curse humiliation truth.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse humiliation truth.

Postby bradf_2 » November 14th, 2009, 12:47 pm

I have been using hypnosis file for almost a year. But honestly its only in the last month or so, that I am starting to get some success. This file is working for me but only for an hour or two after listening to the file. Although I do listen twice a day.

B
Last edited by bradf_2 on March 24th, 2010, 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bradf_2

Postby darkenedav » November 14th, 2009, 1:24 pm

the best thing about this is, now your one step closer to enjoying other trances ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby bradf_2 » November 24th, 2009, 11:23 am

I am improving with this hypnosis thing. I am up to about 3-4 hours of being truthful using this file twice a day. Except I decided I better stop before I start being too truthful at work. But I always come back and listen to this file. Is this normal ?
bradf_2

Postby boomsmee » November 24th, 2009, 11:35 am

yea lawyers and politicians should probably stay as far away from that file as possible...... *ducks*
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ED001 » December 9th, 2009, 2:17 am

boomsmee wrote:yea lawyers and politicians should probably stay as far away from that file as possible...... *ducks*

lol, i like this comment. :lol:
ED001

What part of Curse...

Postby Calimore » December 9th, 2009, 9:27 am

...I always come back and listen to this file. Is this normal ?

Duh! It's a Curse!

Curse files almost always have suggestion to addict you or make you otherwise crave the file, especially if the suggestions begin to weaken.

At least you picked a Curse you seem to "enjoy". Being humiliated in this way is probably fairly safe, too. Now that you know you'll always spill the beans, I bet you're being a pretty good boy these days, huh? ;)

But remember, if your Curse begins to interfere with your job or other key areas of you life, the author may have a removal file for you to use. May.

Anyway, I'm happy to you finally got the file to work for you. Just goes to show that patience and diligence really pay when it comes to listening to hypnosis files. I'm betting though that the next file you try is going to work even better.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby bradf_2 » March 24th, 2010, 9:31 pm

Yep, the file really seems to be working. Although I only listen to it 2-3 times a week.

I think its only been the past month, that its almost completely taken hold i.e 24/7. The last time, I tried to avoid a question from my gf (now-ex) - I had the urge to checkout other humiliation files. It scare the the shit out of me. After a year of doing this trance, I believe I fall into other trances too easy.

Anyway thanks everyone for your comments

Brad
bradf_2

question

Postby boy_arthur_tx » March 27th, 2010, 5:15 pm

hey, i am glad the file is working for you, since i requested it.

please, why did you download the file and listen to it for so long?

any repsonse will be greatly appreciated.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bradf_2 » March 30th, 2010, 8:45 pm

This file was something that I could easy test.

When I read the description about the file, it mention about punishment if I did not tell the truth. Although it did not mention what the punishment was. This appealed to me.

So I just started listening because of the above points and also I was interest if hypnosis could work via download file.

So I started listen before bed and in the morning. The voice on the file made me relax. Infact it put my mind in a calm place for sleeping at night.

It never really had any effect for along time. I just like listening to the file. Then at some point I realise I was being truthful (Too truthful) in e-mail ect. You read about the effect and timeline from previous posting to this thread.

So I still listen - not sure if its habbit, the file, enjoying the relaxation. But I listen although not every day now. So I am probably enjoying the calming voice, not because its a curse.
bradf_2

thanks

Postby boy_arthur_tx » March 31st, 2010, 4:32 am

many thanks for starting this string and your replies to questions.
i have watched for updates and was glad to see one after listening for so long.
good luck with all that you do.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories