Simulated Death

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Simulated Death

Postby Tangy » November 17th, 2011, 10:47 am

Simulated Death

How about a file that simulate the experience of Death? See whats on the Other side safely and return to tell about it.
What do you think? :idea: :arrow: Moving forward
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby lexii » November 19th, 2011, 5:26 am

tanyaslave wrote:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

but seriously, I would use that file if it where made.
lexii
Regular
Regular

Postby Wave » November 19th, 2011, 6:27 am

lol fun thread.

I think this file would give me nightmares about dying. and I like surprises, so I'd rather just wait till i die before learning what death is like.

and I love your avatar, tanyaslave. so obscure but so many good memories about that
Wave

Postby sarnoga » November 21st, 2011, 7:49 am

I thought that so when always not clear to sometimes see the danger perhaps of half the file working and the other not so much. An extended stay might be in time or side when.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby mistschaufel » November 21st, 2011, 9:40 am

"Death is the greatest trip of all. That's why it's saved for last"

Timothy Leary
mistschaufel
Regular
Regular

Postby soundexcess » November 22nd, 2011, 1:47 am

maybe a simulated final erotic trip into the unknown and then back again, safely.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » November 26th, 2011, 6:56 pm

soundexcess wrote:maybe a simulated final erotic trip into the unknown and then back again, safely.

Simulated Death Possible experience .

You may see this in a file that simulate Death.

The well known saying, life flash before my eyes, means different things to different people. For some, it is a simple saying regarding time and how quickly it rushes by. For others, it denotes an actual experience they have had, usually during a near death experience.

Although it can never be proven, people who have survived near death experiences claim the term life flash before my eyes is true. Car crash survivors claim this extraordinary phenomenon happens in the moments during the crash. Time slows down and the person’s entire life is replayed in flash images through their mind.

The images are seen as very quick pictures, and the experience can be recalled after the incident. Thousands of people around the world have reportedly had the life flash before my eyes experience. The life flash before my eyes experience can happen to anyone at any age. Medical experts think it may be the brain’s reaction as a way of coping with trauma.

Once the accident has happened, or is avoided, the images stop and the slow motion feeling that is experienced returns to normal. Some experts say that during trauma, the brain is deprived of oxygen, which causes this strange occurrence to happen. The last thing we think of is our most precious memories of loved ones as a way to lessen the trauma.

Another strange occurrence that is attached to the life flash before my eyes phenomenon is that no sound can be heard. Everything is said to go completely silent. It is likened to sitting in a very dark cinema with only pictures flashing on the screen. Again, this is said to be the brain's coping mechanism, kicking in to counteract the trauma that is occurring.

The main trouble with the life flash before my eyes theory is that no one can prove it actually exists. It is placed in the same category as the out of body experience. It is a nice thought that the last things seen before death are pictures of our loved ones.

The life flash before my eyes theory is not out of the realm of possibility. Although the theory has to be taken on faith, the brain is a very complex organ. It is capable of many different activities, and there are still parts of the brain that are a mystery even to the medical profession.

Life flash before my eyes may just be a saying to people who have sat through boring business meetings. To others who have experienced this phenomenon, it is a very real experience - although it may be one you would wish to leave until later rather than sooner.
:?: :idea: :arrow: Moving forward
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » December 1st, 2011, 1:58 pm

Tangy wrote:
soundexcess wrote:maybe a simulated final erotic trip into the unknown and then back again, safely.

Simulated Death Possible experience .

You may see this in a file that simulate Death.

The well known saying, life flash before my eyes, means different things to different people. For some, it is a simple saying regarding time and how quickly it rushes by. For others, it denotes an actual experience they have had, usually during a near death experience.

Although it can never be proven, people who have survived near death experiences claim the term life flash before my eyes is true. Car crash survivors claim this extraordinary phenomenon happens in the moments during the crash. Time slows down and the person’s entire life is replayed in flash images through their mind.

The images are seen as very quick pictures, and the experience can be recalled after the incident. Thousands of people around the world have reportedly had the life flash before my eyes experience. The life flash before my eyes experience can happen to anyone at any age. Medical experts think it may be the brain’s reaction as a way of coping with trauma.

Once the accident has happened, or is avoided, the images stop and the slow motion feeling that is experienced returns to normal. Some experts say that during trauma, the brain is deprived of oxygen, which causes this strange occurrence to happen. The last thing we think of is our most precious memories of loved ones as a way to lessen the trauma.

Another strange occurrence that is attached to the life flash before my eyes phenomenon is that no sound can be heard. Everything is said to go completely silent. It is likened to sitting in a very dark cinema with only pictures flashing on the screen. Again, this is said to be the brain's coping mechanism, kicking in to counteract the trauma that is occurring.

The main trouble with the life flash before my eyes theory is that no one can prove it actually exists. It is placed in the same category as the out of body experience. It is a nice thought that the last things seen before death are pictures of our loved ones.

The life flash before my eyes theory is not out of the realm of possibility. Although the theory has to be taken on faith, the brain is a very complex organ. It is capable of many different activities, and there are still parts of the brain that are a mystery even to the medical profession.

Life flash before my eyes may just be a saying to people who have sat through boring business meetings. To others who have experienced this phenomenon, it is a very real experience - although it may be one you would wish to leave until later rather than sooner.
:?: :idea: :arrow: Moving forward

The File you all been Waiting for The
Simulated Death File will be out by today Moving Forward:idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges