Curse Corset

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Corset

Postby sienna » May 12th, 2007, 11:41 pm

more a question than a sucess... i downloaded it last night for listening to, testing myself i guess if i can really be hypnotized once and for all..

thankfully i chose one i wouldnt mind working being cursed to corsets for life isnt too bad in my mind, though ive never worn one before.. but heels, maybe, lol, im 6' as it is so having to wear heels all day may be a downside..

i let it run while i was asleep, and i plan on it again tonight.. i noticed i slept different, normally im curled into a ball, but i slept straight. same with some actions i moved different this morning so as not to bend my back, but it seemed to have worn off by the end of the day..

i just got it plain though, and was wondering if it really was worth getting a premium membership to get one of the enhanced versions. would they work better? also is their a file you maybe suggest to go with it to reinforce?

i know this is a case of be carefull what you wish for, but.. i

thanks all and always with love
Sienna
sienna

Postby axl233 » May 13th, 2007, 12:39 am

The files for premium members aren't necessarily better, they are simply newer. When a file becomes four months old, it becomes a free file (unless its one of those special files which are sold individually). Everyone reacts differently to each file, so it's impossible to say which is better than another. If corsets are your thing, you might want to try Cardigan's Victorian Girl, which is available free on his website. http://filer.milnet.dk/
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby sienna » May 13th, 2007, 6:28 pm

aww ok, i was just curious because like next to the curse corset it would say subliminal and biaural but anytime i clicked on one it led me to sign up, same with any others that say it..

and i wouldnt say corsets are my thing lol, just what i was willing to test myself against. though i do admit to hoping i lose. today i cant say i felt much at all like it was affecting me, but i do know i dont think i could stop listening to it even so if i wanted to, not easily!

ill give cardigans file a try just out of curiousity what happens though :) thankies!

with love
sienna
sienna

Postby Draygone » May 13th, 2007, 7:37 pm

Oh, those are just different forms of the file. Not sure what the difference is. I mean, I kinda understand the concept of subliminal. Like a message in a background noise, or something.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sienna » May 13th, 2007, 8:07 pm

Draygone wrote:Oh, those are just different forms of the file. Not sure what the difference is. I mean, I kinda understand the concept of subliminal. Like a message in a background noise, or something.

ahh, thats what i was wondering..

mmmm. i think when i get paid ill have to find a way to afford a membership for a bit ive cut back soooo much on spending that i deserve a treat lol. the im sure the creditcard companies will never figure me out.. ill go nearly a year without using them, get them all paid off.. then all the sudden just go crazy and max them out again and trigger every fraud department they have lol..

with love
sienna
sienna

Postby gregi696 » May 14th, 2007, 3:50 pm

If money is an issue, consider submitting a script for a file on the site or submitting your own file to receive a free premium membership. The Details are listed on the homepage I believe.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sienna » May 14th, 2007, 5:33 pm

awww... ill do it maybe one day :) but for now... money is never much of an issue, just prefer to buy things one year at a time.. but for now, one month will do :)

and omg.. lol, cardigan has me believing im able to be hypnotized.. his files are SOOOO good

deep trance followed by cursed corset followed by his victorian girl.. i was out for the entire of cursed corset lol.. and definitly still felt the corset even after i came out for a while..

throughout the day i didnt feel the corset though
sienna

Postby aeroue » May 14th, 2007, 7:31 pm

Subliminal files-you dont hear the words.
Binaural files-have brainwave effecting sounds to 'force' (?) your brain into trance.

As was said do a script or make your own file or subliminalise/binauralise something for free premium membership. Or if you just want the subliminal or binaural why not make it yourself?
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sienna » May 22nd, 2007, 1:16 am

wouldnt know how to make them for one, maybe one day though, for now im happy to pay for them..

and i guess this is turning into a mix of a sucess story.. eeek lol.. im still not feeling the corset really sigh.. which is what i had really wanted.. as far as compulsions go though..

as the file suggests i keep feeling the compulsion to wear heels and its been getting stronger so most of the time since starting i have been..

i put on shoes today that werent heels, tried to wear them to work and spent the most uncomfortable day of my life.. got home and instantly changed into my heels and was sooo much more comfortable. i swear i will never wear anything but again..

as for a corset, well... im trying to get one right now lol.. so while i may never really feel the fake one, ill definitly be in a real one within a couple months..

so their we are.. just wish i knew why the wrong parts were working.. before i started listening i even hated because im too tall. lol.
sienna

Postby hexagon77 » May 22nd, 2007, 6:53 am

Well i am not sure, but maybe it is the missing real experience. I have had that before. Someone who was reacting very well to suggestions that person knew how they would turn out, but as soon as it went to things that person never experienced, nothing happened.
So this may be an issue as well, that for some people only things they really experienced in real before will work.

It was possible to get it to work at a later point with rephrased suggestions, i have no clue if the deeper trance was the key or the rephrasing.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories