First Time experience

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

First Time experience

Postby thewx » June 8th, 2006, 11:44 pm

Howdy! First time posting here!

Just tried out the "TrigPregnancy" trigger. Working very well!

It's really wierd. I already have a bit of a gut, but now it feels heavy and tight. Even touching it feels like I'm touching a real pregnant belly. Breathing is a bit hard. Even my chest feels a little heavy. I feel a little nauseous, which is surprising.

I feel off-balance. It's hard for me to stand up for long periods of time. And when I walk - get this! - I'm actually waddling. It's even hard for me to get up and sit down.

Holy shit! I think "the baby" just kicked! Now I have pressure on my bladder.

This is so strange, but I'm loving it.

I'm not really feeling my "boobs," but like I said, my chest feels a little heavy.

What is really strange, though? This one is odd. I smell vagina. Maybe it's just my mind associating the smell of my fiancee's vagina to this state, but I smell it. That's just odd. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I'm surprised, as this is my first time being hypnotized, but I went into trance rather easily.

EDIT:

Added after "Revert to Normal:"

I feel completely back to normal. No belly, no pressure, no waddling. Not even the vagina smell.

Awesome!
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby GrimIronMan » June 9th, 2006, 9:54 am

Congrats on your success and first post! :D

For some people, going into trance is remotely easy, while for some, it's incredibly hard. Usually, files do not work for some people quickly after one listening. You've got a gift for trancing, and like some people, you pick up on things very quickly, and that's probably why this worked for you on the first try.

Welcome to the forums.

GIM
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Postby arose » June 9th, 2006, 10:31 am

Congrats on your success! Sounds like you are a natural at hypnosis! I'm pretty hypnotizable myself... I found out the hard way at my Freshman orientation in college where they had a hypnotist for entertainment... :oops:
arose

Postby getpumped87 » June 13th, 2006, 10:59 pm

arose wrote:Congrats on your success! Sounds like you are a natural at hypnosis! I'm pretty hypnotizable myself... I found out the hard way at my Freshman orientation in college where they had a hypnotist for entertainment... :oops:

hey, i got freshman orientation coming up....*crosses fingers* haha
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Postby arose » June 14th, 2006, 7:39 am

Good luck at college. If they have a hypnotist, volunteer.... I actually didn't but he picked me out of the crowd anyway. :) You won't remember a thing, but EVERYBODY will know you and you'll be invited to every party after the experience.
Somebody recorded the whole thing and I got to see it afterwards.... FUNNY stuff... HAVE FUN!!!
arose

Postby gregi696 » June 14th, 2006, 11:18 am

They have a hypnotist come to my college as well. I ended up on stage this past year and actually I found that the files worked better afterwards. Even if you don't get on stage it is still hillarious to watch. At my U. the 'tist had volunteers come up, but he had people in the audience pay attention to the induction as well and brought people up from the audience who went under. One girl who was on stage the year before didn't mean to, but got hypnotized again in her seat the next year and was really freaked at the end of the show.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby getpumped87 » June 14th, 2006, 12:53 pm

yea, I'm going for psychology and hopefully there's a hypnotherapy course or something along those lines.....what's funny is I chose that Major before I got into hypnosis, so like, win-win huh?
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Postby Fluid » June 14th, 2006, 3:28 pm

getpumped87 wrote:yea, I'm going for psychology and hopefully there's a hypnotherapy course or something along those lines.....what's funny is I chose that Major before I got into hypnosis, so like, win-win huh?

Check if it even goes into therapy at all, or just scientific psychology. Otherwise, you might be better off in psychiatry. (although where I am, that requires an education in medicine :( )
Fluid
Regular
Regular

Postby thewx » July 2nd, 2006, 12:19 am

UP-DATE:

Well . . . I've tried a few other things a few other times and have only recieved partial success. Usually I do this late at night and by the next day, they don't really affect me and by the next night, the triggers have no effect.

Tonight, I tried something different. I went for a triple threat: TrigPregnancy, TrigBoobGrowth, and TrigVagina. Each has worked to a various degree, but it's interesting to have them all triggered at the same time.

TrigVagina is very strong. I feel like I don't even have a penis right now. It feels like (even though I know better) I have a vagina. It's very strange.

TrigBoobGrowth is working to a certain extent. I feel like I have some wieght on my chest and every time I say "Big Boobs," the heaviness increases just a little. But it's only moderate. I think it's because the Trigger might be too complicated. I'd rather it just be "D-Cup Boobs" or something.

TrigPregnancy seems to work the most often, and now is one of those times. My gut feels tight and I'm waddling again.

So far, it's an interesting experience.
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby mat422 » July 4th, 2006, 9:08 am

Thewx how long does it take you to get a file to work partially like trigvagina? How many times have you listened to it? Sorry just one more thing, whats your process for getting into trance? I'm a noob and I wish I was getting as much success as you. Thanks!
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby groomlakeguy » July 5th, 2006, 2:31 pm

Tried TrigFreeze?
groomlakeguy
Regular
Regular

trigfreeze

Postby mat422 » July 5th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Yeah I got that file to work, but it didn't really help me in the long run with other files :( . I just got cardigan deep trance cuz it was free, it actually gets me really deep so the trigger might actually work. I also loop visualization help all through the night so I will be able to visualize things in hypnosis easier.
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby thewx » July 11th, 2006, 12:40 am

I've been pretty lucky and have had a lot of these work on the first try.

TrigVagina is a little tricky, because sometimes it doesn't work. Same thing with any of the Boob ones.

TrigPregnancy works just about everytime. Including now!

Feelin' at nine months right now, definetly. Bloated, wieght on my chest, back ache. It's definetly strange.

~W~
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby thewx » July 24th, 2006, 1:06 am

Tonight I tried XGirlTime. It was kinda strange. I kinda came outta trance a little in the middle, but it stuck . . . to an extent.

I couldn't visualize myself as a 16 year old girl, but my voice did change, my chest felt heavy and my penis felt moist. I tried to use Yahoo! Messenger and talk to guys as an experiment to see how I'd interact, but never got a reply.

(I'm not gay or anything, I'm engaged; however, I was curious just what would happen if he did respond and how I would act in the new form)

EDIT: i'M TRYING it right now as a 13 year old girly. my voice is a little strange and for some reason, my penis feels odd, my chest seems . . . idunno, strange. teheh. And my hands look smaller too!

as odd as it seems, ikinda wan to paint my nails!

i'm not kidding you, i think i really am a 13 year old girl! i feel so wireded.

~W~
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby Daeth » August 14th, 2006, 7:23 pm

I wish I was as suggestable as you. :( I'm just too analytical.
Daeth

Return to Success Stories