Curse stroke sissy?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse stroke sissy?

Postby alexander » March 18th, 2007, 9:34 am

Hey guys, as you can see I'm new but I have a question. Does Curse stroke sissy permanently change you mental condition or can it be removed?
alexander

Postby TheOneWho » March 18th, 2007, 9:41 am

Well, if it's a curse, you could remove it...but you have to pay EGM to do so.

I would recommend only listening if you really want to...I heard it was very addictive.
TheOneWho
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse stroke sissy?

Postby sarnoga » March 18th, 2007, 6:16 pm

alexander wrote:Hey guys, as you can see I'm new but I have a question. Does Curse stroke sissy permanently change you mental condition or can it be removed?

Spend some time looking at old threads in the forum and you should learn a thing or two about it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: Curse stroke sissy?

Postby alexander » March 18th, 2007, 10:31 pm

sarnoga wrote:
alexander wrote:Hey guys, as you can see I'm new but I have a question. Does Curse stroke sissy permanently change you mental condition or can it be removed?

Spend some time looking at old threads in the forum and you should learn a thing or two about it.

Sarnoga

Yeah I looked and saw one thread but I think it got derailed or didn't answer my questions.
alexander

Postby sarnoga » March 19th, 2007, 3:46 am

Have you read the thread in the feminization forum. It is titled Scared of Cursestrokesissy. Or something nearly like that.

If the link below works it should take you to it.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2335&sid=02d9a5a2b3e090363df38d6b200dbd73

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby parws » April 12th, 2007, 8:51 am

Oh my God, this file changed my world. Please don't use it - not as a joke- it will also change your life, I have never felt this addictiveness before.
parws
Regular
Regular

Coupled with CurseCum - OMG!

Postby sammy1nz » July 15th, 2007, 10:57 pm

Both are very addictive and seem to have an exponential effect multiplied by listening to both. It creates a feedback loop of cause and effect. I've only been listening for two days. CurseStrokeSissy creates a ratcheting up of sissiness every time you masturbate, locking you into a cycle. CurseCum locks you into a cycle of sissy behaviour. It's like each one puts a lock on the other! Very effective and intense. But be careful what you wish for....
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » July 18th, 2007, 2:30 pm

I've been listening to it for two years and the only change in me is I repeat my sissy name during masterbation and lately i've taken to ejaculating in my mouth. Now I LOVE this file it's like a thirty minute orgasim and I can't get enough, it is very addictive but get's old after a time, looking for something more, if you find it let me know.
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Curse stroke sissy

Postby sindee » August 11th, 2007, 7:34 pm

Take it seriously.

At first it will sound interesting, even fun, but harmless. So you might as well listen to it again.

and again

and again

And pretty soon you're a little frightened of it -- so try to resist it.

That's when you realize its power. When you try to escape it or deny it, you feel this overpowering craving to listen to it, "just one last time".

And maybe once more.

And again.

Then -- and this is the best part -- eventually you realize it isn't worth trying to fight it, and gee that's really what i wanted to be all along.

It works. Take it seriously.
sindee

curse stroke sissy

Postby little_n » August 14th, 2007, 3:09 pm

I have been reading the threads of this forum with interest for over a year now and only recently have i dared to download the files.

I am a cuckold and a transvestite. You will have to believe me when i tell you that i am not gay nor have any gay tendencies. Until now, that is.

I have been listening to curse strok sissy for the last few days and curse forced gay and i want to be there more than ever.

I am finding myself looking at real men and imagining their bodies, and me dressed as a sissy and being used as one.

I listened to the files laying in darkness dressed in boots, stockings and makeup and i wanted to go where they took me.

I suppose deep down i must have alwasy wanted this - maybe i am using the files as an excuse - my cuckolding wife has encouraged me to listen to these, and funny thing is, for the last week i havent been competing for her affection and didnt feel threatened by her boyfirend.

I am off to listen to it again.
little_n

Postby figure » August 15th, 2007, 5:13 pm

This is off-topic of the original question.
I listened to it a bit before and it didn't really do anything for me like some other files did. Never really got addicted to it or in any way even though I always went deep.
figure

Postby robingurl » August 15th, 2007, 10:59 pm

I looked at what it said it would do . i'm here to tell you it's true. and i crave it. i thought it was fun bs but its not it's real .i am such a girl ,slutty girl
robingurl

Yes

Postby Miss Tiffany » August 27th, 2007, 5:39 pm

Emgs Deprogramme all file works perfectly every time, even on those that say they wont be deprogrammed can be By that one... It pages you back to before you ever listened to one of EMGs files and to before you ever heard his voice... How hard can it be... Its Not rocket science... Its bit of fun like advanced playing with yourself... Rule One.. Allways trust your Hypnotist, he has Only your greatest desires at heart...That From Me, Mistress Tiffany Of Leeds In yorkshire England...Mwah.. I love you all , much more than life itself as rough as ye are...
Tiffany Omega. (Miss)
Miss Tiffany

Postby sindee » September 6th, 2007, 7:54 am

Remove it? Why? If I hadn't re-read this thread i would have forgotten that i had even thought about fighting it. That was so silly of me.

Its really what i want. The only frustration is finding people i can tell my sissy name to so they can take advantage of me. I just dont know yet how much it really works.
sindee

Return to Success Stories