Female for the day

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Female for the day

Postby finefit » May 11th, 2007, 11:17 am

OK, I must admit I dont really believe in hypnosis much, and clearly many of the files are a bit of a joke! Anyway, I thought well if I dont believe it then why not try one. So I picked Female for a day - I was home alone for the weekend.

On the Friday night I listened to it in bed and then a 2nd time, falling asleep as I did so. So the next day I woke up with my headphones in my ears, it was weird as im notmally a rubbish sleeper, but I slept so wel that night, so if nothing else these files can help get you to sleep lol!

Anyway, did i do anything remotely girly when I got up? No! So why am I posting this in the success story section? Well I was in a kinky mood, I was playing around with my webcam online, as you do, and had some fun. After that I was ready to make lunch and went to get dressed. Now this is the weird part, and I swear this is true, without thinking or remembering about the file, I put on a pair of my gfs panties, her stockings, a bra and then a dress. It just felt like a normal thing to do. It only occured to me whilst doing the cooking that I had actually taken on some feminie traits, and I certainly looked a tad girly.

Its strange because I was really keen not to just get up in the morning and think oh i listened to that file so now im going to act like this all day, I purposfully picked something that wouldnt be normal for me (im not a cross dresser!). Yet when I wasnt thinking about it my subconcious perhaps kicked in?

Scary stuff. I was planning to listen to the cam slave or a picture posting one, but now im not so sure lol!

Cheers.
finefit

Postby Draygone » May 11th, 2007, 1:08 pm

I find it amazing how often people say "these files don't work if you don't want/expect them to" and yet we've got plenty of cases like yours. Sure, there's that "you subconciously wanted it to work" deal, but that doesn't change that using a wonky file will still have some effect if you try it. You chose to listen to it, after all.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby alexander » May 11th, 2007, 4:45 pm

How did yoy fall asleep with the hypnosis noise? I cant do it and was wondering how one can do it.
alexander

Postby Capt » May 12th, 2007, 1:07 am

For me the problems were two fold:

When I hear vocals when i'm trying to sleep, I naturally focus on them and don't sleep. (That's why 95% of the music on my sleep CDs is entirely instrumental or in a language i don't know).

The Waking Up part of the files was screwing with my sleep.

You get used to it eventually.
Capt
Regular
Regular

Postby finefit » May 18th, 2007, 5:38 pm

dont know how i managed it, i didnt intend to thats for sure. I was late, it was dark, i was tired, i was in bed! I took the file seriously and was certainly in a state of deep relaxation - guess it was natural to fall asleep.

Yeah i am suprised it had any effect because im very sceptical about this whole area. I look fwd to trying more though, but may be chosy who I talk with and what i listen to lol!
finefit

Return to Success Stories