Animal changes

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Animal changes

Postby teslaboyad » August 27th, 2005, 10:47 pm

anyone here get ANY kinds of animal changes working? full animal, furries, anything? i've been wanting to try the Trig Change file
teslaboyad

Postby teslaboyad » August 28th, 2005, 9:31 am

c'mon... someone HAS to have a success story for me
teslaboyad

Postby MikeWulf » August 29th, 2005, 9:57 am

I don't think you will find any success stories in here. People who actually achieve the mentioned changes seem to keep to themselves about them since they are a rather personal thing. If you want to know if they work, then yes. They can most definatly work. If you need some help, I am glad to offer my assistance.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » August 29th, 2005, 9:47 pm

:twisted: I think I saw one where the person was having some success with a furry file but I can't remember exactly were I saw it. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

I had success with the furry file

Postby oscarwilt » October 2nd, 2005, 10:50 am

I thought i had post it before, but i will tell briefly my success. I had been listening to the file for about two weeks 2 or 3 times times a day when i began to feel my skin more like soft to the touch. My ass had pain and a tingling sensation, and it was difficult to move.
My furry animal was cat of 3 years old, and it helped me to remember images of cats and cats sounds (like pourring).
After a month, i could feel my face like stretched. My muzzle stook out, my nose had disapeared and i could feel like two ears in the top of my head. I could feel like my hands and feet had disapeared and instead there were like soft palms, the cats paws.
Finally, i could see the fur in a sort of a way, and in a mirror i could feel like my face was sort of distortioned.
After this, i made merged this file with pregnant trigger to feel furry and pregnant.
oscarwilt

Postby InsaneCPRClown » October 2nd, 2005, 5:21 pm

well since my healing on the SFW thing is workin... next thing i guess ill try is the furry transformation stuff... or else somethin else if i see somethin interesting...
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

sucess

Postby KatieFox » October 7th, 2005, 8:35 am

oscar waht file did you use ? thats cool :)
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Warman1 » October 7th, 2005, 3:33 pm

Not to scare anybody off from using the furry files I would like to post a warning.

The other day when me and my friend were playing around with the files (he can do the change fully minus the seeing-others-as-furs part, while i cant do it at all yet). He ended up becoming a 4 year old for about 5 hours. A little later (still a four year old) i dared him to become a one year old fox girl. This he did, and while he seemed still like himself (though as a girl) this is the point he tells me where he blacked out. For the next hour or so we fooled around with this, then i had him become a teen fox girl and we fooled around some more (note: there was nothing sexual about the stuff) and he started acting funny so i asked him to turn back to normal and he asked what i was talking about. Worried i asked him if he remembered the furry files and stuff and he said no. I asked if he remembered his male form (he always did before) and he said no (in a girly way) so i forced him to say the Morph Back To Normal phrase and found out that he didn't remember his time as a girl.

And in a slightly interesting note, anything you have the young version of the person do or promise to do in their life will affect the later version. For example, if i became a 1 year old in there and i promised someone i would make sure i always wore diapers (weather to refuse to learn to be potty trained or some other means) then when i am advanced to a later age i really dont know how to use the bathroom.

heh, freaky stuff.
Warman1

Postby InsaneCPRClown » October 7th, 2005, 5:37 pm

hmmmm... i might try some of that stuff wit my homie... lol i cant thank him enough for paying me thru the time i wasnt even working O.o i forgot to say in my journal that he had seen me when i was a chick... he couldnt belive it O_O so those changes were real... lol... so maybe i can get him to help me out with the furry transformation ones *raises an eyebrow getting an idea* hmmmm... ima d/l those files now and give em a spin... peace
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » October 8th, 2005, 9:49 am

awesome..id love for that to happen to me :)

im gonna keep listening...might get lucky..
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

My furry success

Postby oscarwilt » October 9th, 2005, 11:56 am

Katie Fox. First I listened Furrytransformation, then i edited the file and merged it with trigpregnancy.
:oops:
oscarwilt

Postby pimpinbulbasaur » October 30th, 2005, 9:11 pm

that sounds cool, i wanta try the furry transforming thing the most out of all the files. Let me know how it goes for u guys
pimpinbulbasaur

Postby KatieFox » November 1st, 2005, 8:58 am

hehe..update..

im about a week in id say lol, my mp3 player finally fixed im getting around 5-7 listenings in with sublim-trig-furry daily.

Anyone got any reccomendations ? i have the normal one but i dont seem to slip into trance easily =( so...ill just keep trying.

Nothing yet.
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby goldragon_70 » November 1st, 2005, 4:13 pm

KatieFox wrote:hehe..update..

im about a week in id say lol, my mp3 player finally fixed im getting around 5-7 listenings in with sublim-trig-furry daily.

Anyone got any reccomendations ? i have the normal one but i dont seem to slip into trance easily =( so...ill just keep trying.

Nothing yet.

Deepening 2, Train susceptible, Visualize help, and Induction. In fact with Trig fury, I have used all but train susceptible, but I Trance and suggest easy, so I don't need it.

About on mounth now, I can only occationaly play the files though, and I fell the muzzel, ears, and fur(a little), and when I close my eyes, I can see myself trance formed, but noone else, and can only see flesh with eyes open.
For sublem i lesten to Subvisualizeheld and sub reinforcer, besides sub trig furry.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

My first success!

Postby tecywiz121 » November 5th, 2005, 12:04 am

Hello, I am a real newbie when it comes to hypnosis and I just had my first, second and third trances! I love the mp3s on this site and most of the animal ones are amazing. :D

I have the TrainSusceptable file playing followed by the LRHousecat one. Tonight was my first time using them and to my suprize, they mostly worked! The trainSusceptable had me in a trance right way and after the second try with the housecat I felt as if I was a cat, but no visual changes :(
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheKnife » November 5th, 2005, 4:59 am

With the housecat one, do you like act like a house cat and walk around on four legs, can't think properly, and stuff, or do you just feel like a cat?
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Not Long

Postby tecywiz121 » November 5th, 2005, 10:24 am

When I got up, I really couldn't think that well... It seemed that I was very limited to things like "Oh, cool" and nothing to deep. The effects only lasted for about 2mins tho. Also my fingers got really stiff and I couldn't use my thumbs. I will try it again tonight and hope for a longer effect. :)
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheKnife » November 5th, 2005, 11:13 am

When listening over the night, is it best to use the ordinary or the subliminal files?
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby DazDude » November 5th, 2005, 6:05 pm

TheKnife wrote:When listening over the night, is it best to use the ordinary or the subliminal files?

Experiment and see what ya have the most luck with, personally i'd say use the normal files but other would say subliminal, some people have luck with either, so just try which you'll think works best for you. :)
If You Cannot Read This then you are NOT Hypnotized ;)
DazDude
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » November 18th, 2005, 7:59 am

While changes in the way you act are easy, visual hallucinations are a lot harder to do. Infact, people in the know suggest that it is impossible for most to acheive visual hallucinations... So, if you have given it a few months with no result, I would think about trying guided imagery or something entirely different instead.

EDIT: I hope I didn't sound too negative...As to make you feel better, guided imagery is just as significant and realistic as hallucinations.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Animal Changes...

Postby maxxcarswell » March 7th, 2006, 3:16 pm

[Male, Wolf, 20]
When I used this file for the 5th time, I felt more connected to nature, but 6 months later, when I transform, I get darker gray skin while other people have gray or blackish skin. I also feel ears and a tail....Anyone else who wanted to illusion a wolf?
maxxcarswell

Postby KatieFox » March 13th, 2006, 9:57 am

awesome

my mp3 player broke after 5 weeks constant listening, and with no effect (it was daily at night as well) i just give in for now. When i get the cash ill go to a pro and get a trance trigger to try again.
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Lonerwolf » April 8th, 2006, 1:16 pm

I experienced a strange effect with LRHousecat. The first thing I did when I got out of the trance... I felt compelled to stretch out, and did so as a cat would - without thinking about it. After I did it I freaked out and figured myself out. I hadn't "seen" any changes, and it was fleeting at best, but interesting.

At first I'd been trying FurryTransformation for a couple of weeks and got no results (outside of what I imagined "should" be), and yesterday I moved to TrigWerewolf - That one sounds more interesting anyway. What say ye on these two files, any good successes?
Lonerwolf

Postby Xan » April 28th, 2006, 8:15 pm

Hey, I am new... just joined about a half-hour ago.

I am a little skeptic, but I will try this. I realy hope it works.
I am currenly burning "Induction, Deepening, Deepening2, and Train Suseptable" Onto a disk I can listen to.

After a while of that, I'll start listening to a few of the different transformations I got... I wish I could have gotten the werewolf one, but I dont have a way to pay for it. T_T
Xan

Postby Karasu_BlackCat » April 30th, 2006, 7:59 pm

Semi-newbie fur and hypno enthusiast.

I'm able to put myself into trance fairly easily. Early fascination with all things occult meant I took the time to learn meditation techniques from different religions/mystics/etc...

I was a sceptic, but surprisingly, I'm having minor success with the Furry Transformation file - I've always seen myself in my minds eye as a feline anyway, but I got a fleeting glimpse of my body as my own fursona. Maybe with time, I can post a full success story for you.
Karasu_BlackCat

Postby poetfox » February 17th, 2008, 12:43 am

So it is in my forum-going nature to not make new topics, so I just wanted to write this here, for better or worse.

So I found your site sort of at random, and I was completely intrigued for reasons beyond me. I kept having to read more, etc, so I just sort of accept I want to try and do, as I tend to do with things that entrance me so. I decided to try the Housecat one, and it was... really quite neat. I ended up unable to talk... I could only make noises... I could also only use my hands for typing... otherwise they were clumsy and I couldn't grip things well at all... I had a real problem taking off my headphones... I assume the reason I could still type was because I had tried this in my computer chair and I didn't want another 15 minutes of disconnection from my IM stuff, even though I wanted to try it all... I mean, it is all about actually wanting it, right? I didn't want to be unable to use my computer, so I still could, but everything else that I didn't care as much about, I couldn't...
Anyway, tried to stand up, and found myself very off-balance and wanting to get on all fours... but then, speaking to myself as I tend to when alone, I said aloud "I suppose I should probably lock the door first..." which then made me blink and realize I was talking... which caused me to check the time and realize it had indeed been about 15 minutes.
Anyway, I just had to share my experience with people because it just amazed me more than I expected, even though it only half-worked. I've definitely got to try more.
poetfox

Re: Animal Changes...

Postby venomofall » February 12th, 2010, 8:20 pm

maxxcarswell wrote:[Male, Wolf, 20]
When I used this file for the 5th time, I felt more connected to nature, but 6 months later, when I transform, I get darker gray skin while other people have gray or blackish skin. I also feel ears and a tail....Anyone else who wanted to illusion a wolf?

what file did you use?
venomofall

Postby CuteLittleFaery » February 13th, 2010, 5:21 am

Don't get your hopes up about seeing a response from someone whose last post was nearly four years ago.

Sorry. :(
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories