Regular

Postby Rossyfox » October 14th, 2010, 10:18 am

0turner0 wrote:ack the temptation!

I thought you'd already given in to it :wink:
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » October 14th, 2010, 3:53 pm

well, I mean sure... but these types of things can fade... and to be reminded of them... it's nearly irresistable :wink:
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby Rossyfox » October 14th, 2010, 6:34 pm

0turner0 wrote:well, I mean sure... but these types of things can fade... and to be reminded of them... it's nearly irresistable :wink:

Well that was your fault for letting it fade :wink:

If you don't want to lose your intelligence, you could choose TrainTotalJock4. You could make up for using a slightly less jocky file by listening to TrainSexWomen.
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » October 18th, 2010, 3:21 pm

Has anyone tried muscle dummy by major pixel? I'm thinking about giving it a try, but I don't want my first purchased file on this site to be a dud.

Also, I love reading the success stories...it's too bad that most of the dumb jocks seem to lose interest in syrfing websites. I guess they're all out there working out, playing sports and having sex. Ah, the life!
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Rossyfox » October 18th, 2010, 11:52 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:Has anyone tried muscle dummy by major pixel? I'm thinking about giving it a try, but I don't want my first purchased file on this site to be a dud.

Also, I love reading the success stories...it's too bad that most of the dumb jocks seem to lose interest in syrfing websites. I guess they're all out there working out, playing sports and having sex. Ah, the life!

Yes, it is a bit of a shame when they become too dumb to even talk to :P

Surely it's possible for someone to adopt a jock mindset towards working out, sports and sex, and not lose their intelligence? Even adopting a stereotypical jock's opinions doesn't have to make them dumb...
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » October 19th, 2010, 2:48 pm

Hey, I find the dumb aspect to be pretty hot, so I'm not going to knock it. My preference, though, is for the ones that just increase focus...I don't need to be dumb, I just need to be intensely focused on working out, getting bigger, sex etc, etc I find the files that work best on me are the kind that just make those traits and activities pleasurable to indulge in, that are -positive- and give me an addiction, rather than negative and subtract my intelligence.

An ideal file for me would link working out to pleasure and feeling comfrtable and relaxed. It might encourage me to feel at home at the gym, or even working out at home, to associate good sex with good workouts, to make me so focused on the gym and sex and sports that, really, it doesn't matter what else I do, so long as I'm doing those activities the most.

I think I'm looking for a file that adjusts my priorities more than my intelligence.

Of course, I find the degeneration posts from dumb jocks to be really, really hot. :)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Rossyfox » October 19th, 2010, 3:49 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:Hey, I find the dumb aspect to be pretty hot, so I'm not going to knock it. My preference, though, is for the ones that just increase focus...I don't need to be dumb, I just need to be intensely focused on working out, getting bigger, sex etc, etc I find the files that work best on me are the kind that just make those traits and activities pleasurable to indulge in, that are -positive- and give me an addiction, rather than negative and subtract my intelligence.

An ideal file for me would link working out to pleasure and feeling comfrtable and relaxed. It might encourage me to feel at home at the gym, or even working out at home, to associate good sex with good workouts, to make me so focused on the gym and sex and sports that, really, it doesn't matter what else I do, so long as I'm doing those activities the most.

I think I'm looking for a file that adjusts my priorities more than my intelligence.

Of course, I find the degeneration posts from dumb jocks to be really, really hot. :)

Isn't that what TTJ4 does? It's not a continuation of TTJ3, it's an edit that removes the dumbness aspect. Of course it's not the same as using a series of three files, but you can always enhance specific behaviours by other means, e.g. with TrainSexWomen for the sex, or personal sessions with a hypnotist.
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby LDark » October 23rd, 2010, 2:36 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:Hey, I find the dumb aspect to be pretty hot, so I'm not going to knock it. My preference, though, is for the ones that just increase focus...I don't need to be dumb, I just need to be intensely focused on working out, getting bigger, sex etc, etc I find the files that work best on me are the kind that just make those traits and activities pleasurable to indulge in, that are -positive- and give me an addiction, rather than negative and subtract my intelligence.

Perhaps CurseTattooed might be up your alley, if you don't mind the obvious consequence of getting tattooed... it's really made me want to work out daily. I feel like crap for not having gone to the gym yet today, and not only have I only been up for a handful of hours, but I'm sore from yesterday's intense workout...

Maybe I should go anyway..
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » October 27th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Those are both good suggestions. I downloaded Curse Tattooed, and it's definitely gonna get another listen. For me, though, I find that EMG doesn't quite hit that "sweet spot" for me, and his inductions aren't very successful with me. TTJ4 does deserve a re-listen, but I had the same problem.

I just started out Body Building Machine (pay file), and even though it's pricier, I gotta say that it's worth it. It's a dangerous file, and I'm toying with the idea of partnering it with the Muscle Dummy file, but that could be bad....

I'm hard-to-trance, though, so we'll see how the long-term goes... :)

LDark, I feel your dilemma about going to the gym. That's why I like having a good 2-day or 3-day split...that way I'm in the gym as much as possible, but give certain muscle groups a chance to rest. So, go anyway!
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories