cursed castration

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

cursed castration

Postby perryfletcher » September 21st, 2009, 8:40 pm

after all of these years I have not had any success with any file. I tried cursed castration and tried to just listen to what it said and wamo the file was over. Do not remember a thing. I tried a second time and got the same results. I know it said something about you will not remember what was told to you and I don't remember. Any way I have had no other effects yet but I am now sure they will come over time. I really think this one will work. I want 24/7 chastity but can anyone please tell me what all is said will happen in the file. I am guessing there is more to it than is in the description but I don't have a clue. Can anyone help?
Visit my forum http://www.womensmuscularlegs.com
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Re: cursed castration

Postby sarnoga » September 21st, 2009, 9:07 pm

perryfletcher wrote:...but can anyone please tell me what all is said will happen in the file. I am guessing there is more to it than is in the description but I don't have a clue. Can anyone help?

First let me say congratulations on your success. Your persistence and perseverance has paid off.

As to your question, based on my considerable experience with EMG's files, I would have to say that usually the descriptions are pretty accurate and what you get is what he tells you up front you will get.

I don't recall exactly what is in that file but there is a script available to download. A premium membership doesn't cost much and premium members can download scripts where available, except of course for pay files. I checked and this file does have a script.

If you want to know what is in it you can download the script and read it without going into trance. Then you will know what you are in for.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

the short version:

Postby roastbeef » September 21st, 2009, 10:04 pm

-no more sperm
-no more erections
-pee sitting down
-electric zap when you touch yourself

curse removal will allow you to touch yourself, but still no sperm or erections.
roastbeef

Postby boomsmee » September 22nd, 2009, 3:35 pm

curse removal will allow you to touch yourself, but still no sperm or erections.

Not quite true. The wording is a bit weird and contradicts itself in one spot, but supposedly if you remove it 9-12 months it can be fully reversed, and if you remove it from 12-15 months after listening it will have the effect you mentioned.

And you have accepted this curse and it is going to last for nine months.
And then if you do not remove it within twelve, it will become permanent. Except for
the fact that you can have the tube removed.

However another section contradicts this and supports what you said:
There is one small
change to this: You can in fact have the tube removed after the nine months, and if
you do that, then you’ll be able to use a urinal again. But you have to have this done
within fifteen months of first listening to the file.

Which part will take will probably be based on your subconscious desires and how it interprets the conflicting information.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » September 25th, 2009, 8:43 pm

I was reading the script. It says:

"There is no point in touching your penis. There fore you will find it impossible, from now on, to use a urinal. There is no way to stand up and use a urinal any longer since you can not touch your penis in any way, shape or form. There fore you will have to sit down from now on. The only way you can pee while standing up is if you happen to be wearing a diaper. That is the only way."

The intent of that part of the files was that you could not aim your pee when standing. The wording sounds like you cannot pee standing up at all, aimed or not.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tolly » September 26th, 2009, 7:01 am

i would suggest that your ambition can be realised through the file IS chastity, that is the Iron Shackle series and the second file is the chastity one. You do not need the first file, which is the induction file, since it is repeated at the beginning of the chastity file. Believe me, it works, i should know.
tolly

Return to Success Stories