Success with 'Blink Good Boy'

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with 'Blink Good Boy'

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 14th, 2007, 6:34 am

This file is incredible!

I've listened twice since downloading it yesterday. This MP3 is bringing the reward trigger GOOD BOY to a new level for me. Words don't do justice to the intensity of what I've been feeling.

If you're a subject with an embedded GOOD BOY / BAD BOY trigger: download and listen to this file now. I mean it. You need this.

The file is incredible! It goes right to the core - as though it were custom-made for me.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby derdee » May 14th, 2007, 2:51 pm

what does it do and where did you get the triggers?
derdee
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 14th, 2007, 3:29 pm

The MP3 defines and reinforces obedience. It also suggests triggers - one for reward and one for punishment. You will easily be able to learn these triggers by listening to the MP3.

It was good fortune that I had already learned these triggers before listening to the file.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Re: Success with 'Blink Good Boy'

Postby Blink » May 14th, 2007, 8:47 pm

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:This file is incredible!
Two comments of high praise plus a note. I'm just guessing here, but I think you might like the new work. :)

Thank you very, very much for all your kinds words. I love getting feedback, and not just praise. I learn from criticism, so it's always welcome. I get my ego stroked by praise, so it's always welcome, too. It's an especially good stroke to my ego when I get such a positive reaction from someone who has substantial experience and a significant amount of ability in creating files of his own.

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:The file is incredible! It goes right to the core - as though it were custom-made for me.
You have the advantage of being specifically pre-kinked to the file's content. I'm really glad that you like it, and I hope that you have an opportunity to put the triggers to good use (or have them put to good use for you).

I'm honored that you're a good boy for me. :wink:

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby etrain911 » May 15th, 2007, 1:19 pm

What is the reward and what is the punishment?
etrain911
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowSabre » May 15th, 2007, 2:37 pm

That file sounds like it would be fun, but... I'm not a boy (and never have been.) Any chance of making a female version of it someday? ;)
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 15th, 2007, 2:44 pm

etrain911 wrote:What is the reward and what is the punishment?
Thanks for asking, etrain911.

A reward trigger is a word or phrase that your subconscious associates with a positive emotion of some type... arousal or happiness, for example. The feelings come from inside you. The trigger merely brings those feelings out.

By contrast, a punishment trigger is a word or phrase that your subconcious associates with a negative feeling... embarrassment, for example.

Now that you know what the reward and the punishment are, please try to imagine something.

Imagine now, that you've clicked on 'chat' here at WMM. You're in the chatroom, and you're enjoying a private chat with someone you've met there.

They type: GOOD BOY

What's inside of you? What will you feel?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » May 15th, 2007, 4:26 pm

ShadowSabre wrote:That file sounds like it would be fun, but... I'm not a boy (and never have been.) Any chance of making a female version of it someday? ;)
It's already in the works. I just need to get in some quality time with my microphone and it's done. I'm especially motivated, 'cause if I put it off I'm afraid I'll start editing the script again.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby ShadowSabre » May 15th, 2007, 4:29 pm

Blink wrote:It's already in the works....

Yay~

Looking forward to trying it. Thank you. :)
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Widor » May 16th, 2007, 1:30 am

I haven't had a lot of sucess with the files on this site, however, Blink's basic induction and his latest addition--good boy--have both worked quite well. I've listened to my new file twice already and plan on listening again--as soon as possible. Thanks for all your efforts Blink.
Widor

Postby Blink » May 16th, 2007, 6:06 am

Widor wrote:I haven't had a lot of sucess with the files on this site, however, Blink's basic induction and his latest addition--good boy--have both worked quite well.
I'm glad to hear that they're working for you. I hope the new file helps get you where you need to be.

Widor wrote:Thanks for all your efforts Blink.
You're very welcome. Thanks for your kind comment.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Good Girl

Postby Blink » May 19th, 2007, 3:36 pm

The "Good Girl" file is available in the download section (if you're a premium member). Feeback is encouraged.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Re: Good Girl

Postby ShadowSabre » May 19th, 2007, 10:57 pm

Blink wrote:The "Good Girl" file is available in the download section (if you're a premium member). Feeback is encouraged.

-- Blink

Thanks. :) I'll go listen to it soon.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

good boy file

Postby talmak » May 25th, 2007, 9:44 am

just discovered this and i love it
talmak

Re: good boy file

Postby Blink » May 25th, 2007, 10:41 am

talmak wrote:just discovered this and i love it

Thanks for your message here and your brief note. I'm glad you're getting good, strong effects from the file.

Good boy. ;)

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby spidey » June 3rd, 2007, 2:03 pm

I just tried this file and I absolutely love it!! I've tried several files on the site with varying success, but this one worked so well. I now really want to sign up for premium membership to try "Good Boy".

Thanks Blink. :)
spidey

Postby notyou » August 1st, 2007, 7:10 pm

Congratulations Blink, this has to be one of my favorite files. Everytime I hear the trigger, I shudder, grin, and feel like strutting.

In the future, you should warn about some aspects of the file. Your attempts to induce hypnotic amnesia "Circle of Life" and the "sink into your bones" (perilously close to "soul forging") aspects were enough to shock me out of trance the first time I listened.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Others?

Postby kaiser » August 1st, 2007, 9:58 pm

Blink I have not listened to any of your files but will be shortly. I was wondering if you could attempt to create a forced straight file, similar to the forced gay one by EMG. With all the praise you get I think it could be a success for me where success is lacking but desired.
thanks
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby Josh_artist » August 1st, 2007, 10:05 pm

i'd like to try the "good girl" one... maybe it'd help with some other femme files i wanna listen to but i just dont have the money to pay the pemium membership = =
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » August 8th, 2007, 9:43 pm

notyou wrote:Congratulations Blink, this has to be one of my favorite files. Everytime I hear the trigger, I shudder, grin, and feel like strutting.
That's exactly as it should be. I'm glad you're getting such good effects. Good boy!

notyou wrote:In the future, you should warn about some aspects of the file. Your attempts to induce hypnotic amnesia "Circle of Life" and the "sink into your bones" (perilously close to "soul forging") aspects were enough to shock me out of trance the first time I listened.
Soul forging? You make it sound so... dark. Really, I'm harmless. I'm like a cuddly teddy bear. Want some candy? *sly grin*

-- Blink
"For, although common Snarks do no manner of harm,
Yet, I feel it my duty to say,
Some are Boojums -- " The Bellman broke off in alarm,
For the Baker had fainted away.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Sorry for all the silence

Postby Blink » August 8th, 2007, 9:59 pm

Another period of work hell has overtaken me. I wound up managing three emergencies that all reached a crescendo at the same time. I took a week off right after that and managed to kill my car's transmission an hour from my destination--in another state. Happiness is an office open late on Friday with a one-way rental car available.

I've been trying to catch up on the work that mounted up while I was away from work getting over the work that was mounting up. Circles within circles and such.

I've read all the private messages that have been sent. Don't give up on me, even if it's been many weeks since you wrote. I'll get to you as soon as I'm able. Thanks for your continued patience.

And thanks to everyone on this thread (and the whole site) who's had such good things to say. I really do get a "good boy" feeling of my own when I look at the ratings for my files: all three are at 4.0 or better. Thanks to everyone who's given me a good rating OR sent me a note about what I can do better next time.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories