CurseStrokeSissy

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

CurseStrokeSissy

Postby sparkelypine » April 28th, 2006, 10:15 am

Any CurseStrokeSissy stories?
sparkelypine

Postby sparkelypine » April 30th, 2006, 9:37 am

CSS dosent cause physical changes correct, just a desire?
sparkelypine

Postby gregi696 » April 30th, 2006, 10:26 am

The file has effects that are intended to physically change the person, but these are supposed to occurr after the mental changes.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Monica71 » May 6th, 2006, 12:36 am

CurseStrokeSissy was for me the first really effective hypnosis file... That was a year ago...

i think i've listened to just about every feminization file on the site, and especially curses, and the only physical results have been what i've done to myself (i think)... i lost weight and my skin got softer, but that was because i started exercising my hips and ass and put lotion on after showering and using a gentle soap. everything i did for the sake of my feminization is because of my mental state, which was all created on the first day i listened to CurseStrokeSissy. i didn't know how insidiously effective it would be at the time... today, a year later, i'm unable to remember a time when i didn't spend most of my free time as a woman, and i'm as happy as i've been in my life!

EMG has either unlocked something that was already in me (probably), or i'm so suggestible i've just given in and become the girl i am now (less likely). in either case, i love what the results have been...
Monica71

Postby yahnoh » May 6th, 2006, 9:33 am

Monica,

Me too! I'm keeping my nails buffed all the time and under arms shaved all the time. Leg hair has been ripped out so many times now that, when it shows up, it no longer puts up a fight when it's attached with the epil tool.

I mentioned in another post that I feel awkard and out of place in the mens department when shopping. I feel now the way I used to feel when I started shopping in the ladies department.

The more female I become, the more female I want to be. Someone once said to me, on the path to feminization, if go two steps forward you can only ever go one step back. Or to put it another way, you can never get back to where you started. I think it's true.

I guess that this should be a warning to those guys who think it would be cool to be female, but also want to be husbands and fathers, once you start down this path, it's very hard to get off the train........
yahnoh

stroke sissy

Postby sleepy134 » July 1st, 2006, 5:27 am

Accidently played this sucker and now cant seem to get enough of it. I have to keep it secret and thats becoming harder. It's fun as hell and and a very deep trance. I should buy the cure before I'm discovered. Advice anyone. Pauline, I was forced to tell you that. sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

quite while I'm ahead

Postby deep4menow » July 20th, 2006, 6:55 pm

I played this file last night and I really think I should stop while I still can...I feel this curious compulsion to listen again but I know if I do I'll be totally lost I've already started thinking about how much nicer my jean shorts would be if they were small girly jeans 8O the thought just came really naturally and it made me hard...it was at that point that I relaized my nipples were hard and they stayed that way for quite awhile! Boy does this file work a little bit too much!! Wish me luck

Bill
deep4menow

quite while I'm ahead

Postby deep4menow » July 20th, 2006, 6:56 pm

I played this file last night and I really think I should stop while I still can...I feel this curious compulsion to listen again but I know if I do I'll be totally lost I've already started thinking about how much nicer my jean shorts would be if they were small girly jeans 8O the thought just came really naturally and it made me hard...it was at that point that I relaized my nipples were hard and they stayed that way for quite awhile! Boy does this file work a little bit too much!! Wish me luck

Bill
deep4menow

Re: stroke sissy

Postby sleepy134 » August 18th, 2006, 8:47 pm

sleepy134 wrote:Accidently played this sucker and now cant seem to get enough of it. I have to keep it secret and thats becoming harder. It's fun as hell and and a very deep trance. I should buy the cure before I'm discovered. Advice anyone. Pauline, I was forced to tell you that. sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories