Sarnoga's Lost in Trance file

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby z119z » June 10th, 2010, 4:56 am

This file quickly got pushed off the list of new files by newer entries and disappeared from view within a few days of its appearance. Consequently it didn’t get the number of downloads it deserves. I hope this posting will encourage others to try this file, as well as others files by Sarnoga.

Like all of Sarnoga’s files, Lost in Trance has high production values. There are no sudden background noises, no coughing, no throat clearings, to disturb the trance, and Sarnoga never falters in speaking or pauses to search for the next word.

In common with many of his recent files, the induction features Sarnoga’s thoughts on a subject, in this case his problems in making the file. These nontraditional inductions appear to be rambling and irrelevant, but they do focus the mind on what Sarnoga is saying (there’s nothing predictable about the sequence of thought) and lull the listener into a trance. I find them very effective precisely because of their lack of predictability. I end up listening closely to what Sarnoga is saying because I don’t know what he’s going to say next, and, at least for me, close listening is a step on the path toward a trance.

Sarnoga’s files usually put me into a deep trance, and when that happens, I have almost no memory of the contents of the file after the point at which I enter the trance. The description accompanying the file suggests that it is meant to be experienced as pleasure, and it certainly delivers that. After each of the first few times I listened to the file, I woke up feeling extremely good. The past few times I have been experiencing the most realistic hallucinations I have ever had during a trance. Without going into details, they involve orgasms with a dream partner. I don’t know if Sarnoga suggests this particular hallucination in the file or whether this grows out of some general suggestion in the file. So I can’t say if you would experience the same thing. Whatever the source of the hallucination, it is intensely real, and I have had to restrain myself from listening to the file more than once a day.

I strongly recommend that you try this file.
z119z

Postby darkenedav » June 10th, 2010, 12:32 pm

epic description :D loved reading it! thanks :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby angel123 » June 10th, 2010, 2:42 pm

I will definitely try it ... thanks :)
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sarnoga's Lost in Trance file

Postby bandler » March 31st, 2011, 1:14 am

z119z wrote:Sarnoga's Lost in Trance file

... the induction features Sarnoga’s thoughts on a subject, in this case his problems in making the file. These nontraditional inductions appear to be rambling and irrelevant, but they do focus the mind on what Sarnoga is saying (there’s nothing predictable about the sequence of thought) and lull the listener into a trance. I find them very effective precisely because of their lack of predictability. I end up listening closely to what Sarnoga is saying because I don’t know what he’s going to say next, and, at least for me, close listening is a step on the path toward a trance.

Sarnoga’s files usually put me into a deep trance, and when that happens, I have almost no memory of the contents of the file after the point at which I enter the trance. The description accompanying the file suggests that it is meant to be experienced as pleasure, and it certainly delivers that. After each of the first few times I listened to the file, I woke up feeling extremely good. The past few times I have been experiencing the most realistic hallucinations I have ever had during a trance. Without going into details, they involve orgasms with a dream partner. I don’t know if Sarnoga suggests this particular hallucination in the file or whether this grows out of some general suggestion in the file. So I can’t say if you would experience the same thing. Whatever the source of the hallucination, it is intensely real, and I have had to restrain myself from listening to the file more than once a day.

I strongly recommend that you try this file.

I just listened to Sarnoga's lost in trance file.

Sarnoga talks about pleasure, and how the brain experiences pleasure, but in a way that makes me uncomfortable. If there were a script for this file, I might record it in a non-threatening voice and listen to it again.

Thats my opinion anyway.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories