Directed Erotic Visualisation anyone?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Directed Erotic Visualisation anyone?

Postby smotp » June 22nd, 2008, 1:14 am

Hello List I am very new here so forgive me if I have this back to front. :?

I have recently posted three MP3 audio relaxation/suggestion/visualisation (UK spelling :) ) files that I have had quite good results with elsewhere. I think about 30 here have downloaded the Multiple Orgasm experience and about 25 here the first introductory experience. Both are for women. a third new one, is for men only and I had it narrated for me by the delicious WickedVoyce.

I am very keen to have feedback from you here as you are clued in to what I am trying to do with them. So far there have been only 2 votes and the average is very low. I should like to know what you find about it that is not working?

If it is not proper for authors to ask such a thing I apologise.
smotp

Postby cardigan » June 22nd, 2008, 10:41 am

Hi there.

I just checked how many had downloaded your files up until now, and the two files that have been here for a week have been downloaded about 30 times each, which is not bad.

You need to consider that only premium members have access to the files for the first 4 months. And even though there are thousands of users here only a small fraction are premium members.

Secondly only very few people rate the files. It's annoying to get a low rating the first week of a new file, because it can be off-putting to other users. It's almost better to have no ratings than to have a low rating. But there's nothing you can do about that. Done is done.

But nothing can keep good work down. I'm sure that if your files are well made and have interesting topics, then you will see great download numbers eventually.

Also there are so many new files here all the time. So a new file may not be listed in the Files - New/Top 10 for a very long time before it "drowns". Remember how many files your files have to compete with! It's really amazing.

But don't give up! Just keep making a new file once in a while, and I'm sure that if they are good, they won't go unnoticed!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » June 22nd, 2008, 5:15 pm

There's nothing that I can really add to cardigan's post. He is right and you shouldn't be disappointed if your files aren't doing as well as you would hope. There are many people on here with many different fetishes. There are new people signing up all the time too. In a few months you should see your files getting downloaded more often. The problem with the ratings is that if the file doesn't achieve the desired result fast enough for the person, they tend to give it a low rating if they do rate it. People just don't seem to have the patience to let the hypnosis work.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby smotp » June 25th, 2008, 3:44 pm

Thanks for the encouragement and good advice. I will have to be patient. I have noticed that the Audio for men has done far better than that for women?

I will leave it a while as you suggested before posting the next audio for women.

Regards

Smotp

Http://www.smotp.com
The Home of Directed Erotic Visualisation
smotp

Postby lettuce » June 26th, 2008, 6:13 am

I hate speaking like a marketing advisor, but an important aspect of getting interest is to offer something which you know the people want. I'm not saying no one wants your file, they do have a good number of downloads. But I wouldn't say that the main focus of this site is erotic hypnosis, it's fetishistic hypnosis. People can be a little greedy for amazing new experiences that they've never felt anything close to before. When people embrace their fetishes to the extent they do here, an orgasm doesn't seem that exciting, even though it's an impressive feat to do it without any physical stimulation. Also, biological women are a minority here. You might notice that your file for men are more popular than your files for women, that's the reason.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby Renae » June 26th, 2008, 3:23 pm

One thing I have noted in listening to them is while they have a decent amount of detail in them; they feel rushed if not a bit short.

Also the induction portion likely needs to longer as well, due to the fact many of us don't go instantly into trance in 30 seconds... (Thats how long the induction feels like to me.)

I will say that I can get aroused from them, but the speed of the build up and the rushed orgasm triggers do not give me enough time to even approach orgasm.

I do look forwards to seeing how you address that sort of problem.

Ren.
Renae

Postby CnCFAN1 » July 5th, 2008, 3:54 pm

Renae wrote:One thing I have noted in listening to them is while they have a decent amount of detail in them; they feel rushed if not a bit short.

Also the induction portion likely needs to longer as well, due to the fact many of us don't go instantly into trance in 30 seconds... (Thats how long the induction feels like to me.)

I will say that I can get aroused from them, but the speed of the build up and the rushed orgasm triggers do not give me enough time to even approach orgasm.

I do look forwards to seeing how you address that sort of problem.

Ren.

This sums up the file for me prefectly, I had somewhat mixed results, I feel if the file was a bit longer it would have been a complete success, the induction could be longer because I felt I was not fully under.
CnCFAN1

Postby Kendai » July 23rd, 2008, 10:19 am

I happened to try the file on literotica twice, I'm assuming it's the same one.

Two things I'd suggest is slowing down the counting, and the file is pretty specific when telling you to breathe, which really hurt the relaxation. Also, if you count down to put someone in trance, count up to bring them out.

I think if you could have a re-record done what works slower and suggests relaxed breathing at your own pace, rather than a mechanical in, hold, out hold, with a 3 count for each step, it'd work well. and count up to end the file if you counted down to induce.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Directed Erotic Visualisation anyone?

Postby littlecaltoy » December 8th, 2009, 9:31 am

smotp wrote:Hello List I am very new here so forgive me if I have this back to front. :?

I have recently posted three MP3 audio relaxation/suggestion/visualisation (UK spelling :) ) files that I have had quite good results with elsewhere. I think about 30 here have downloaded the Multiple Orgasm experience and about 25 here the first introductory experience. Both are for women. a third new one, is for men only and I had it narrated for me by the delicious WickedVoyce.

I am very keen to have feedback from you here as you are clued in to what I am trying to do with them. So far there have been only 2 votes and the average is very low. I should like to know what you find about it that is not working?

If it is not proper for authors to ask such a thing I apologise.

a bit more than a year after it was posted, i finally listened to WickedVoyce's rendering of this file.
Wow. I was impressed. the visualization was amazing, and her voice is even more amazing.
I didn't exactly climax , but I was very, very close and my body was quite "there".

(very late) Thanks for posting this! And tell WickedVoyce that I'm not obsessed with her :) (in a good way of course :D )
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » December 8th, 2009, 11:14 am

the way i do my inductions, i use audacioty to record, and i watch little thing, i do the in, hold, and out but try to keep it to 3 seconds in, hold for 3 seconds and out for 3 seconds.

also, on new files you are making, you may wish to do as i have done, before recording a couple i am working on, trying to make a good file the first time, i went to the file ideas board and posted my idea for others to criticize, and think i have something worked out now for 2 new curse files which will come after my trigger test file.

so, if you are unsure, just post your ideas on that forum page and the others will tell you if your file might be better if changes are made. i might be pretty smart, but as a tist i am an ameture at best so, it may be better to put my ideas out in the open and see what other think before i record a file.

and the people here are helpful and we will do what we can to get ya goin in the right direction.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories