GS TrigWoman2

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

GS TrigWoman2

Postby mat422 » August 29th, 2009, 8:43 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to get a little advice on this file and report a semi success story. Anyway, I had the deepest trance ever and in it my whole body was vibrating like crazy, but while this was happening I felt like I was 100% a woman without any doubt. It was very physical, everything felt real. The most noticeable sensation was the boobs, man they felt real.

So after the file was over I tested out the trigger phrase, nothing. So I relaxed my whole body and said the phrase a couple more times. I had a kind of weird feeling wash over me and I felt like I had boobs. I have it triggered now while I'm typing and I feel like I have this heavy weight on my chest, but the other thing is I feel like a woman. Its weird but when I'm triggered its hard for me to identify with myself as a man, it just doesn't feel right. The revert to normal phrase kinda works, but I have to will myself to change back, its not really that automatic and some of the effects still linger.

So do you think I'm on to something here? Oh and one more thing any of these files are possible, you just have to trance really really deep. I'm not suggestible at all, in fact I tried some of these files years ago with no success. You just have to find the right one and let go, and let the subconscious mind do all the work. I advise anyone trying to get TrigWoman2 to work to use the GS version, something about having a female voice makes it easier to trance to.

If you have any questions just ask me. I never thought I would get any of these files to work, but my persistence paid off.
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby AlanH26 » August 29th, 2009, 10:00 am

That's really cool. Can I ask how long you've been listening to this particular file?
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mat422 » August 29th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Well I listened to it on loop, so maybe I listened about 4 times, not exactly sure. But I read somewhere that listening to a file consecutively deepens the trance and I have to say it worked a lot better that way. I tried this same file a while back with no success though, so this is quite surprising actually.

If there's one thing I've realized while trancing is that you have to give up all control and let go, almost like you are not paying attention. Think of it this way, you know that state you get in when watching TV like everything around you is gone? Ideally you want to do the same thing with any of these files, just shut off your brain and go along for the ride. I think this is why I've gotten so much success is because I finally realized how to trance the right way.
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby winbb2 » August 31st, 2009, 7:20 pm

Congrats on your success. This is a file that I would like to have work for me. I will use your suggestions as best I can to see if it will work. :D
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories