Blink's Good Girl-revisited

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Blink's Good Girl-revisited

Postby TammyToy » January 10th, 2008, 11:48 am

I just absolutely had to post this. I didn't try the Good Girl file until after I found the thread about it in this forum, but after reading the praises of the file, I had to try it.

And now I need to praise it. I happen to have a wonderful job. I'm a phone sex operator. (Yes, I really am) I'm enjoying my job far more than I ever did before. Every time one of my callers calls me a "good girl", I get such a wonderful and genuine surge of pleasure that I actually ask (beg) them to say it again.

Thank you, Blink, for this file and thank you, EMG, for this website.

Tammy
TammyToy

Re: Blink's Good Girl-revisited

Postby Blink » January 10th, 2008, 9:45 pm

TammyToy wrote:Every time one of my callers calls me a "good girl", I get such a wonderful and genuine surge of pleasure that I actually ask (beg) them to say it again.

Thank you, Blink, for this file and thank you, EMG, for this website.
Thanks for your praise, Tammy. I'm glad you're enjoying being a good girl for me. I have a particular fondness for the sound of begging. Every time you hear yourself begging in a very sincere and sexy way, because I like it so much, you can really know that you're my good girl. Right?

Can you imagine how much fun it is to beg that way now? :D

-- Blink
Giving back to the community one sex slave at a time.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby maskedsow » January 24th, 2008, 3:22 am

hey Blink i love your files i listen every night to get me to relax enough to go to sleep, shame i cant listen all the way to the end i should try but i just get restless being so still and my eyes start feeling like they are focusing hard, never had any luck listening to files all the way through anyway i reckon i need to relax better before i can be hypnotised what do you reckon?

maskedsow
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories