Almost Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Almost Success

Postby Smfx » July 15th, 2006, 1:52 am

I have been listening to the files for a long time now, but will little success, I guess I just have a strong mind, but that is not the problem right now. Recently, it seems to be putting me under deeper than before, and that is good, but now I am having a new problem. Sometimes when the files tell me to relax my body, I get this tingle in my legs. It is kinda like a tickle, yes I am ticklish, but it is really ruining my concentration, as most know how distracting tickling is. I try not to think about it, but it just always bugs me until I have to jolt myself out of trance. It doesn't happen every time, but I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem, and if anyone knows what I could do? The only thing I can think of that I did differently than before was that I was wearing socks, that may be what caused it, so I will try it without them tonight, but if I still have the problem I would love some advice. See ya around!
You either don't want to trance, or you want to trance with me
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby aeroue » July 15th, 2006, 5:43 pm

I used to have a very similar problem. I would listen and always before the ned of the file I would HAVE to move if I did not I would not be able to concentrate because I needed to so much. Kind of like an itching/tickling slowly creeps up on you.

I don't know how I got rid of it, I think it just passed, but it took a long time.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Smfx » July 16th, 2006, 12:27 am

I see, the exact same thing happened again, but it happened at the end of the file this time, but it was only an induction file. It didn't seem as strong as before, so maybe you are right, and it will go away with time, so I will keep trying and keep you posted. I really hope it works, I have been a fan of hypnosis a long time!
You either don't want to trance, or you want to trance with me
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby PhillyGainer » November 13th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Make sure you're not sitting/laying in a position where circulation is getting cut off when you're in a relaxed state.
PhillyGainer

Postby Ys » December 16th, 2006, 9:35 pm

Generally:
When one feels the need to move, scratch or whatever else concentrate on the spot in question and give yourself a short, simple suggestion (via inner dialogue) like "stop it NOW", "$whatever will go away NOW", "relax" ("thought" very relaxing at best) or simply imagine an icecube right on the spot of the scratching ;)

In case a muscle twitches to relax itself further, just let it go and it will stop all by itself.
If the rare case of a muscle twitching occurs whenever you drift into sleep or trance get more calcium in your diet (milk, etc.) since it's probably just a calcium deficiency (or so I heard).

Whenever one starts feeling like he has to move (eg. uncomfortable positioning) just do it and while you are doing it think to yourself "letting go with honest unconscious comfort" (or "lying down with ...". .. whatever you like best.. If in doubt play with the wording until you get good results).

Ys
Ys
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories