Curse of the Mummy success......but questions???

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse of the Mummy success......but questions???

Postby scottl » July 23rd, 2009, 3:29 am

I am pleased to say I have had some success with the Curse Mummy file after only just two listens. When the file finished and I was supposed to feel like I was wrapped in bandages like a mummy I actually felt as if I could not move. I tried to open my eyes, but as much as I tried (trying without actually wanting to open them) I could only open them enough to let a glimpse of light in. I couldn't open my mouth, not even make a sound. As for the rest of my body it felt like it probably could move if I really wanted to but it just felt too relaxed to move and I didn't really want to break the trance anyway. I did not feel the actual bandages as the file suggests though. I managed to stay that way for about 13 minutes, just 2 minutes short of what I had the alarm set for till I came out of trance. I was thinking the alarm should have gone of by then and maybe not have been set correctly. My eyes just seemed to open naturally at that point.

I am really impressed and excited by this progress as I really didn't expect such results so quickly. :D

This leads me to a couple of questions.

Has anyone else had any experience/success with this file?
Will the effects of this file get stronger the more I listen to it?
Is it possible to experience a totall loss of control (bondage) regardless of how hard you struggle to free yourself? (i.e. really,really trying!!!)

I really appreciate anyones comments, suggestions on this as I am still a noob to all of this.
scottl

Postby Hypnosisdragon » July 24th, 2009, 1:15 am

I'm planning to try this. So you reccomend it?
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby Gavving » July 28th, 2009, 12:48 pm

I have listened to the mummy file a couple of times, and it has worked for me. The first time I had my alarm set an hour off, and I too felt completely unable to move for most of that time. Right near the end I got to be a little worried that I'd forgotten to set the alarm and also forced myself to break free to check the clock to find out that I was only 5 min away from the alarm going off. The 2nd time I listened to it, I forgot that I'd set my alarm clock to go off at a specific time, which was much sooner than my alarm on my ipod.

I've also used the Latextime file quite a bit. With varying levels of success, when I'm really into it I really feel all the components of the file and feel like I have to act like they are on me. I'm not sure that I normally last the whole hour effect time of that file but generally 30-45min or so.

I've experimented a bit with using bondage files and then forcing myself to break free, and I've found that usually it's possible if you really try at it. Then once I've broken it I can move freely. Some level of trying to break free is possible and not having success, it's kind of a mind game you play with yourself I think. Did you really want to break free, or experience the feeling of struggling and being unable to break free? Usually the later.

Also you can try combining these files with the Accelerator file from hypno-files.com to see if that helps make the feeling more intense.
Gavving

Return to Success Stories