"doggy fuck time" is no joke

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

"doggy fuck time" is no joke

Postby phryne » October 17th, 2010, 1:01 am

I must admit, I was looking for a drastic and undeniable effect, and did not heed the warnings... cuz I'm adventurous like that.

I can enter trance, and do enjoy many files here, but no recorded induction has put me under yet. Nevertheless, I listened to "Doggy Fuck Time" several times. It is a trigger file, but if the trigger is not stated in the course of a week, it happens automatically. One morning I awoke with such an aching ass, I accused of my roommate of sodomizing me in my sleep. I did not even believe her when she said 'no', and inspected her dildos. I didn't trust her, which is saying a lot. I even had a vague memory of being anally raped in the night... but not like remembering a dream... maybe like what it's like to be drugged (?). Eventually, I put 2 and 2 together and returned to sleeping with my door unlocked.

While the file did not work as prescribed, it did enter into my psyche in some way, and manifested. This has happened a few times since, also accompanied with hazy recollection of nocturnal violation, but it has lessened.

... Thanks EMG!!!! :D
phryne
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » October 17th, 2010, 5:56 am

lol win!

Best apologize to your friend a lot! :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyjosh » October 17th, 2010, 7:04 am

So have you tried deliberately triggering it yet?
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby phryne » October 17th, 2010, 7:12 am

i've tried triggering it many times, never worked. although now that i just tried triggering it, i'm a bit afraid to go to sleep now....
phryne
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepyjosh » October 17th, 2010, 11:42 am

phryne wrote:i've tried triggering it many times, never worked. although now that i just tried triggering it, i'm a bit afraid to go to sleep now....

Well, definitely let us know how your ass feels when you wake up! ;)
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby inferiorwoman » January 3rd, 2011, 10:07 pm

I've downloaded this file and listened to it a total of 5 times. I don't seem to be able to get enough of it. I listened to it twice the first time and straight after self-triggered and immediately went down on all fours. I didn't really feel anything else though, except a vague feeling of pressure around my arse.

Later on, I listened to it a total of 3 times straight after each other, only on the second and third time I cut out all the introductory stuff about getting myself into a trance - I also didn't let it end the trance the first time, so I basically created a loop within the one trance.

After this time, I self triggered and was fucked by a doggy anally the first time. The second time I self triggered, I was fucked in my pussy. It was incredibly powerful and I ended up having an orgasm without any physical stimulation, which has never happened to me before.
inferiorwoman

Return to Success Stories