musical trigers

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

musical trigers

Postby ProfessorPig » March 4th, 2012, 1:24 am

I have been thinking for awhile now that certain rhythm centric music would lend itself well to being blended into hypnosis. rhythm centric music often puts me in a trance state and i dont think it would take much to turn that into a hypnotic trance. rhythm centric music will often have a frequently repeated word or phrase that would work well as a trigger or could be used to reinforce an idea or behavior much in the same way as a mantra.

the problem i see is that making good music is hard and time consuming. the solution i came up with would be to make a file to augment a specific pre-existing song. you would have to include safeties to prevent the file from working while your driving or in other situations where it would be unsafe.

[url]http:////youtu.be/6xlp_YD-2l0[/url]

for example just imagine if you took taana gardner's heart beat and had it so every time you heard "heart beat" in the song you would feel more devotion to your dom. i would think that it would be quite effective. the listener might even be stuck self triggering it all day if the song got stuck in their head.

anyway, i am fairly new to hypnosis so i am curious what you guys think about this.[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 4th, 2012, 4:36 am

It's an interesting idea for certain. There is an entire genre of music called Trance after all. And lots of artists have been accused of secretly putting hypnotic suggestions in their music.

If you designed a song to reinforce suggestions, it wouldn't be too hard. If you had a prep-file where it installed lots of triggers from the song, then the song could be anything and it would work. A song designed around the hypnosis could work really well.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » March 4th, 2012, 7:04 pm

The only problem with musical triggers is that they can be triggered accidentally, so you wouldn't want to tie music in with a trance state at all. People have radios in their cars, after all, and with iPods/mp3 players everywhere, it would be too easy to be listening in an inappropriate situation.

Otherwise, yes, totally awesome.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » March 8th, 2012, 2:37 am

qv wrote:The only problem with musical triggers is that they can be triggered accidentally, so you wouldn't want to tie music in with a trance state at all. People have radios in their cars, after all, and with iPods/mp3 players everywhere, it would be too easy to be listening in an inappropriate situation.

Otherwise, yes, totally awesome.

The obvious solution to that is to not attach it to a pop song. Make an original song, and of course don't play that song on the radio. Or make a safety suggestion that it won't work in times when it would be unsafe.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges