Just wondering if anyone here can do this.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Just wondering if anyone here can do this.

Postby Dingus » August 13th, 2007, 1:02 pm

Is there anyone on this site who can regularly reach hypnotic somnambulism or automatism?

There have things I've wanted to experiment with, with hypnotic automatism but haven't been able to because of my inability to reach this state.

All I really wanted to know is if someone would be willing to see if it's possible to think up or create a better hypnotic induction while hypnotized, like autowriting (unconsciously writing out the idea that your conscious mind might or might not be aware of.)

EDIT: I realized that I put this in Success Stories by accident, so if a mod could move it, that would be great.
Last edited by Dingus on August 18th, 2007, 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby Dingus » August 13th, 2007, 10:37 pm

Somnambulism is another word for sleepwalking. And automatism is doing something unconsciously. I pretty much just used two different words for movement done by the subconscious alone.

At least I think I used them in the right context.
Dingus
Regular
Regular

can do

Postby Melsa » August 14th, 2007, 10:16 pm

I have done similar things. Made a person helpless to stop their hands from playing while they were fully aware. its not too difficult really.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby Dingus » August 18th, 2007, 8:35 pm

Melsa wrote:I have done similar things. Made a person helpless to stop their hands from playing while they were fully aware. its not too difficult really.
I was actually hoping to find someone to be hypnotized, not a hypnotist.

There isn't exactly a large online hypnosis community, so I've been asking for volunteers anywhere I can find them.
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby Exrandu » August 21st, 2007, 12:05 am

Sure, sounds fascinating. Give me an email or a PM or a IM or something.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby firestorm » August 22nd, 2007, 12:58 pm

Hmmm, that does sound interesting. Please feel free to send me a PM if you want a subject, i'd be more than happy to volunteer.
firestorm

Postby nytrmpter » August 22nd, 2007, 9:48 pm

I'd definitely volunteer to be a subject for that.
nytrmpter
Regular
Regular

Postby irunincircles » August 23rd, 2007, 4:46 am

` hmm this sounds interesting, add me at xendlesscirclex@hotmail.com, i'd like to see what you can do :D
irunincircles

Postby patrickolee » August 23rd, 2007, 12:04 pm

i'd give it a go too... have had success with files.

patrickolee@yahoo.com
patrickolee
Regular
Regular

Postby Dingus » September 2nd, 2007, 12:56 am

Oh, crap! I forgot about this topic. I don't visit the site often, and I have to admit I'm impressed and grateful for the number of volunteers.

I'm at an impasse. Although I really would like to see this experiment performed, I just don't think I have any means of actually contributing to it. I can't write scripts, I have a horrible sounding voice, and I can't go under hypnosis easily. Unless there were hypnosis files I could edit together, to some how resemble a desired script, I'm just utterly useless.

I realized, for me to ask for a volunteer would make me a complete asshole because all I could basically do is; tell the guy what to do, hope he does it, and ask for the results. I'm sorry, but you could now probably see why I'd think of a file like this. :oops:
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories