Furry Transformation

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Furry Transformation

Postby Kaisyu » November 8th, 2007, 12:52 am

I just now try the furry transformation and after I woke up I can still feel ears but nothing else I am going to have to try it more, i try doing it while look at a picture of Tails prower seem to work so far !
Kaisyu

Postby Jeremy1057 » November 8th, 2007, 7:35 am

Good job, I'm trying to become a lioness myself, but no progress.
Jeremy1057

Postby Kaisyu » November 8th, 2007, 10:15 am

Jeremy1057 wrote:Good job, I'm trying to become a lioness myself, but no progress.
:oops: Please note its just the feeling of it but thats ok with me .

PS: I still feel ears as I am typing this ! o.O .
Kaisyu

Postby Foxgirl » November 8th, 2007, 1:50 pm

jealousy rears its head :(
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaisyu » November 8th, 2007, 6:30 pm

Seijuku wrote:you mean the file that EMG did?
Yes, I take it your apost to see it while your eyes are close in black or some kind of world you thought of ?
Kaisyu

Postby Foxgirl » November 9th, 2007, 3:59 am

it makes you actually see it visually at some point.
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaisyu » November 9th, 2007, 3:52 pm

Foxgirl wrote:it makes you actually see it visually at some point.
cool !
Kaisyu

Postby Kaisyu » November 9th, 2007, 5:37 pm

Kaisyu wrote:
Foxgirl wrote:it makes you actually see it visually at some point.
cool !
Do you or anyone know if anyone has use the furry transformation file and could see the effect visually ? because if that can happen and I will only be the only one to see myself as a furry then that would be sweet !
Kaisyu

Postby Jeremy1057 » December 3rd, 2007, 11:03 pm

I have fur and mayby have paws
Jeremy1057

Primal Style

Postby FaceRape » March 23rd, 2008, 6:10 pm

I use this file every once in a while. I rarely get much sucess, but I do have a sucess story.

So I had just used the furry file and tried to become a cat. A housecat. One of my friends tries to bust into my room all of a sudden. As you can imagine, it was a pretty big shock. Apparently there was a barfight, and this friend of mine dragged me along as soon as I opened the door. Needless to say, I soon came face-to-face with some guy who wanted to bash my face in (don't ask why: I'm still trying to figure it out).

Being peaceful and a bit feline, I scampered off. However, I was a bit peeved. So I whispered to myself and changed into a black-furred wolf. Just so you know, I didn't see anyone else as a wolf. I guess that part comes later or something.

Here's where it gets weird. I don't pick fights. People pick fights with me, and I run. But this time, when people attacked me, I fought back. Not with anger, but just out of instinct. I didn't even remember the hypnosis, but I saw light black fur on my arms, like it had always been there. I felt like an animal, and didn't question my body. Although, I got confused when my long claws only scratched people. It wasn't after another aquaintance had dragged me out that I noticed anything strange.

I went home and said "change back to normal", and just fell asleep. I had a raging hard-on though. I think it was the hypnosis. The experience hasn't been like that ever, apart from that time. So, has anyone else used it in a primal setting with results? Or was that a fluke?

P.S: I think the hypnotic files will work better with sex, because of its base nature. Can anyone back it up?
FaceRape

Postby Shad_Phoenix » April 7th, 2008, 7:06 pm

Wow. This is creepy. Housecat is my favourite form too. I've never been in a barfight though :wink:. However, I can back you up FR. When I do anything while using the file, instinct can and will come out. Although, the fur is worth it.

And yes, the claws are confusing (paws and claws make typing flaws.)

(You changed your form? I've always been stuck with one animal until I re-hypnotise. Jealous! :evil: )
Shad_Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » July 18th, 2008, 10:55 pm

i have a question about this file. when u pick an age for the furry. is the age supposed to be in human years or the animal u picked? like if i said age 18, would it be very old for the animal or like a teenager? If i were to say 7 years old, which would be very young for human years or very old for a certain animal? which should i choose?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dubloons » July 18th, 2008, 11:25 pm

ranmafan wrote:i have a question about this file. when u pick an age for the furry. is the age supposed to be in human years or the animal u picked? like if i said age 18, would it be very old for the animal or like a teenager? If i were to say 7 years old, which would be very young for human years or very old for a certain animal? which should i choose?

I would suppose it would be however your mind interprets it, unless the file specifically asks you to think of it one way or the other.
Myself I imagine a furry to age just like a human, so back when I was experimenting with these files I just used human years.
Dubloons

Postby ranmafan » July 22nd, 2008, 7:26 pm

well im not sure if its just my imagination but im noticing a pleasant feeling when i rub my belly. anyone else noticing this?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories