DFFeminineShoppingThrill success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

DFFeminineShoppingThrill success

Postby Anu » August 4th, 2006, 12:52 pm

I'm the one who commissioned the creation of the FeminineShoppingThrill file that was then added to the Divinely Feminine set of files.

I've been listening to this file a few times a day sice the file was finished, with the exception of a two week gap in the middle. At first, it helped me get past my inhibitions, and I managed to go shopping a couple times for women's jeans and shirts, but then I had a backlash of embarassment. That lead me to the two week gap in listening. I did start listening again, though. It's been a few weeks now, I think, and my iTunes says I've played the file about 250 times total.

I'm starting to get good results. I've gone out shopping most days this week, buying lingerie, clothing, jewelry, and makeup. I've started wearing a full set of lingerie, including panties, bra and pantyhose, under my women's jeans and shirts at work. Nothing overtly feminine, but I know what they are. I've been putting on makeup and nail polish in my car before my commute, then taking them off before getting out of the car. When I was working on the weekend, and almost nobody else was in the building, I even wore a dress, earrings, makeup, nail polish, and high heeled boots while I worked. It was glorious! I felt so wonderful, wearing my dress while working.

The pressure to start dressing en femme while shopping is definitely growing, and as much as it scares me, I look forward to it. I've located a local CD/TG specialty clothing store, and am now convincing myself to call them to set up an appointment for makeup consultation and dress shopping.

Thank you, EMG!
Anu

Postby Anu » May 26th, 2007, 4:06 am

Just a followup to my previous post:

I had a relapse of a few months, where I stopped listening to the files, and stopped shopping. Partly this seems to have been caused by my starting to take hormones. After about a month, the hormones seemed to stabilize my moods, and I stopped listening to the files, due to fewer obsessed moments.

I've been on the hormones for about six months now, though, and started listening to the files again to relax. Both the DivinelyFeminine series, and CurseFeminization. I'm starting to get caught up by them again, and I'm enjoying it a lot! My breasts ae starting to show, and wearing a bra on them feels wonderful.
Anu

Return to Success Stories