Easy Idiot - Experiences wanted

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Easy Idiot - Experiences wanted

Postby sleepyjosh » September 12th, 2010, 4:42 pm

I'm very curious to hear anyone's experiences with the file "Easy Idiot ~ Become Stupid Overnight."

I'd especially like to know, just how dumb you felt, if the effects went away on their own at all (and if so, how long it took), or if you needed to listen to the cure file to regain your intelligence.

Thanks for any insight you might have.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » September 17th, 2010, 11:34 am

alcatraz58 wrote:sent you a pm

can you send it to me to? :) I'm curious as well :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Re: Easy Idiot - Experiences wanted

Postby donna_cd » September 18th, 2010, 1:02 am

"if you needed to listen to the cure file to regain your intelligence."

If the file works well,would you have the know how to use a 'cure' file afterwards ?
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Re: Easy Idiot - Experiences wanted

Postby sleepyjosh » September 18th, 2010, 6:51 am

donna_cd wrote:
If the file works well,would you have the know how to use a 'cure' file afterwards ?

That's a good question too. I guess it depends on how dumb you get. But you can lose a lot of IQ points and still be able to work an iPod (hey, Apple spent millions designing their products so even the dumbest people can use them).

Hasn't anyone actually used this file who would like to comment?
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » September 19th, 2010, 7:37 am

I'm very interested too!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Listening soon

Postby sleepyjosh » September 30th, 2010, 9:54 am

Well, not too many people have commented on this file. Either very few people have listened to it, or maybe they are all just too dumb now to use a computer :P

Anyway, it's hit the free section, so I'm going to listen to it tonight, and I'll let you know how it goes (assuming it doesn't work TOO well).
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby firestorm » September 30th, 2010, 2:47 pm

Depending on how sleepyjosh does, I may try it too. Unfortunately for him, the cure is still premium for now. Looking forward to seeing how he reacts to the file.
firestorm

No escape (for now)

Postby sleepyjosh » September 30th, 2010, 8:18 pm

firestorm wrote:Depending on how sleepyjosh does, I may try it too. Unfortunately for him, the cure is still premium for now. Looking forward to seeing how he reacts to the file.

Ya... I'm about to start listening as I go to bed now, and the part about the cure still being premium occurred to me earlier today. But that is actually kinda kewl... 'cause if it DOES work, there will be no easy way for me to undo it for a while, at least until the cure goes free too :)

I guess if I was desperate I could try to buy a premium membership... but assuming I could even use the computer, could I figure out how to purchase the membership too?

This could get interesting ;)
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mr_I » October 1st, 2010, 12:01 pm

Put it on loop for two hours. I tend to snap out of these things after a while, and certain things don't take as much effect as it should.

According to chat logs I forgot about, my boyfriend was able to explain to me how he threw rocks at trees to get pecans, and I was completely unable to figure out how he got things down from a tree aside from magic. Also I had to ask what the word 'trouble' meant.
Mr_I

Postby darkenedav » October 1st, 2010, 1:15 pm

Mr_I wrote:I was completely unable to figure out how he got things down from a tree aside from magic.

so much win ^_^
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyjosh » October 1st, 2010, 1:54 pm

Well, I'm disappointed to have to report that this had no effect on me whatsoever. I'm not surprised, though, because now that I have listened to it, the file clearly uses very direct language (e.g. you are dumb... you can't read... you can't do math... etc), which, frankly does nothing to "hypnotize" me. The only files I have used which seemed to work on me at all have been much more indirect/ericksonian/nlp kinds of scripts.

Maybe this will work better for other subjects, who respond better to more direct language. As for me, however, I'm afraid that I will have to keep looking for the right file to make me 'dumb.'
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindManipulator » October 1st, 2010, 3:35 pm

Mr_I wrote:Put it on loop for two hours. I tend to snap out of these things after a while, and certain things don't take as much effect as it should.

According to chat logs I forgot about, my boyfriend was able to explain to me how he threw rocks at trees to get pecans, and I was completely unable to figure out how he got things down from a tree aside from magic. Also I had to ask what the word 'trouble' meant.

perhaps you could post the chat logs here?
MindManipulator

Postby Mr_I » October 1st, 2010, 4:07 pm

Was going to but they fantastically auto-deleted when my laptop battery ran out. ;;

I think it was something similar to (and I'm trying to recreate this best I can, forgive me if my memory is fuzzy), poor spelling and all.

Me: hiiiiiiiiii lol
Him: You listened to the file, didn't you?
Me: wat no jus ha p 2 C U
Him: Alright sweetheart. Just don't get into trouble.
Me: wat heehee
Him: Don't get into trouble with the file. I mean wait for it to wear off or whatever.
Me: wats troooubbble?
Him: Nevermind.
Me: so u gud n sexy?
Him: Oh always. There were some pecan trees outside. I successfully threw my shoe at them and got the nuts down.
Me: frum were?
Him: Near my apartment.
Me: nuts r nere ur house?
Him: No, I mean the trees had nuts in them.
Me: but u sed they wer pee cans.
Him: Pecans are nuts.
Me: lol duh
Him: >.>
Me: but trees r hi how did u?
Him: I threw my shoe at them and they fell down.
Me: but ther soooooo hi lol
Him: Well I'm fairly good at throwing
Me: maB u gut tem don wit majic.
Him: ... sure. Yes I did.
Me: yaaaaaay

Again my apologies for the lack of actual logs.
Mr_I

Postby sleepyjosh » October 1st, 2010, 5:25 pm

That's awesome, Mr_I.

I wish it had worked that well on me.

Did you listen to the cure to return to normal, or did it wear off on its own? If so, how long did it take?
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mr_I » October 1st, 2010, 6:26 pm

It wore off on its own. You should know yourself that the file stated things about becoming illiterate, and I was able to have an IM conversation. Really it just felt more like a very thick mental fog that was exceptionally annoying to try to think through, but it generally wore off on its own after... I think about an hour? I'm having some echoing thoughts today and am occasionally spacing out at large words, but I don't think the two hours I listened to it had that deep of an effect. If I went for the entire overnight, I fear for my ability to do more than realize that pecans fall by magic.
Mr_I

Postby sleepyjosh » October 1st, 2010, 6:41 pm

You should definitely listen overnight and see how long it lasts then.

Actually, listen every night :P
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » October 1st, 2010, 7:28 pm

Great reply Mr_I! But I've had similar experiences with Bimbo files (you can be a bimbo boy to :P - check out hypnobabble for more on that one lol)

but tbh I agree, it lasts a few hours but eventually wears off. It's like a really nice flavoured piece of gum. Epic but eventually wears into rubber band and your thinking where to get your next piece ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby hypdude » October 1st, 2010, 8:19 pm

Mr_I wrote: I'm having some echoing thoughts today and am occasionally spacing out at large words, but I don't think the two hours I listened to it had that deep of an effect. If I went for the entire overnight, I fear for my ability to do more than realize that pecans fall by magic.

I like the term echoing. Honestly I just took a quick scan of it and it is echoing for me, yikes. I was at the market and walked by the magazine section and all of a sudden I could hear it in my head, and I really didnt want to even look at the front covers or anything.
I am really tempted to fire it up for a bit and see just how well it works. But I will keep the undo close at hand LOL
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby Mr_I » October 1st, 2010, 10:37 pm

Well I've tried the bimbo files but I just end up with a bit more nymphomania than stupidity, really. Not that there's been anything wrong with that~.

But if I were a bimbo golly even though it'd be like sooooo totally hot I wouldn't get to post fun experiences like these and then where would that leave us, hmmm? =>

I was quite embarrassed at a cash register where a nice attendant had to help me count my dollar bills today, but big words seem to have become little concern. Maybe I'll take another listen for a while later on and see if it has lasting effects, or perhaps I'll just laugh with any other poor, super-duper idiot who listened to such bait.
Mr_I

Postby SDoll » October 2nd, 2010, 9:30 am

Mr_I wrote:Well I've tried the bimbo files but I just end up with a bit more nymphomania than stupidity, really. Not that there's been anything wrong with that~.

Same with me. So I may try this, although I don't want it to be permanent.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypdude » October 2nd, 2010, 2:00 pm

I listen for half hoor. Real neat affect type slow and hard to do words.
my mind works with small words to. feel nice an little out of it. fun feeling and want to do longer now to see how much it can do. so slow now so fun still read but need to work at it ha ah. im easy subject so works good i think
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » October 2nd, 2010, 2:07 pm

Dude, I think you should stop now, yikes!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » October 2nd, 2010, 2:46 pm

hypdude wrote:I listen for half hoor. Real neat affect type slow and hard to do words.
my mind works with small words to. feel nice an little out of it. fun feeling and want to do longer now to see how much it can do. so slow now so fun still read but need to work at it ha ah. im easy subject so works good i think

That's awesome! You should definitely keep listening!

Man, I wish I could get it to work for me as well as it is working for you!

I only hope that even after you listen more, you will still be able to tell us about it :)
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » October 2nd, 2010, 9:18 pm

hypdude wrote:I listen for half hoor. Real neat affect type slow and hard to do words.

Wow, it's almost as if you're explicitly trying to make mistakes!
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Baggart » November 20th, 2010, 4:34 pm

People have used this then? o_O

(had to re-register for some reason)
Baggart

Postby slyfox » January 3rd, 2011, 3:00 pm

I listened to Easy Idiot but it didn't seem to have any effect on me. Be Dumb doesn't either but I think it would work better while I'm asleep. I'll have to do that someday.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mikigami » January 13th, 2011, 3:58 pm

tried it, listened to it all night as I slept, no effect......as a matter of fact, I aced a Calculus exam the next day! maybe it made me smarter?
Mikigami

Postby Dogboy » February 5th, 2011, 1:21 pm

I finally gave this file a try last night. The file isn't the most hypnotic thing i listened to, but it, combined with being sleepy helped enough. I wasn't able to sleep while listening however, something I want to work on, but I did listen for about an hour or more.

The file worked for me somewhat after I stopped, it was real hard to think, it hurt to think, I tried to think of things I thought was smart, but my mind was having trouble putting things together.

I could still read, but otherwise I wanted to sleep so I couldn't see how dumb i was acting. I fell asleep repeating in my mind how it was better to be dumb than smart.

I woke up thinking normally. I'm curious what would happen if I listened for a whole night, but I need practice to fall asleep listening to a file.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories