A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby goodgirl24 » September 4th, 2008, 5:51 am

Last edited by goodgirl24 on September 5th, 2008, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
goodgirl24

Postby whatthe75 » September 4th, 2008, 3:14 pm

Damn, i only like bad girls. :wink:
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Flow123 » September 4th, 2008, 3:24 pm

Thanks for telling us. GOOD GIRL
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby the_vortex » September 4th, 2008, 3:33 pm

gota say i live blink good girl fire, abosulutly wonderfull:) goes great with the other good girl file
the_vortex

Postby BeMine » September 4th, 2008, 3:56 pm

The story here isn't as it seems. In fact, from what she told me, I'm very angry, and she is too. She had been tricked into using the file, and she must be a very submissive personality, a very complying one that naturally follows commands and suggestions easily.

Well, so she'd been tricked, and from what she said, if she wasn't trying to pull one over on me, is that the man who had tricked her got her to listen to Blink's Good Girl, and used the fear of being a "Bad Girl" to brainwash her into several things for several months.

As far as I can tell, she's alright now, but I'm not sure. She said she didn't like what the man had done, and he had lied, confused, and tricked her. I hope she's alright, last thing I knew, she had left to try to get some help or something. I've been worried about her, I've been hoping to hear from her again, but as far as I can tell, and as far as she told me, the hypnosis she had done did not begin consensual, and only became that way because he had suggested it to her, over this file.

Like I said, I'm not sure about the truth of this, I can't imagine a situation where someone would enter trance and let this file in particular take that kind of effect over her, but I don't know the whole situation, either, it could have been a slow crawl to the point she was in when she posted this, but she wasn't happy when I let her look at everything from before she first went under, and that's when she told me she was upset with what had happened.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » September 5th, 2008, 3:10 pm

Original Post please k thx
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BeMine » September 5th, 2008, 3:27 pm

All it said was that she was a good girl and loved being a good girl. There was nothing special about it.

Anyways, last I talked with her, she's in the same city as her family, and she's going to see some of them today, she probably already has, I talked to her last night. So really, I think this story is just about over, nothing more to see, and you probably won't see her again, at least, not unless she remembers her old screen name and starts posting back under that.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » September 5th, 2008, 7:37 pm

Everyone is a party pooper :(
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blink » September 7th, 2008, 8:12 am

BeMine wrote:Well, so she'd been tricked, and from what she said, if she wasn't trying to pull one over on me, is that the man who had tricked her got her to listen to Blink's Good Girl, and used the fear of being a "Bad Girl" to brainwash her into several things for several months.
And nobody referred the girl to me?

This, if true, is a clear abuse and an unauthorized use. No good authority would do such a thing. (And no bad authority can.)

BeMine wrote:As far as I can tell, she's alright now, but I'm not sure. She said she didn't like what the man had done, and he had lied, confused, and tricked her. I hope she's alright, last thing I knew, she had left to try to get some help or something. I've been worried about her, I've been hoping to hear from her again, but as far as I can tell, and as far as she told me, the hypnosis she had done did not begin consensual, and only became that way because he had suggested it to her, over this file.
This bit, if true, is likely criminal. I'm very protective of submissive people in general and especially so for the ones who play with me. Playing with my files is a lot like playing with me.

Using my files to harm someone goes a long way toward pissing me off. Can someone find me this unnamed man? I'm keeping my mind open to many possibilities here and guilt has not been established, but I do have a wrathful streak.

BeMine wrote:Like I said, I'm not sure about the truth of this, I can't imagine a situation where someone would enter trance and let this file in particular take that kind of effect over her, but I don't know the whole situation, either, it could have been a slow crawl to the point she was in when she posted this, but she wasn't happy when I let her look at everything from before she first went under, and that's when she told me she was upset with what had happened.
If you speak with her again, send her to me.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby BeMine » September 7th, 2008, 8:34 am

I was actually considering messaging you, Blink.

I haven't heard from her since I talked to her two nights ago, I believe I was able to cancel the files she had to listen to, though whether that can stand the test of time, we'll see.

She had messaged you before, apparently she chose to listen to the files, mainly your induction and Good Girl, on her own, she loved your files, and said she sent you a few pieces of "fan mail" before this guy got involved and tricked her, essentially.

If I hear from her again, I'll definitely refer her to you, and we'll see comes of all of that. Last thing I knew, she was states away from him, just about home, so to be honest, her family may be keeping her away from a computer so something like this doesn't happen again.

Anyways, I think the situation is alright in the aspect that I think she's alright now, but I've no idea of the legal situation involved, with what's consensual and what isn't and all of that. Regardless, like I said, if I talk to her again, I'll send you a message and let you know how to get a hold of her. She might contact you on her own, too. I think she's in the middle of changing all of her contact info.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories