Cuse Cum Production CCP

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Cuse Cum Production CCP

Postby jeremiah » June 4th, 2006, 7:04 pm

I listening to this file earlier today. Soon after the file ended, I had a huge erection, and it felt as if i was already about to cum. So I rubbed a little, and I came hard, and a lot.

Since then, i've felt like i've been kinda filling up on cum, and I get erections more often.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CuriousG » June 5th, 2006, 3:36 pm

I tried listening to it for a while, and had no noticable effects.

Ah well. Good for you, I guess.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kendai » June 5th, 2006, 6:07 pm

there was a thread like this a while ago, guess the file does work. don't know if i'd care to do that to mayself.

maybe if i had a set job shedule instead of this randomness.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » June 6th, 2006, 8:01 pm

I did listen to this file about half a year ago. I found my self a little more horny, and had larger loads, but never got the problem of leaking if over 8 hours.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » June 7th, 2006, 5:56 am

That sounds like the best result then. The leaking every 8 hours bit put me off it - I mean you'd have to jerk off at work and you'd be covered when you wake up in the morning!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby LDark » June 29th, 2006, 11:19 pm

This is on the CD I made for myself to lsiten to while I was asleep, and I think it's working. To an extent. I was beading at one point today, after about 12 hours since my last orgasm. Wasn't dribbing, and it was the only bead, but there awas a drop, so it kind of freaked me out.

... Considering I started listening to it a few days ago.
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby Draco122 » July 10th, 2006, 4:51 pm

I gave it a try for a few minutes ago. At first I did the induction, it worked slighlty as I felt heavy and I got bored and thought why not give this a go. Anyway I gave it a go, listened to it. I suddenly got an erection almost immediately after it ended. No cum or nothing at first, I touched my penis but it only oozed out a little. So little I barely noticed until i touched my tip. It felt strange but still i enjoyed it in a way.
Draco122

CCP

Postby deep4menow » July 19th, 2006, 5:00 pm

I've tried this file two seperate times now and both times I've had great sucess! The first time I used it I could feel the changes as EMG described them and much to my surprise I woke up to an exteamly hard and slightly leaking cock! I explored alittle and instantly discovered that after only thre short touches/ strokes I came REALLY hard and the sheer amount of cum was amazing! However after that I stopped lisenting and the effects gradually wore off. Recently however I've been listening again, only a few where I actualy sit back and let myself trance but I play it while I'm reading and doing all sorts of things during my day. I've been haveing some small sucess this way but I was beginnig to think I needed to return to the old way of doing things because the results were not nearly so profound. However I was sitting here at work and all of a sudden I started feeling a little dampness... I went into the bathroom to check and it seems that I am leaking cum :) so I mustbe making progress after all! I'm listening as I type right now and I'll definatly post if anything new happens!
deep4menow

Postby Glasnerven » July 28th, 2006, 8:29 pm

a couple questions:

First, do you find the cum leakage aspect to be enjoyable? It seems like that would be awkward, especially if it got to be enough to start soaking through your pants. I guess it could be appealing as a reminder of how much cum you're producing.

Second, is it *actual* cum, or the clear pre-cum?

Just wondering
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby deep4menow » July 31st, 2006, 11:23 am

for me it seemed to be pre cum but I stopped after that it was a very pleasurable experience almost like a pride that I was leaking. I'm sure a greater volume and more actual cum would begin leaking if I continued.

Deep
deep4menow

Postby alloiledup » August 3rd, 2006, 4:47 am

I started listening to this file many months ago and like the guy who started this note, I felt the same thing. I had several huge orgasms in the beginning when I started listening to this file. I listened to this file on and off but not everyday. I am still feeling the effect to this date. I don't have the every 8 hour problem. After I cummed, in about 2 days I would feel really full. This did not happen before. I am in my 40's and my sex drive has lowered. But this file causes me to have so much more cum built up that I am able to shoot a distance rather than just leak when I cum. This is absolutely unbelievable. I would be working at a computer at work and I feel bubbling down there as my cum buildup was full.

Oil
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby JoeDD » August 28th, 2006, 1:05 am

In my teens and early 20’s like most guys I had to have sex every other day because without it, my balls would ache so much I couldn’t get to sleep at night. Thirty years later, I only needed sex once a week – until I started listening to this file. It did not happen in one or two sessions - over the course of listening for six weeks my need for sex dropped from 7 days to 1 day! Now, I’m hornier than I was as a teenager! I still listen to the file once a week. I haven’t leaked pre-cum and once a day sex is OK – it might be different for a younger guy. I don’t regard this as a curse, it’s a blessing!
JoeDD

Postby keithkenson » September 19th, 2006, 11:10 am

well i listened to this file yesterday lunch time in my car in a quiet spot. No immediate effect - but today i certainly feel cum building up, and that's after emptying myself last night due to the previous day having lsitened to the cum torture - and both nights i've had strong orgasms in the night - woke up to them - and they felt good!
keithkenson

Postby robtheman » January 20th, 2007, 7:45 pm

I have noticed that i have been getting more erections, and longer ones. but i have not came every 8 hours yet.
robtheman

Postby fhcuriousinnova » October 19th, 2009, 11:53 pm

Yesterday I was just chatting to someone online and notice that i was cumming, but not even fully aroused.
fhcuriousinnova

Holy Fricken Crap

Postby ShadowXero » January 31st, 2010, 2:28 pm

That worked way too well. WAAAAAAAY too well!
ShadowXero

You too? :wink:

Postby Calimore » April 1st, 2010, 11:48 am

Yeah, that happens. The pleasurable aspect for me is the knowledge that when I'm leaking the file is working and I sure as hell feel like I'm full.

I'm again using the file now and feel the effect, but nothing noticeable has happened yet on day three. I've used it before, so I know the effect is supposed to build (if you're a good little subbie and have an nice, compliant subconscious). As for me, like I said, I've used it before I'm sure it's working it's magic at just the right rate this time.

Just for fun, while I'm at it, I decided to throw in Curse Constant Aching Need, which seems to be almost working now on day two. I've listened to a lot of EMG's files and usually trance the first time after I go through it just once for content. This is a brilliant file, btw. Kudos to our Evil Master!

I'm playing with an echoey binaural of EMG's C:CAN that I might share after it takes me as far as I can go with it. Take that as a warning, Gentle Reader - if you happen to see that I have released that file I will myself have the Constant Aching Need. Please act accordingly...

Oh, and of course, it shames and humiliates me to admit this, but I am again a victim of Cal's Curse, lacking the self-control to cum on my own, needing permission to experience any kind of orgasm.

So yeah, Curses can be kinda fun. :smile:

EDIT: The original file is EMG's original Continuous Cum Production. I have a binaural mod I made available for download at Calimore version of EMG's C:CCP. For other file queries, I recommend using a Google site search. -C
Last edited by Calimore on April 1st, 2010, 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: You too? :wink:

Postby darkenedav » April 1st, 2010, 12:12 pm

Calimore wrote:YCurses can be kinda fun. :smile:

Agreed ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Shiryuka » May 19th, 2010, 4:38 pm

alloiledup wrote:I started listening to this file many months ago and like the guy who started this note, I felt the same thing. I had several huge orgasms in the beginning when I started listening to this file. I listened to this file on and off but not everyday. I am still feeling the effect to this date. I don't have the every 8 hour problem. After I cummed, in about 2 days I would feel really full. This did not happen before. I am in my 40's and my sex drive has lowered. But this file causes me to have so much more cum built up that I am able to shoot a distance rather than just leak when I cum. This is absolutely unbelievable. I would be working at a computer at work and I feel bubbling down there as my cum buildup was full.

Oil

i just had a thought while i was reading this post o.o granted i paw off maybe 2-4 times a day on average, but i was reading this and realized that i've been feeling that bubbly feeling when i wait too long to paw off. thing is, i haven't used this file at all yet >.> would an 'increased' production be a 'bad' thing if i'm producing enough to match the effects mentioned? o.o
Shiryuka
Regular
Regular

Postby fhcuriousinnova » May 20th, 2010, 7:56 am

try it and let us know
fhcuriousinnova

Return to Success Stories