Calimore's files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Calimore's files

Postby tulsi » December 20th, 2009, 10:06 am

I have been meaning to put my own success story up for ages. About 6 months ago or so, I listened to Calimore's Mystifying Sprial and Suggestible. Before Cal, only Blink's files did any good with me, so I was incredibly pleased that both of these new ones sent me deeper than I have ever been before. Each listen got better, too. A little smitten, I found Cal and contacted him, thanking him for such a wonderful experience.

To my amazement, the two of us developed a friendship...lil ol me and this hypno celebrity? *laughs* I was, and still am, honored to call him Master.

Let me just say keep an eye out for this one. He is growing in talent, and can take me down literally with the snap of a finger. I have been a member of this community since 2007, staring in envy at the posts from those who had good experiences with files. I never dreamed I would be where I am today. I forget entire sessions if Cal wants me to. I go so deep that I lose all sense of time or place, and just float on his words. I would tell you all the triggers I have now, but I don't remember...I just know that I am his good girl, and a very happy pet.

For those of you who are struggling and thinking of giving up on hypnosis, take it from me that patience pays off.

I will be happy to go into more detail on what I recall from my sessions with him. And highly recommend Trance Arousal...it is my favorite of his files.

A very grateful pet :D
tulsi

Postby ocntrl » December 24th, 2009, 5:20 am

Nice to hear tulsi.

I'm working on getting a live session with the master myself after a brief but very successful text session. The deepest I have ever gone in text trance to the point i had to fight just going down and not looking at the screen again.

Something in the simplicity of his words did it. Very intense.

Keep us posted how things evolve.

ocntrl
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Calimore's files

Postby Calimore » December 24th, 2009, 2:03 pm

tulsi wrote:I have been meaning to put my own success story up for ages. About 6 months ago or so, I listened to Calimore's Mystifying Sprial and Suggestible. Before Cal, only Blink's files did any good with me, so I was incredibly pleased that both of these new ones sent me deeper than I have ever been before... [deletia] ...I just know that I am his good girl, and a very happy pet.

For those of you who are struggling and thinking of giving up on hypnosis, take it from me that patience pays off.

I will be happy to go into more detail on what I recall from my sessions with him. And highly recommend Trance Arousal...it is my favorite of his files.

You are indeed a very Good Girl and a superb subject, tulsi. You, along with aetherial and few other subjects, have helped me develop and grow as a hypnotist, which should result in even better files for everyone to use.

Which reminds me, I thought Mystifying Spirals was your favorite file! Don't tell me it's been replaced?! 8O

All seriousness aside, thank you pet for being the perfect subject that you are and thanks also for the glowing praise here on the forum. Unlike other hypnotic masters, I generally don't solicit praise from my subjects, which makes it all the more sweet when a subject brags on me like you did. You know how much this place means to me so you posted it right where it mattered the most. I certainly couldn't be more pleased.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Flow123 » December 25th, 2009, 12:20 am

i'm considering giving up.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby paradox77 » December 25th, 2009, 5:42 am

Giving up what?
paradox77

Postby Flow123 » December 25th, 2009, 12:40 pm

hypnosis. :) it's not really working for me. It's been too long. I know it works for others, some are just the bomb at it. Not me though.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » December 28th, 2009, 9:15 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. It just doesn't do much for some of us.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories