eat like a pet

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

eat like a pet

Postby Aquasia » November 30th, 2008, 8:00 pm

Not done a file in ages, but someone suggested it and i thought why not.

This is an amazing file and has taken hold right away, I keep trying to eat normally, but it just feels wrong and I'm repulsed with myself for it. I;m embarrassed at the same time though, the idea of having to go on the floor and eat my food like a dog is still scary, but I'm learning to love it.

Anyone else had any success?
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » November 30th, 2008, 8:15 pm

I feel like eating on a table thank you
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » December 1st, 2008, 5:11 pm

That sounds like a fun file :) Perhaps I'll give it a listen sometime.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby El_Jugador » September 10th, 2009, 6:37 pm

So, has anybody else tried it? :lol: I'm pretty much obsessed with pet play, and this sounds perfect. I usually eat by myself, anyway, and this would be a major trip. The only thing that bothers me is that every now and then I have to eat out (because of my work) - particularly the part where the file says "you will hate when you have to eat at the table" and that eventually, I'll have to eat each meal that way.

I understand that this is a curse and it's not meant to be fun, but as long as it's possible to sit through social meals, I'm game. ;)

So, how many people here tried this? What are your impressions? How did it progress with you? Thanks!
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » November 21st, 2011, 10:02 pm

If anyone else posts on here that they've had a successful experience from this please email me and tell me what happened to you. My email is jwmosher@mindspring.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories