I am a bedwetter. My first wet bed =)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I am a bedwetter. My first wet bed =)

Postby sleezboi » August 26th, 2007, 5:22 am

For 2 weeks now I have been listing to the EMG Curse Bewetting and the EMG Bedwetting File and Sarnogas Curse Bedwetting File. Last night I took the induction part off EMG's Curse file and just looped the "Curse" part of it and listened to it all night as I slept. I kinda of woke up at 5am with the urge to pee. I say kind of because although I needed to pee I could not move my legs to get up to go to the bathroom. They felt like they were frozen in concrete. I felt helpless and like I wasn't going to make it to the bathroom. I realized that I may not be fully awake. But by the time I had realized this there was a small stream of nice warm urine trickling down my leg. Part of me started to panic but then I just relaxed and thought "your bed is wet now anyway, just let it all go...it feels so nice and good and warm". So I did! WOW! The warmness spreading in my bed felt great! It made me smile and I drifted in and out of sleep until just now, enjoying the wet warm feeling in my bed. The curse file says that with every "success" it becomes easier. I so hope so I want to do this every night! Thanks!
sleezboi

Postby Kittyboy » August 26th, 2007, 11:48 am

Hey, congrats on the success! :)

Waking up to the cold wet spot wasn't quite as fun, I'm sure. ;)
Kittyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby oedipus » October 26th, 2007, 12:18 am

Any luck since then sleezboi?
o
oedipus

Return to Success Stories