i had this idea but it for a friend that been dating for 5yr

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

i had this idea but it for a friend that been dating for 5yr

Postby 5HA99Y » December 22nd, 2011, 3:24 pm

hi i was wondering if someone could make a file that makes them what to pop the big question to their bf/gf but have it where it clean and positive message and have a urge to do it romantically ( not sexual romantically) but like take them to a place that special to them i got this idea from a friend/coworker that wants her bf to pop the big question to her they been dating for 5yrs. is this possible?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mutazoa » December 23rd, 2011, 8:29 am

Yes and no.

If her B/F has no intention/desire to pop the question you can't hypnotize them into doing so. At best you could get them to go through the motions and say the words, but the sentiment won't be there and there's nothing to stop them from breaking it off immediately.

If they want to but are too nervous to do so then you can use hypnosis to help calm the jitters and give their courage a little boost.

If your friend wants to get married and her B/F doesn't look like he's ever going to do it on his own, unfortunately she may want to think about moving on. Hypnosis isn't going to fix the problem :|
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » December 23rd, 2011, 1:26 pm

he wants too but i was maybe thinking maybe help him with the jitters and maybe encourage him and maybe get him started thinking on how to do it not to force him in to saying it or anything just make him start think "maybe it time ask her " im noy sure if this is clearer
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges