Bubble Induction

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Bubble Induction

Postby Gannon » October 2nd, 2008, 6:18 pm

When ever some says the trigger to bubble induction my stomach feels werid. is this a sign of it working?
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 3rd, 2008, 12:15 pm

Grinning here!

You've noticed that the trigger for Lutz's Bubble Induction has an effect on you. You feel it in your stomach.

And you've asked the question: "Is this a sign it's working?".

Some people get a special feeling in their body as they enter trance... a good feeling - a nice feeling - the type you want to feel more.

Next time, maybe you'll be a little more aware of the feeling when you hear those words - wanting more.

Or maybe you'll notice the feeling moves a little with each breath; moving upward as you inhale and back downward as you exhale.

It's unimportant where in your body you feel it, because everyone feels trance in their own, unique way.

It belongs to you.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby pyroid » October 3rd, 2008, 7:26 pm

I have never tried bubble but I know what you mean. The first time I tired a file this site with success I got this wave of pleasure hit me like a wave of water. It surprised me so much It forced me out of trance. I never felt so alive, it was weird and a little confusing and it scared me to the point where I laid off the files for quiet a while, but low and behold I craved that feeling and here I am today.
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby jjaimet » October 3rd, 2008, 9:51 pm

i've been using bubble induction too. i started getting an effect from the words. i get this light feeling in my head and my eyes lose focus for a sec, then i'm back to me, so i'm asuming its working.
jjaimet

Postby Gannon » October 3rd, 2008, 10:08 pm

well I hope it works. I'm listening to it and the reinforcement file so it can get stronger.
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories