pubic hair loss

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

pubic hair loss

Postby dougal » January 21st, 2009, 10:08 am

so ive been listening to pubic hair loss for about two weeks, on and off, and i think im finally starting to see some results! i kinda noticed my hair was thinning but then i buzzed everything and its growing back soooo slow! i had chopped off the awakener of the file and the induction and built one huge file. i put the induction in front of the file subject, which was copied like 5 times, and no no awakener so once im in trance i get like 5 times the subject. i usually listen before i go to sleep so i just let it loop. i actually just ripped apart sfw and am going to start using it as a curse file but with one the hair loss subject matter. as much as i would love to grow boobs and become a chick, more shemale then anything, i dont think my girlfriend would understand it. so im sticking to hair loss for now.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby MrMan1982 » January 22nd, 2009, 9:05 pm

Before/after pics would be nice.

But also, how long have you been listening to the file?
MrMan1982

Perhaps it's just easier to be rid them than to keep them...

Postby Calimore » January 22nd, 2009, 10:56 pm

I hate to answer your question with another question, MrMan, but what do you think about this:

In one study, about 65% of the men who enhanced their hair restoration program with a recorded hypnosis file began reporting a significant increase in hair growth and fullness after about 20 hours of listening to the recording along with ANY program meant to restore a full "head of hair".

Considering the small percentage of men who simply cannot be hypnotised, and, taking into account the percentage of men who probably can't even follow simple instructions, 65% is a whoppingly significant figure.

But the file we are talking about involves hair loss, right? Can you imagine how effective the subconcious mind would be, if it were properly compelled, to simply "Stop!" any and all hair growth somewhere that it wanted or needed it stop? Would there be anywhere that it couldn't effect? Or don't you think your unconscious mind can do anything to stop hair from growing anywhere you don't want it to be?

Your physical body and your unconscious mind are linked in ways your conscious mind simply cannot comprehend. After a 'once through', try allowing files such as these to affect you deeply without even thinking about how or why they work. Give them time and you may find that their effects manifest effortless, almost automatically, as your unconscious mind decides to just listen and follow their simple instruction. You will be surprised that, if your conscious mind's goals are in agreement with what your unconscious mind already wants and needs, you WILL experience the changes that these files can bring about.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby dougal » January 23rd, 2009, 12:46 pm

absolute words of wisdom! i plan on listening the these files alot! i usually listen while i sleep because i live a very busy life style and i also live with friends. but as time goes by i am determined to rid my self of unwanted body hair :lol:
dougal
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories