curse shorter or taller, any success?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse shorter or taller, any success?

Postby smaller2 » October 26th, 2009, 4:17 pm

I am more interested in the curse shorter file, I got it and listened to it a few times over just a couple nights so far - no change yet

has anyone had success with the curse shorter or curse taller file? how many inches gained/lost? how long did it take you to get there? and are you still in porportion, over your entire body? or did just your legs grow or shrink or something
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » October 26th, 2009, 5:12 pm

closest thing I can think of is that most feminization mp3s tend to have a subtle hint of being smaller?
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby smaller2 » October 31st, 2009, 9:42 am

ok, after listening to it looped over and over all night, after about a week I shrunk around an inch or so -

but then after a coupe of nights listening to the "Adbys_Ageing_backward_short_version_Real_Results" file looped (just the intro once, then the main body of the script looped) I find that I have actually grown back 3/4 of an inch - what's up with that?

Does maybe the age regression one take me back in 2 days, past the week where i shrunk, returning my body to the state it was in before i listened to the 'curse shorter' script?
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby evildrtommy » November 7th, 2009, 10:44 pm

Your height can actually vary up to an inch (about) a day due to gravity. When you go about your day gravity pulls down making you shorter. When you sleep your body is parallel to the ground so you unshrink overnight.

Learned it at some science camp years ago, oddly I still remember it.
evildrtommy

Postby MacGyver » November 8th, 2009, 6:47 pm

the reason ya shrink and unshrink is, with gravity, your bones will compress, and you end up shorter at the end of the day, now when ya sleep and are laying parallel and unshrink, it is because your bones de-compresses in your sleep.

in otherwords, the cartiledge between ya bones is what compresses throughout the day and de-compresses when you sleep.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » November 9th, 2009, 7:18 am

MacGyver wrote:the reason ya shrink and unshrink is, with gravity, your bones will compress....

Gravity that would compress your bones would kill you. Google "synovial fluid."

-- Bink

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall -- Jefferson Airplane
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » November 9th, 2009, 3:35 pm

maybe i should start having a coffee before i post, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby crash822 » November 9th, 2009, 3:48 pm

It's the cartilage not the bones that shrink. It's common for an astronaut's suit to not fit correctly after time in orbit due to the cartilage having a chance to uncompress from the low gravity.
crash822

Postby Rossyfox » November 9th, 2009, 11:57 pm

As the other posters here have said, everyone's height varies throughout the day due to cartilage compression. Also, you're not going to get your measurement exactly the same each time anyway.

Hypnosis can't make someone taller or shorter. It's just not possible.
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » November 11th, 2009, 9:48 pm

after several more weeks I find that I am actually an inch and a half shorter then when I started, consistently for the past several days, morning and night. I check my posture and double, tripple check that I am standing correctly each time - and I do not appear to be growing back to where I was a couple of weeks ago.

so ... can anyone explain that?
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby Cade » November 12th, 2009, 12:26 am

were you wearing shoes when you took your first measurement?
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » November 15th, 2009, 5:51 pm

every time i check i am wearihg just socks and standing in the same place up against the wall. i am about 2 inches shorter then when i started... how?!
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories