making my hotwife steal panties for me

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

making my hotwife steal panties for me

Postby bricker » October 27th, 2011, 3:52 pm

posted this already in the wrong place, plz forgive meh...

I would LOVE my wife to bring me worn panties from other women and rub in my face while she gives me a handjob... she already fucks black guys but refuses to let me indulge in any behaviour except to pull myself off into her panties. My niece came over to borrow a dress awhile back, left her bag with her satin panties in it, and dumb me, had to call attention to it right as i saw them hangin out, a big smear of girl pussy in them, started to sniff them but she grabbed them away from me. It pissed me off!! She didnt realize the points she'd have gotten if shed laid me back and stroked me off into them or something... so this site has me wondering, would something like that be possible to slip in on a "relaxation" cd (that I could get her for chriustmas and put on her ipod) without her knowing???? 8O
bricker

Postby VeryGnawty » October 28th, 2011, 1:49 am

Wow tanya, that was really good advice.

tanyaslave wrote:
Tertiary: Be ready if she has some kink that she wants indulged in response that you might not be akin to.

I totally agree with this. Relationship is all about give-and-take. If bricker wants his wife to do something that she doesn't feel comfortable doing, he should be prepared to do something for her that he doesn't feel comfortable doing.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Re: making my hotwife steal panties for me

Postby otmen » November 27th, 2022, 5:14 pm

There are subliminals that are completely silent and extremely effective. Make sure that she doesn't use them while driving for obvious reasons. You could hypothetically make a binaural beats file the helps her relax and then have the subliminal encourage her to listen once a day in the correct setting. This would cause her to be unaware of the programming, use it safely, and ultimately not get over infatuated with listening to it. The thing you'll have to remember is to be kind to her. Her subconscious will be aware that you gave her a subliminal and effect her emotions. If she is already cheating on you, it might be wise to take an effort to please her as much as she pleases you after you give her this file. Offer to listen to a subliminal yourself that makes you do what she wants you to do. This will even the playing field and cause her to be more receptive to the file. You'll find the more you give into her needs, the more she'll give into yours. That could save your marriage.
otmen

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges