Hair Growth Hypnosis

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hair Growth Hypnosis

Postby LyonnFA » September 28th, 2011, 7:22 am

Hello everyone. I've been looking around at files lately and I couldn't help but notice something. There are a lot of files that cause loss of hair, but very few that promote the growth of hair, especially facial hair. I've read a lot about some cases where it is believed that hypnosis can adjust the rate at which hair grows, whether it is for increasing or decreasing growth. But as far as files go here, the ones that outright support the growth of hair are usually mixed with other effects, or are limited to one type of hair, such as growing a mustache. Personally, I want to grow more body hair and full beard and stay bearded for the rest of my life, but that's just me. But hair growth in general just seems pretty scarce around here.

Basically, where I'm getting at is this. Would anyone consider making some hair growth files? And if you were interested in this, what type of hair would you want? I'd like to hear from other people who are considering or are opposed to this concept.
LyonnFA

Postby ShounenBat » November 1st, 2011, 9:57 am

Yeah, that would be neat. Unfortunately, I don't make tapes. I've personally always kind of liked the hypertrichosis look (I can't imagine why scientists want to "cure" it), and a tape that could trigger the body to produce that volume of hair would be pretty epic.
ShounenBat

Postby Wynfrith » May 6th, 2013, 4:02 pm

I've always wanted to be a hairy man myself. I woild take it all over, and then more.
Wynfrith

Postby ProfessorPig » May 6th, 2013, 4:12 pm

yes! the world needs more bears.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » May 6th, 2013, 10:23 pm

I'd really like to get rid of my groin hair, and maybe the hair around my nipples, but I also don't want to go bald, I like my thick head hair, but I do want my beard to grow a bit faster. Complicated stuff.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » May 7th, 2013, 10:03 pm

It's biologically impossible, but if I had the ability to retract hair as opposed to merely extruding it, I'd be happy. All the feminization fantasies floating around in my head haven't made me want to get rid of my facial hair.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges