Got Milk?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Got Milk?

Postby CycoMelody » March 3rd, 2010, 8:53 am

I am putting this here as well as the feminization area because it is a mix of both. I have been on hormones for approaching a year now. That being said, I also listen to various hypnosis files just to aid into the transition. One of the off and on files I have listened to is curse Milky. It is both an encouraging file and discouraging on as it seems that I could feel things happening but I would never start producing. Finally that changed. I officially have colostrum flowing (first milk) and yesterday I experienced my first "let down" reflex. Needless to say this is amazing and I am loving every moment of it.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Ladon » March 3rd, 2010, 10:47 am

Do you pump or have a partner to nurse? Or is it completely hormonal/hypnotic? Most (bio) women have trouble inducing lactation without a proper schedule of breast expression or nursing.

As a matter of fact, my wife and I tried for months to get her milk to come in, the most we ever got was a few drops.

Congratulations on the experience! It proves once again "if it has nipples, it can be milked". :)
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Thrideye » March 3rd, 2010, 10:19 pm

Congratulation Melody
Thrideye
Regular
Regular

Postby dottie » March 3rd, 2010, 10:48 pm

Wow! I am soooo happy for you! :D
dottie
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » March 5th, 2010, 7:39 am

Ladon wrote:Do you pump or have a partner to nurse? Or is it completely hormonal/hypnotic? Most (bio) women have trouble inducing lactation without a proper schedule of breast expression or nursing.

As a matter of fact, my wife and I tried for months to get her milk to come in, the most we ever got was a few drops.

Congratulations on the experience! It proves once again "if it has nipples, it can be milked". :)

I manually express it. I do need to get a pump though money is tight at the moment. So no pump for me. My goal is to find out how much I can make.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Ladon » March 14th, 2010, 11:57 pm

I'll say this, all I've read says manual expression is the best way to go, if you don't have a nursing partner. Pumping isn't as effective, mostly it's for a relief rather than actually completely emptying the breast.

Still, way to go.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories