Curse Catration

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Catration

Postby kaiser » May 26th, 2007, 11:07 am

Has anyone used this file and if so did it affect you the way the description says it should? Seems kind of out there and I really do not want it to happen nor am I going to download the file, but just wondered.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse Catration

Postby liljonny » May 26th, 2007, 2:05 pm

kaiser wrote:Has anyone used this file and if so did it affect you the way the description says it should? Seems kind of out there and I really do not want it to happen nor am I going to download the file, but just wondered.

I see you made one post about castration and one post about chastity. You must have some interest in denial of mastribation. Have you looked at CurseChastityVow?
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

denial

Postby kaiser » June 2nd, 2007, 10:02 am

I may have an interest in denial of masterbation. If I do it is because how it affects me mentally. I feel disgusted after I masterbate. so if I can eliminate the ability to orgasm and cum then things would improve for me, I believe.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 2nd, 2007, 10:52 am

You know, I feel the same way when I do that. I went with the CursePenisShrink file instead, on account I didn't like the idea of being stung every time I touch my penis, on account I always have to touch it when I pee.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Yeah,

Postby kaiser » June 2nd, 2007, 11:35 am

I do not plan on listening to the file. I just wondered if anyone had and if they had if it had the effects the file claims to produce. I do not want to be castrated or feel like I am. I just want to...well i am not sure. but not that.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories