Curse Trig Puppygirl? :3

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Trig Puppygirl? :3

Postby Raevynneflynne » June 21st, 2012, 1:24 am

Hi there~ I'm Rae. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was wondering if perhaps anybody had a thought about making a file like EMG's Curse Trig Catgirl, but as a DoggyGirl instead.

Y'see, as much as I like the idea of being a catgirl, I actually identify as a puppygirl (furry, of course...) So I would LOVE to have EMG's file, but for a puppygirl instead.

Uhm. Perhaps EMG can take pity on me and help a pup out? :D
(Though... I think I'd prefer a file like this without the curse. :X, to be honest.)
Raevynneflynne

Re: Curse Trig Puppygirl? :3

Postby Tangy » July 16th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Raevynneflynne wrote:Hi there~ I'm Rae. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was wondering if perhaps anybody had a thought about making a file like EMG's Curse Trig Catgirl, but as a DoggyGirl instead.

Y'see, as much as I like the idea of being a catgirl, I actually identify as a puppygirl (furry, of course...) So I would LOVE to have EMG's file, but for a puppygirl instead.

Uhm. Perhaps EMG can take pity on me and help a pup out? :D
(Though... I think I'd prefer a file like this without the curse. :X, to be honest.)

Good for you
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » July 19th, 2012, 2:06 pm

Hi,
I'm always interested in making a wider variety of files. I think something like this, though, might be better if I had a clearer idea of how a puppy acts and feels. Can you tell me what kind of things I should suggest you experience?

I'd be happy to try making this file for you; I don't sound much like EMG, though, so I can't guarantee you'll like me voice and style.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Re: Curse Trig Puppygirl?

Postby MinnMan » August 24th, 2019, 5:54 am

Imaginative.

What about a were-puppygirl?

Triggered by a full moon?
MinnMan
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges