Baby Time Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Baby Time Success

Postby kiram » June 23rd, 2007, 7:46 am

For the first time I have found some success with the files. I listened to Baby Time this morning, and after removing my headphones, it happened! I was on my back, and all I could do was coo, move my legs, smile and even wet! Such an amazing experience. I tried to move/roll over, but I could not do so. Totally amazing. I can't wait to try again, as it did not last the minutes, but only about 5.

kiram
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 23rd, 2007, 8:33 am

Ah. Wetting. The one thing that prevents me from trying the file out.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fluid » June 23rd, 2007, 4:25 pm

Draygone wrote:Ah. Wetting. The one thing that prevents me from trying the file out.

Options:
- Going to the toilet beforehand
- Putting on proper wetting attire ;)
- Having clean clothes ready for once you're done
Fluid
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 23rd, 2007, 8:47 pm

Yeah, I know. It'd be great if I weren't so worried about that, 'cause it really sounds like a fun file to test myself on. Probably because it's not really something I really want.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

MY Success!!

Postby Kimberly_tv » August 29th, 2007, 4:48 am

I tried the file this morning, and its the first file I've had any major first time success with!

After listening, I thought, "Okay, fine, I don't really feel any different" like I was expecting nothing to happen -- then I tried to move. Nothing... I tried again, a twitch from my legs.

5 minutes of trying to move I finally roll over onto my front, and just lay there - tired, but still wanting to move. Not much thinking went on apart from the need for little things.

Slowly I gained more control of my muscles, but it was still hard to move them... then, suddenly I did something I hadn't done in nearly 10 years - I found my thumb, and starting sucking. I'd tried, unhypnotised, sucking my thumb once or twice to see how it would feel - but it felt weird. This time, no sir! It was just great to suck something!!

I managed to find my way onto the floor, and stupid me, got stuck - so I spent another 5 minutes trying to sit up (which was REALLY hard), and when I finally did I just leant on my bed again. Finally, I managed to get back up onto my bed... and by this point in the back of my mind I was wondering "when is this going to end?!" ... and a few minutes later, suddenly I could move fine again, as if nothing had happened.

So, as I say - first major success!! Thank you EMG!! :D
Kimberly_tv

Postby Diapered_Cherub » August 30th, 2007, 9:30 am

WOW, you guys are like SUPER lucky to get the file to work on you to such a degree. I like to read the accounts of others, and wish I could be effected like that. I think it'd be awesome to go through that and be as a helpless baby for several minutes and no matter how hard you try,,, you're helpless to make any coordinated movements and left to helplessly mess and wet while you're in that state. That would be a dream for me.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby Loci » January 6th, 2010, 11:12 am

I tried this file... listened to it several times... and nothing happened... :(
Seems as if I cannot get deep enough into trance.

Help from the pros is appreciated as I'd like to make this experience.
Loci

Postby stevez1985 » March 10th, 2011, 3:48 am

You might try to edit out the "starting at your feet..." induction and add in the "I am trying to put you in to trance..." induction. The first induction never seems to work for me, but the second one worksevery time.
stevez1985

Return to Success Stories