Files that have worked exceptionally well for you!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse cum

Postby ellen » May 13th, 2005, 7:54 am

the curse cum file has worked the best for me, at least the command at the end of the file. i always masturbate immediatelyinto a pair of my nylon panties and eagerly lick them clean. i just wish the other feminization would work as well, particularly female form, trig woman and stroke sissy.
ellen

Postby cgi1 » May 13th, 2005, 12:58 pm

hi; guys how many times did you lisn to the file until it worked?
cgi1

Postby tgness » May 15th, 2005, 1:08 pm

the quick pregnancy worked wonders. that's all i have to say. :)
tgness

Postby Warman1 » May 15th, 2005, 11:16 pm

Has anyone had success with either the FurryTransformation or TrigMorph files? If so, how detailed is it?
Warman1

Postby kat404 » May 16th, 2005, 3:13 pm

fmob wrote:
kat404 wrote:CursePlugs.
It's driving me crazy... in a very good way.

Katherine

Just curious: how many times have you listened, are the effects stable and long-lasting? I ask because I think to try it myself :)

Weeellll, the effects are very strong as I listen to it and for several hours afterwards (beginning with the first time I listened).
Sometimes, I'll forget about them and not feel it.
But my mind comes back to it and I feel them with every time I think of them--this feeling isn't as strong as when I listen to the file, but it's getting stronger with each listening.
Make sense?

Katherine
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
kat404

Postby Folsom_god » May 17th, 2005, 5:48 pm

The house cat one is so fun. Man do your arms get all grey and fuzzy
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Totally addicted to LRFemale Orgasm

Postby anita_goodfawke » May 18th, 2005, 12:45 am

Oh my gawd, I TOTALLY love this file.

It reminds me of another file by a TG Hypnotist that I really liked... similar setup and themes, only LR's is more authentic and just has blown my mind. I was screaming like a 16 year old that just lost her virginity!

:-)

-Anita G
anita_goodfawke

Inquiring minds want to know.

Postby sandy82 » May 18th, 2005, 8:29 am

tgness wrote:the quick pregnancy worked wonders. that's all i have to say. :)

Awww, come on. :wink: Tell us more!
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Agriff » May 18th, 2005, 3:29 pm

Yeah I was wondering how that pregnancy file would work.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby crash822 » May 18th, 2005, 11:31 pm

Tried the preg file, made me feel really bloated for about an hour and that was it, but then again I've only listened to it twice
crash822

Postby Dmuse » May 19th, 2005, 4:10 am

Living naked is working a charm, I really didn't expect anything, but now I'm really enjoying not having any clothes on, I can get dressed when I want to without the itching, but then again, being naked feels so good now.
Dmuse

Postby sandy82 » May 19th, 2005, 9:50 am

Is your house well insulated for the winter? :wink:

Dmuse wrote:Living naked is working a charm, I really didn't expect anything, but now I'm really enjoying not having any clothes on, I can get dressed when I want to without the itching, but then again, being naked feels so good now.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Dmuse » May 19th, 2005, 10:27 am

:lol: Well it won't need to be, the deprogram file works great too it seems. This should be interesting, seems I'm very good at being hypnotised, so now I can just stop these whenever I want with the deprogramer.
Dmuse

CursedPlugs

Postby cravinkelp » May 22nd, 2005, 1:45 am

How many times did it take for the cursed plugs file take before it worked, kat?
cravinkelp

Sorry!

Postby cravinkelp » May 22nd, 2005, 1:48 am

Nvm, I just realized you already answered my question
cravinkelp

Postby Mistress_Jae » May 23rd, 2005, 1:45 pm

The “erotic dreams” file worked very well for me, and also the “sleep reinforce” file. EMG warned that the “sleep reinforce” file may affect your dreams. I listened to the “feminine appetite” file before I went to sleep, and I had a dream that I was going through the grocery store and avoiding all of the high fat foods, so I know that it’s working.
Mistress_Jae

not a bloody word

Postby HeftyKink » May 24th, 2005, 10:05 am

I know I have listened to "suggestible" at least 7 or 8 times - I recalls "this file is not for your waking mind ...." then 14 or so minutes later its over and I haven't a clue what was said.
HeftyKink

Re: not a bloody word

Postby StarReaver » May 31st, 2005, 1:02 am

HeftyKink wrote:I know I have listened to "suggestible" at least 7 or 8 times - I recalls "this file is not for your waking mind ...." then 14 or so minutes later its over and I haven't a clue what was said.

Whenever I listen to it, I just leave it on repeat for a while, the only things I remember from it are the "This file is not for your waking mind" line, and "You will not remember any of this file" line. Other than that, I don't have any success stories...yet. Except...LRHousecat is starting to work for me, I'm starting to see some fur...after about 20 times of listening :P
StarReaver

Postby Agriff » June 7th, 2005, 9:13 pm

I heard about somebody having a full transformation (LRHousecat) the fist time listening.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Anti » June 8th, 2005, 6:22 am

Full transformation ? 8O Wow thats pretty impressive, they must have been really susceptible to it. :D
Anti

Postby jothan_s » June 8th, 2005, 12:46 pm

i first started coming to this site for help with erection and sensitivity probloems i thought were related to diabetes. i was not into the feminization files and a lot of the otehrs although some of the slave, bondage, etc. files did interest me. i never had a lot of luck with any of them as i was having a lot of trouble entering trance.

i found out later that most of my erection/orgasm trouble was because Wife had blocked me when She tranced me. Now that i know, and now that She triggers my erection and orgasms when She wishes, i am a lot happier. She now has me downloading files and scripts of a variety of types for ideas of new things to do to me. Anything She decides to use on me works. i have gradually given Her complete control of my subconcious so i am an open book for Her to write in. She is letting me remember more and more of what She does, and the triggers are great. Train housework is remarkable. it worked great on me once She put it in Her own words and set the suggestion over time. :lol:
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » June 8th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Holy crap thats amazing. I cant beleive hypnosis can work to such an extent! You didnt have the vaguest idea that your wife had blocked you? Thats pretty remarkable.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jothan_s » June 20th, 2005, 1:39 pm

Trig erection, and trig orgasm work exactly as advertized. Wife now has me set so that the triggers are the ONLY way for me to get hard, and/or cum. Of course She also made them so that i am not self triggerable.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

files that have worked well for me

Postby morrcomm » July 4th, 2005, 2:52 pm

I'm just getting back into the WMM files after about a year away from them. I had a lot of success with them back then, though.

TrigBondage worked a little too well for me, actually. To the point I had to set up a sound file to release me after I triggered myself. It became kind of a fun game, actually. Trigger myself across the room, then somehow manage to work my way to the computer on the otherside and call up the release sound file!

TrigArousal and TrigHardon worked well, too. The TrigWoman and TrigFemaleForm files were partial successes. I never actually saw myself in a woman's body, but I had a lot of the sensations, ranging from "phantom" feeling to almost totally realistic. Including one "whole body orgasm" I will definitely somehow manage to feel again, someday...

The Agony and Ecstasy Curse was interesting. It worked perfectly the first time, right down to the timing. The Ecstasy part was more realistic than the Agony part, though. The pain was more like a tension and discomfort than "real" pain. The second time wasn't as successful, and that was about the time I went away from the WMM files for a while.

I'm looking forward to lots more successes in the future, though. I'm enjoying reading the success and non-success stories. All I can say is that if you don't expect the world to change overnight, give it time, and go in with the right attitude, you'll probably experience more cool things than you'd ever have imagined.

Best to everyone!
morrcomm
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » July 4th, 2005, 4:27 pm

The new Sublim TrainNippleOrgasm worked slightly too well for me. After just two listens, they're now painfully sensitive!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » July 13th, 2005, 1:31 pm

I'm not sure why, but this topic disappeared, trying to get it back.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: files that have worked well for me

Postby Orchid_1 » July 17th, 2005, 11:28 am

Rearding the release sound file for TrgBondage. Was it an MP3 file? Did you have someone else say the release, use your own voice, or have the computer generate the release message (text to voice)?
Orchid_1

Postby alloiledup » July 21st, 2005, 6:43 pm

For me, I tried continuous cum production curse. Never would I have believed listening to a file would bring literally physical change inside me. I thought it's al perception and illusions. Am I ever wrong? I feel like I am producing more and more cum every day. It's kinda scary but it's kinda fun too.

Alloiledup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby Aquasia » July 22nd, 2005, 4:22 am

Just out of curiosity, has it made your balls grow as a side effect?
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby drydreamer » July 22nd, 2005, 6:56 am

Aquasia, regarding your post directed to Orchid 1, I thought I'd mention that the size of a man's balls has no bearing on how much cum he produces. I actually have only one fully functional testicle because the other one was surgically "disconnected" due to a condition called a hydrocele (which is a kind of hernia that only men get.) But even though that particular testicle, which is shriveled up and tiny, cannot function normally, the doctor told me it is STILL producing semen! Where the stuff goes, I have no idea. Maybe it's just absorbed somewhere. drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby Glyde » July 22nd, 2005, 8:55 am

Having one functional testicle is normal. Under normal circumstances only a mans left nut should be functioning, the right is a "back up", or am I wrong?
Glyde

Postby Samz » July 22nd, 2005, 10:16 am

yeah, same with your eyes, ears, and kidneys...
Samz

success story

Postby core358 » July 26th, 2005, 2:40 am

I thought I'd post this success story.

I'm a fairly busy guy and usually when I'm not playing computer games and I set aside the time for hypnosis very little happens.

I was trying with files from other sites a while ago and I stopped for several months. About a month ago I found WMM and I downloaded several files. "TrainSusceptable" was one that intrigued me and so I decided to listen to it.

Over the last 3 weeks I've listened to it somewhere between 5 and 9 times (can't remember) and today I felt myself going really deep and not remembering as much as the other times. This excited me so I thought I'd try "erection control". IT WORKED!! I can't wait until my wife get's home so I can see how our sex is.

Here's to more successes in the future!
core358

Postby core358 » July 26th, 2005, 8:46 pm

(The day after...)

Well I guess I need to work more at it, my success only lasted a while, but I do beleive I'm on the right track.

Still the sex was better!
core358

Postby Domineek » July 27th, 2005, 11:36 am

I have 1 success story...Pretty good considering I have just listened to 1 file haha.

Anyways The CurseLucidDream2...I listened to it last night before I went to bed and had like a 10 second lucid dream...I think I got to excited!

I have been trying to have them for like a year...and this is the only thing that has worked..

Thanks EMG :D

DD
Domineek

Postby Mallic » December 6th, 2005, 4:11 pm

^
^
^ Same as him. CurseLucidDream1+2 work really well (I couldn't bring myself to say 'Like a dream') I have started having lucid very often now.

Mallic (I rule the cockroach people)
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby aeroue » December 6th, 2005, 5:10 pm

I always get amazed when I lucid dream and bugger it up :(

I either get distracted from what i wanted to do or get so exited i fall out.

The file is good though :)
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheKnife » December 13th, 2005, 1:41 pm

darkamber wrote:I'd never been in a trance before a few days ago and then I listened to cumcurse and I can't stop eating my own cum. I never believed that just some guy talking would be able to change things about me, but I can't get enough of my juices. I've cum three times this evening alone just because I need the taste in my mouth and down my throat, and each time I swallow it, the need for more intensifies...and what's weird is, I'm enjoying the addiction.

You really don't have to describe it in detail.
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby jonaustin316 » December 21st, 2005, 12:30 am

All that worked for me was the suggestible file,where I started iching all over.That's about it.
jonaustin316

Recommended Triggers

Postby notyou » January 4th, 2006, 1:48 am

Here are my experiences:

TrigPleasure - wonderful success
TrigArousal - great successes, I even get dizzy after too many triggers
TrigNipplePlay - profound success. after being triggered with this, I find t-shirts to distracting to wear
BodySlave - wonderful success. My girlfriend leaves it on for days and weeks.
TrigFreeze2 - the first file I ever had work. It took me 3 tries to cut the induction from this file because I kept freezing myself for it's duration.
TrigFreeze1 - The mannequin part works well, and my memory loss gets better each time.
TrigAmnesia - works too well, I freak out and bolt for a door unless precautions are taken.
TrigOrgasm - results in dry climax if I am not aroused. If triggered before I am ready, I have a small orgasm which just makes me really really horny and eager for more.

Have other people had much success with the files that assert memory loss? My girlfriend had to put me under a couple of times before I truly experienced memory loss. To me, memory loss feels more like memory surpression. I remember something I'm not supposed to, then everything connecting to that thought is surpressed to the back of my mind, and I get disoriented.

For example: right now I know enough to type the above paragraph, but I can't for the life of me come up with any concrete examples and I'm experiencing little bouts of missing time.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » January 4th, 2006, 1:52 am

Which is the thing about memory loss. You never remember having lost your memory.
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby actofgod » January 5th, 2006, 11:52 pm

wow, notyou, what's your secret?
actofgod

dark cage

Postby gork151 » January 6th, 2006, 7:03 pm

animal 3 has been the best one i have run across
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » January 6th, 2006, 9:47 pm

deepening 2
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby notyou » January 9th, 2006, 7:41 pm

actofgod wrote:wow, notyou, what's your secret?

No secret. I edit the files and strip out the induction/wake up so I can give myself multiple triggers once I am very deep. I usually need more deepening than the standard induction provides.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Re: Recommended Triggers

Postby tyd_up » January 10th, 2006, 12:58 am

notyou wrote:Here are my experiences:

TrigFreeze2 - the first file I ever had work. It took me 3 tries to cut the induction from this file because I kept freezing myself for it's duration.
TrigFreeze1 - The mannequin part works well, and my memory loss gets better each time.
TrigAmnesia - works too well, I freak out and bolt for a door unless precautions are taken.

Have other people had much success with the files that assert memory loss? My girlfriend had to put me under a couple of times before I truly experienced memory loss. To me, memory loss feels more like memory surpression. I remember something I'm not supposed to, then everything connecting to that thought is surpressed to the back of my mind, and I get disoriented.

For example: right now I know enough to type the above paragraph, but I can't for the life of me come up with any concrete examples and I'm experiencing little bouts of missing time.

I've been using TrainHypnoLoss with another file. I still remember that I was listening to the other file but I cannot remember the contents. Whenever I try I remember that I'm not supposed to remember it which sort of blocks me. Sometimes a phrase fromt he file will slip through but when I try to remember it I cannot. Sometimes I have trouble remembering the name of the second file. I do know what the file does from the description.
tyd_up

Postby gregi696 » January 10th, 2006, 9:59 am

Has this increased the efficiency of the second file like it is supposed to as well? Or do you not notice because you don't remember much about the second file?
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Recommended Triggers

Postby notyou » January 10th, 2006, 6:38 pm

tyd_up wrote:
I've been using TrainHypnoLoss with another file. I still remember that I was listening to the other file but I cannot remember the contents. Whenever I try I remember that I'm not supposed to remember it which sort of blocks me. Sometimes a phrase fromt he file will slip through but when I try to remember it I cannot. Sometimes I have trouble remembering the name of the second file. I do know what the file does from the description.

Hmm, I don't think I've heard of TrainHypnoLoss. I'll have to try that one out some day.

What finally got memory loss working for me was some guided imagery. During a deep hypnosis session, I made a black mailbox to hold all my 'forgotten' thoughts.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby Strangelove » May 8th, 2006, 6:34 pm

I used the CursePenisGrowth file on myself and a friend today at school. We got pretty into it, about 18 minutes, when the bell rang. I'm wondering if it'll still work, even though we didn't finish it. I don't know about him, but my whole genital region has been kinda tingly since then...

I'm pretty small right now, currently, so the "curse" of penis growth won't bother me too much. If if gets out of control, I have some options.
Strangelove

Postby Strangelove » May 8th, 2006, 6:35 pm

I used the CursePenisGrowth file on myself and a friend today at school. We got pretty into it, about 18 minutes, when the bell rang. I'm wondering if it'll still work, even though we didn't finish it. I don't know about him, but my whole genital region has been kinda tingly since then...

I'm pretty small right now, currently, so the "curse" of penis growth won't bother me too much. If if gets out of control, I have some options.
Strangelove

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories