Curse, Fucked By a Dog

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse, Fucked By a Dog

Postby magus4592 » October 2nd, 2008, 8:16 am

Moderate success, On the trigger phrase I get down on on all fours and cannot move, I do not feel penetration, but I rock my hips as if being fucked quicky and strongly. It is very odd, I can feel the pressure inside and, but no pain involved. The other thing is that I feel deeply humiliated during the ordeal and whimper and cry out.

when I get up I think "what the hell just happened?"

It is so odd, I can't help it when I trigger it I can't resist. It would be cool to try to have someone else trigger it, to see if it works or not, or if it is just me.

I guess this was a success for me.
magus4592

Postby unheard » October 2nd, 2008, 8:38 pm

Sounds like a pretty decent success to me. Did you use any files to enhance your trance/experience like the Accelerator file?

You should let us know how further listening affects your success. :D
unheard
Regular
Regular

Postby magus4592 » October 3rd, 2008, 11:42 am

I didn't use any aother listening aids, but I do prepare my self mentally before listening to the file. I spend about 15 minutes relaxing and just focusing on clearing my head of the days events before listening. I decided to listen once a day for a week and see what happens. I'm not going to trigger until the weekly trigger hits. If it does, I'll be thrilled. If it doesn't I'll try the trigger on my own. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

I would like to try more files, but I figure one at a time is enough for now.
magus4592

Postby unheard » October 13th, 2008, 2:20 am

Was kinda curious if you'd had any further success with the file, since you'd said it would trigger over the weekend. Any success? :D
unheard
Regular
Regular

Postby Experimentalist » October 15th, 2008, 3:26 pm

I found this site a week ago, and used this file as my first experiment.

Almost immediately during the body part I got hard, I suppse it was an old fantasy. I triggered it several times.. and was forced to my knees, every time, even if I could resist it I of course didn't really want to.

I know I could resist, because at one point or two, I went up to get something. Couldn't feel any dick or fur etc, but it felt good and a bit abused and my hip was shaking a bit back/forth/up/down as if I was fucked. Once I felt an emotional burst in hip region, like I suppose a female half-orgasm or similar.

The effect was like I was getting nice help getting into that fantasy. I listened once more some other day to that file, but effect never was the same as the first day.

I triggered many times but it is definitely fading. As is my interest in the fantasy too. Perhaps also because I've listened to 6-7 other files during the past week. :lol:
Experimentalist

Postby TheTurretCube » April 22nd, 2014, 9:17 pm

*bump* Any updates OP?
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » April 24th, 2014, 7:03 pm

interested too ;)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories