InstantWettingExtended Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

InstantWettingExtended Success

Postby Chibisuke » July 1st, 2008, 5:37 am

i have been trying for quite ahwhile with alot of files here and been wearing diapers as i'm *blush* a babyfur , i decided to give it a try while i'm playin a MMO. a si tend to Zoneout into it (could call it going into trance XD) so i started playing it no work by 4th file i'm done helping out a few friends ingame getting reayd for bed i try for 5th time i'm allready by then feeling liek i gotta piss my brains out..

i say it myself " urinate now" and boom within almost an instant i relax and flood teh diaper i was wearing. now i dunn know if this was becaus eit relaxed me being i ha dto go bad as it was, or if it worked on me guess i can try next time i gotta go bad and see if it works again if it does i'll be happy!!

for along time i was told (i'm probbly wrong) that only two types of people couldnt go under trance. those with part of their brain missing ( surgery or otherwise) and those with a (forgive my spellin i'm tired and havent gone to bed yet) Analytical mind , and well i belive i have such a mind as everything i hear i try to break it down subconsciously .. anyways i belive for the longest time this was why i couldnt go under trance=, but if a try #2 w/ InstantWettingExtended i'mam work hard with alot of files here

but any suggestions for help going under trance easier?
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » July 1st, 2008, 8:03 pm

Always good to hear from someone who's had some success :) Hope this continues to work well for you, and maybe makes a gateway to help you feel the effects of other files more easily.

I wouldn't believe the thing about analytical minds being harder to hypnotise - different people respond better to different methods. I believe there's at least a couple of inductions on here which are described as being better for more analytical people. (I suspect this is especially true for confusion or direct hyperfocusing techniques)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby ARWolf » July 4th, 2008, 5:43 pm

Blink's induction seems to work for analytical people a bit better.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories