Success with Horny Schoolgirl Time Trigger

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with Horny Schoolgirl Time Trigger

Postby parws » October 20th, 2005, 4:10 am

Hi,
I listed several times to the trigger and I am happy I did so.
It works in such a good way, that my mind is close to explosion.
Thx EMG for that wonderful experience. :P
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » October 20th, 2005, 6:44 am

Well done! Whats it like?
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby parws » October 20th, 2005, 11:34 am

Hi Mallic,
I can really feel this bis breast, which is growing in 2 seconds.
I can't feel my p.... anylonger it's gone :-)
and my mind really changes close to being a young schoolgirl.
I am absolutely not gay, but when I changed to this young horny schoolgirl I could imagine to be f..... by men, really incredible this trigger.
I can really recommend this file to others, who want to share this beautiful experience. :P
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » October 20th, 2005, 11:27 pm

Two things

A) It is ok to swear

B)What do you think when you change? I've asked this before, is it a change in the way you percive your body, or is a change in your whole mindset? EG, do you say to yourself "Wow, I'm in the body of a schoolgirl!" or do you say "I'm a schoolgirl. I always have been a schoolgirl" and its only after you come out of it, you go "Hey! I was a schoolgirl!"?
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby parws » October 21st, 2005, 7:12 am

Hi Mallic,
it's difficult to describe. It varies from trigger to the next trigger.
Everytime I use it, the feeling of being "the real schoolgirl" gets stronger and stronger.
We will see, where I will end :-)
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » October 21st, 2005, 7:19 am

Is it a crossover, where some parts of the Horny Schoolgirl leak into your everyday personality?
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby lexxstrum » October 21st, 2005, 12:15 pm

So this is just in your head, right? Your not out there in a tiny plaid skirt thinking you've escaped from St. Cathrines, right?

I Pmed you with some other questions/comments.
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img:43b3033f3a]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Lexxstrum.png[/img:43b3033f3a][/url]
lexxstrum

Postby parws » October 25th, 2005, 10:02 am

Hi,
I just close my eyes and say the trigger, it works much better when I repeat it 3-5 times in a row.
I don't see my self as this schoolgirl, I just feel it very intensively.
This feeling is really unbelievable for me.
Best regards raini999
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby adverse6 » October 29th, 2005, 9:13 pm

I have used it before but not trained extensively. When I use the trigger it feels like... It's easier to imagine myself, or fantasise, about being a horny schoolgirl. For instance, try, right now, to imagine yourself as a girl. If you had just said the trigger it would be more intense, more real, even though you would look at your body and it would be the same. It just enriches the fantasy for me. If you trained hard enough with it I believe you would truly start seeing yourself differently when triggered.
adverse6

Postby parws » November 7th, 2005, 4:05 pm

last night i tried it again... the success was unbelievable.. I was laying in my bed... and I noticed all the changes... my feet shrinked , amy arms shrinked , at last my hands shrinked I felt like this horny school girl really... EMG what did you do to me... you turned out my deapest inside ..and that for a German :-)
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby starfey » April 19th, 2006, 1:13 pm

I think I've had some success with this file, insomuch as the trance works, although this is a file that's very close to something I want, so I suspect it would work better.
I get a wonderful feeling when listening to it and feel rather horny, truth be told (It's fun trying to behave while listening to this at work on the MP3 player..).

I've not had any success with saying the trigger myself so I'm wondering if I need someone to unlock this for me.. Although I don't have anyone I'd trust with it...

All told tho, I seem to be listening to this 3 times a day, minimum and I certainly love the feeling - hopefully the reality once I can get the trigger to work will be well worth it :)
starfey

Postby CuriousG » April 20th, 2006, 4:00 pm

A lot of people have trouble with hallucination files like horny schoolgirl and trig woman.

Any tips for us? Did you listen to the file on it's own, preface it with another induction? Any speical techniques at all?
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby starfey » April 20th, 2006, 6:02 pm

I didn't really do anything special - I listened to a basic induction first, as I figured it might be a Good Idea.
After that I just lie down (when at home) and tune everything out, relax & I get a Very Good feeling from the file.
If at work, I generally ease off my work and try not to feel too horny.
As for hallucinations, I've not had any visualizations as-yet. I wish I could, but as I said, I don't think the trigger has worked for me yet but I remain hopeful
starfey

Postby demigraff » May 9th, 2006, 9:09 pm

Well, this moning I decided I need a new file on my playlist to remove a (home-made) one I'm having to remove. A random pin picked this one, at first I was going to just pick again, but then I started wondering whether it would work, thinking that it would be a really interesting thing to experience.

A lot of the transformation files seem to have not so much effect on me simply because I don't have enough experience to know what I should be feeling. I must admit, I have absolutely no idea how a horny schoolgirl would feel. So can those who have had success tell me... does this file contain detail or description enough to help me create that mental image, or should I just give up and pick something else?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

trighornyschoolgirl

Postby jadams113 » June 27th, 2007, 2:50 am

I have had some success with this file.

The main thing I notice is my posture changes. I am usually sitting when I trigger and my knees pull up together, my chest raises as though I am trying to lead my body with breasts I don't have, but I can feel them even though I know they are not there.

My elbows also pull in against my body and feel as though they rest in the curve of the feminine waist I do not have. I can also feel my "hips" flare out on the seat. I can feel that I am wearing a push up bra under my blouse that is tied across my "flat tummy".

I can feel the waistband of my "skirt" against the curve of my hip and the hem of it laying across my thighs. I can feel my bikini cut panties across my butt cheeks and smooth across my crotch as I can no longer feel my maleness. I can feel sheer nylon knee socks and pumps on my feet. My heels also draw off the floor as though I were wearing heels.

In my mind's eye I can see that I am wearing a white blouse with a red bra underneath that is clearly visible as my blouse is only tied above my navel. I am also wearing a plaid skirt and I know my panties are red. My socks are white and my pumps are black. I can see my cleavage, my flat tummy, and bare hairless thighs. I can also see my thin arms and small hands with long nails that are painted soft pink.

With my physical eyes I can see that none of this is real. Instead, I see what I am really wearing, but if I focus on what my mind wants to see, I can see it in my mind.

If I am able to stand up and walk, I have an exaggerated feminine gait and I walk with my elbows against my waist and my hands held above my waist as my hips swivel while I walk on the balls of my feet. If talk my voice, all though still deep, uses different inflections. I suppose timbre would be the correct word.

when I say revert to normal I feel almost like one of the elastic string toys that when you push the button on the bottom it go completely slack. Not that I crumple to the floor, but it kind of feels that way, and instantly everything feels as though nothing has happened. I walk and talk in my normal masculine manner with no lingering effects. When I have tried to stay triggered for long periods it slowly wares off if I do not keep saying the trigger phrase.

I hope this helps,

Jenny
jadams113

Postby cruisecontrol » April 25th, 2008, 9:25 am

Well, I've been looking at this site for awhile now... I recently admitted to my girlfriend that I had a hypnosis fetish, and to my surprise, she found it kind of hot... I joked with her a little bit that I had hypnotized her while she slept to find the idea of hypnosis exciting. lol...

She definitely has a very hypnotizable mind... Anyways, one of her biggest fantasies has been the whole horny/naughty schoolgirl thing. She's told me that she wants to act it out with me... Well, as you can probably guess, I had her listen to this file... after explaining the ins and outs of hypnosis to her and instructing her on how to become more easily hypnotized. In fact, she's lying on the floor next to me right now listening to this file. The first time she listened to it was yesterday before she went to work. I created a playlist with two items, the first being Blink's Induction and the second being EMG's TrigHornySchoolgirl. She didn't have any real hallucination effects, but after she woke up, she was extremely horny and we acted out our fantasy right then and there.

We went out to eat right before she had to be at work, and we talked about it. She said that since it was her first time, she didn't really know what to expect, so she didn't allow it to fully work its magic on her. But she said she saw psychadelic lights while under trance, and something about the feeling of sand and pressure on her arms while listening to Blink's Induction.

Anyways, during work she texted me that she felt kind of strange the whole day... kind of like her body wasn't her own. But that feeling went away as time passed. However, whenever I said "horny schoolgirl time for you", she would become horny and her heart would race... She said the trigger didn't really make her feel like a schoolgirl, but just horny. Also the "revert to normal" phrase doesn't do anything to quell the hornyness.

Update: She's just woken up, horny as always... basically the same as yesterday, the trigger phrase doesn't really make her feel like a schoolgirl. But I can use it to really get her going! Actually, she's pulling me away from the keyboard right now... I'll post back in a few days with continued use's results!
cruisecontrol

Postby Follower » March 21st, 2009, 5:50 pm

Can anyone help me in the visulation process? I have a bit of trouble imagining things in my head since I have aspergers. I was wondering if you guys might be able to help me.
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » March 22nd, 2009, 7:05 am

cruisecontrol wrote:I created a playlist with two items, the first being Blink's Induction and the second being EMG's TrigHornySchoolgirl. She didn't have any real hallucination effects, but after she woke up, she was extremely horny and we acted out our fantasy right then and there.
Glad to hear that the Basic is still getting a workout. I'd suggest that you try her on the "Good Girl" and see how well she responds. It will give you a way to guide her more deeply into the schoolgirl persona. When she thinks or acts like a horny schoolgirl, you reinforce it.

I'd caution you to remember that if she's naughty in a way you like, be sure you avoid calling her a "bad girl."

cruisecontrol wrote:Update: She's just woken up, horny as always... basically the same as yesterday, the trigger phrase doesn't really make her feel like a schoolgirl. But I can use it to really get her going! Actually, she's pulling me away from the keyboard right now... I'll post back in a few days with continued use's results!
As I said above, if you use the "Good Girl," you can reinforce the behaviors you like. You just need to decide on the schoolgirl behaviors you most want to see: putting a pencil behind her ear, wearing a too-short plaid skirt, conjugating Latin verbs, giving you a hand job in the car, etc. :D

Oh, and you'll probably enjoy reading the Peter Masters book Look Into My Eyes if you haven't read it already.

-- Blink
Last edited by Blink on March 22nd, 2009, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Follower » March 22nd, 2009, 10:36 am

Oh, and you'll probably enjoy reading the Peter Masters book Look Into My Eyes if you haven't read it already.

-- Blink[/quote]

Yeah...I've thought about reading that before...it's a good book, huh?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » March 22nd, 2009, 11:56 pm

Ick, why did you post the trigger as the topic. you silly girl. >.< i shivered just seeing it... (it's faded in me, but i am working to build it back up)
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Follower » March 23rd, 2009, 1:09 am

So tonight I tried giving it a go to see if I had gotten anywhere. I think I have resluts:

I usually walk like a normal guy, in a straight line. Foot after foot straight ahead.

When I use the trigger, I naturally fall into a "model" like walk, and no matter how hard I try, I can't get back to a normal walk like I walk when the triggers not active.

Does this mean it's working? Because if it does, then WOW! I've got my proof right now that hypnosis actually works! Geez this is great!

Just gotta be careful not to use this in public. I could be getting some very very strange stares. And hopes of my finding a girlfriend will fly out the window.

Note to self: Never say the trigger phrase when outside dorm room. It would mean certain social death. 8O
Follower
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories