BBW

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

BBW

Postby socoandcoke » March 22nd, 2012, 11:44 am

I'm really surprised there isn't more a market for this, but I haven't found any files at all anywhere that increases attraction to BBW.

I'd really like to program myself to like thicker women more. Not morbidly obese, but at least women that are fatter.
socoandcoke

Re: BBW

Postby sarnoga » March 22nd, 2012, 1:08 pm

socoandcoke wrote:I'm really surprised there isn't more a market for this, but I haven't found any files at all anywhere that increases attraction to BBW.

I'd really like to program myself to like thicker women more. Not morbidly obese, but at least women that are fatter.

BBW ?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby frosty46 » March 23rd, 2012, 12:06 am

BBW Big Beautiful Women are women that go past what would be called plus sized to what lots would call fat. I think all bbw are obese, but not morbidly obese. It's much more common for morbidly obese to say they are bbw. There is even another step up from bbw but I don't know what the acronym is or what it stands for, obviously. But once you get to the size of omg I can't believe you're alive, you're into that next category. BBW ranges from 180-400 probably.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » March 23rd, 2012, 1:07 am

frosty46 wrote:BBW Big Beautiful Women are women that go past what would be called plus sized to what lots would call fat. I think all bbw are obese, but not morbidly obese. It's much more common for morbidly obese to say they are bbw. There is even another step up from bbw but I don't know what the acronym is or what it stands for, obviously. But once you get to the size of omg I can't believe you're alive, you're into that next category. BBW ranges from 180-400 probably.

Ahhh so thats what BBW is. Thanks for the info. It sucks not knowing what people are writing about. So, would it be fair to say that BBW are women big enough that you don't have to take thier panties off to fuck them. You just pick a fold and start humping.

I suppose the next step up are those women who are large enough that to clean them you have to have three people and go to the quarter car wash. You need two people with poles to hold up each flap so that the third can spray under it with the wand I guess you could use the acronym CWW, which, btw, would stand for Car Wash Women.

CWW are probably the same as the ones that are too fat to be able to wipe thier own butt and their Tuesday poop is pushed from between thier cheeks by their Wednesday poop.

Hmmm, maybe I need to go write another disgusting file.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » May 6th, 2012, 7:03 am

I was thinking Body Building Women, which aren't the same thing at all... :?
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges