The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: James`

Postby river12 » November 7th, 2010, 6:51 am

AlanH26 wrote:
Dino_dyno wrote:
river12 wrote:
file was working for me in first week but has now done a complete opposite and i feel no urge to listen at all.

Hi River. My guess is that your mind is giving you one last chance to avoid the effects of the file. IMO if you choose to carry on listening you will probably end up going the same way I did.

I think that this is the case as well.

You should have another listen, just to see what happens. You know you want to be one of us really...

havent listened for over 4 days now and its sunday night here and no attraction to guys at all. I have no urge to listen.

do i just listen again without urge?
river12
Regular
Regular

Postby Dino_dyno » November 7th, 2010, 12:08 pm

If you want to be homosexual continue listening. If not, don't listen. My guess is that you will listen and assume that it's your own decision but that a good part of the decision will be down to the curse hiding in your subconscious.
Dino_dyno

Postby Alien4420 » November 7th, 2010, 12:53 pm

ftslave67 wrote:
Well, it sounds to me like you have more of an attraction to the idea of being controlled by hypnosis. You've conditioned yourself to respond in this way (by listening to the file repeatedly). The idea that someone else is controlling you to do "something you don't want to do" IS kind of hot. It takes guilt out of the equation, because, hey, you're being controlled, right?

All true, except, I suspect, for the guilt part. There's still plenty of that. :-) Actually a lot more than there was before; I wasn't adverse to gay sex, just indifferent to men and to *being* gay (silly distinction, I know, but that I think is where the social conditioning comes in).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby AlanH26 » November 7th, 2010, 1:19 pm

Anyone else think CFG becomes a bit like 'Invasion of the Bodysnatchers'? I find that I really want people to try it so they can become another 'turnee' like me.

The truth is, as has been said, if you really don't want to be a homosexual, don't listen to this. Even if you've no desire to listen to the file again, at some point you'll get the urge to and then you'll be hooked and eventually gay. Personally, I love it and hope more boys join me. :D
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LeBentley » November 7th, 2010, 2:26 pm

AlanH26 wrote:Anyone else think CFG becomes a bit like 'Invasion of the Bodysnatchers'? I find that I really want people to try it so they can become another 'turnee' like me.

The truth is, as has been said, if you really don't want to be a homosexual, don't listen to this. Even if you've no desire to listen to the file again, at some point you'll get the urge to and then you'll be hooked and eventually gay. Personally, I love it and hope more boys join me. :D

That sounds very interesting...and very tempting :P
LeBentley

Postby AlanH26 » November 7th, 2010, 4:43 pm

LeBentley wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:Anyone else think CFG becomes a bit like 'Invasion of the Bodysnatchers'? I find that I really want people to try it so they can become another 'turnee' like me.

Tempting? Have you not had a listen yet? Maybe you should give it a try. Just the once...
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LeBentley » November 7th, 2010, 6:21 pm

AlanH26 wrote:
LeBentley wrote:

Tempting? Have you not had a listen yet? Maybe you should give it a try. Just the once...

Ill listen to it ONE time...and I will report back results. ;) How bout that?
LeBentley

Postby AlanH26 » November 8th, 2010, 1:31 am

LeBentley wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:
LeBentley wrote:

OK, just the once. Though you might not find much happening after just one. Then again, you might find it a bit pleasant and have another listen. Just to make sure that you didn't miss anything...
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LeBentley » November 8th, 2010, 2:27 am

AlanH26 wrote:
LeBentley wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:
LeBentley wrote:

OK, just the once. Though you might not find much happening after just one. Then again, you might find it a bit pleasant and have another listen. Just to make sure that you didn't miss anything...

we will see about that :) ill listen to it twice....err once. and when I do Ill see how it goes. But like you said doubt much would happen the first go around. Who knows? only time will tell.
LeBentley

Postby Liann » November 8th, 2010, 2:36 am

river12 wrote:

havent listened for over 4 days now and its sunday night here and no attraction to guys at all. I have no urge to listen.

do i just listen again without urge?

I think it would be most effective if you listened, laid out on a couch, with your head resting on a man's lap. :twisted:
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » November 8th, 2010, 7:43 am

I think lying in another man's lap may prove too distracting. It's a distraction that I'd happily have were I to listen to it again though. For now, just a listen will suffice.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby baseball28 » November 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

AlanH26 wrote:I think lying in another man's lap may prove too distracting. It's a distraction that I'd happily have were I to listen to it again though. For now, just a listen will suffice.

Hey Alan - any updates for us? :) Still listening for reinforcement or is it definitely sunk in by this point?
baseball28

Postby AlanH26 » November 9th, 2010, 1:37 am

baseball28 wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:I think lying in another man's lap may prove too distracting. It's a distraction that I'd happily have were I to listen to it again though. For now, just a listen will suffice.

Hey Alan - any updates for us? :) Still listening for reinforcement or is it definitely sunk in by this point?

Oh it's definitely sunk in for me now. Sometimes, on the very odd occassion, I'll listen to CFG, but I don't need to. I listened to it for several months and that was me turned. Now I don't have any desire at all to go back to women. Men are sexier, being gay is fab and the sex is so, so, so much better.

I know some people have had trouble with this file but if you keep listening, I found that eventually the 'guilt' disappeared and a new, gay me emerged. Much like a nice gay butterfly emerging from a cacoon of straightness. The fact that I was 'forced' to be gay makes it all the more horny for me.

No way would I go back to women. I definitely recommend this file. I want to see more gay turnees :twisted: :D
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LeBentley » November 9th, 2010, 2:36 am

AlanH26 wrote:
baseball28 wrote:

Oh it's definitely sunk in for me now. Sometimes, on the very odd occassion, I'll listen to CFG, but I don't need to. I listened to it for several months and that was me turned. Now I don't have any desire at all to go back to women. Men are sexier, being gay is fab and the sex is so, so, so much better.

I know some people have had trouble with this file but if you keep listening, I found that eventually the 'guilt' disappeared and a new, gay me emerged. Much like a nice gay butterfly emerging from a cacoon of straightness. The fact that I was 'forced' to be gay makes it all the more horny for me.

No way would I go back to women. I definitely recommend this file. I want to see more gay turnees :twisted: :D

Well I gave it a listen and I feel no different than I did before... :P

So I dont know what to tell you
LeBentley

Postby AlanH26 » November 9th, 2010, 1:09 pm

LeBentley wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:
baseball28 wrote:

Lol well there's not much that you can tell me honey.

Perhaps you should have another go...
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LeBentley » November 9th, 2010, 5:07 pm

AlanH26 wrote:
LeBentley wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:
baseball28 wrote:

True, we will see... But i'm not convinced just yet :)
LeBentley

Postby AlanH26 » November 10th, 2010, 1:43 am

LeBentley wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:
LeBentley wrote:
AlanH26 wrote:
baseball28 wrote:

True, we will see... But i'm not convinced just yet :)

I've sent you a PM hun.
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 13th, 2010, 2:29 pm

So, for better or worse, I gave in and listened again last night, and the weirdest thing happened, that has never happened before- as soon as I was done listening, I had the OVERWHELMING urge to listen to it again. And then I did. And I'm going to listen to it again in a few minutes.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » November 13th, 2010, 3:53 pm

Ryan83 wrote:So, for better or worse, I gave in and listened again last night, and the weirdest thing happened, that has never happened before- as soon as I was done listening, I had the OVERWHELMING urge to listen to it again. And then I did. And I'm going to listen to it again in a few minutes.

good luck
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » November 13th, 2010, 7:30 pm

mutatedbunnyboy wrote:
Ryan83 wrote:So, for better or worse, I gave in and listened again last night, and the weirdest thing happened, that has never happened before- as soon as I was done listening, I had the OVERWHELMING urge to listen to it again. And then I did. And I'm going to listen to it again in a few minutes.

good luck

Thanks, but I'm done with this file. I am so sick of this. I've struggled with this for years and I'm officially done. I'm going to somehow reverse this file's effects and I will never, ever come to this or any other hypnosis website again.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Why am i reading this again???

Postby MelanieLynne » November 14th, 2010, 10:19 pm

Alan H26 you amongst others is making it much more difficult for me to resist this file. There is just something about it that keeps drawing me back to reading this thread. I don't want to give in and give up women, but the pleasure from that tension may be irresistable. Probably makes u and others happy to hear this.
Back a few months ago, before curse bisexual, i listened to it for a few days, and it was so strong. i am easily hypnotizable. I got scared. i like curse bisexual, and don't want to give up on sex with women, but this file definitely is stronger and the intense pleasure draws me in. I don't want to play with just men. So far i have managed not to play the file again, but i want to, and am afraid my resistance is waning because here i am reading again. This file is much much stronger, and I like the pleasure it brings, and the blank periods also, but I am afraid of bein gay. u say not to be, but come join u. i want to play with women too. i am very torn between strong irresistible pleasure, facing the unknown, and enjoying the pleasure of women's company. I bet my struggles r pleasing to some of u. That is the thing. guys can be so friendly and helpful, but i am a wannabe girl, and i don't want guy n guy. does any of this make sense?
MelanieLynne

Postby MelanieLynne » November 15th, 2010, 6:42 am

All those girls may want to turn me, but i know that once i really give in, then those solid abs, and rock hard biceps, i will never be able to give up. They will be irrisistible. And, who doesn't like a hard hard cock? My mouth is watering already. I can picture it. I repeat, i am easily hypnotizable, and this file is much stronger then the other one. I can easily be disgusted by wet vaginas and bumps on all of these girls. And, the effects are permanent. Even EMG says that. But, the pleasure is so irrisistible. i am weakening. There is nothing like staring into a hunk's beautiful eyes and having some fun. i am really torn. Yes, i can have many girlfriends, and the relationships will be meaningful, but never any sex with them. Than thought scares me. Enough not to want this file, but i am still writing/reading. Relationships with boys/men is pretty exciting too, sexy. I don't know about being dominated by one though. mmmm big hard cocks, and attraction towards men. Without the domination, it draws me in. Thanks for your response Jorans. We will see. i bet u r hunky.
MelanieLynne

Postby AlanH26 » November 15th, 2010, 1:34 pm

Melanie, from what you're saying, it sounds like you've already had a listen to CFG. Or have I misread your posts? Either way, it sounds like you should really have a few more listens.

You say that you want to be more feminine, and given that your name is now Melanie, you're on your way it seems. As Jorans says, what better compliment to your femininity than loving men? I can tell you from my own experience that you'll soon realise that being bi isn't really that good. I mean, why like girls when men are soooo much hotter. Why would anyone want pussy or like breasts when you can have a cock growing hard inside you, or you can run your hands over his manly arms and thighs, or enjoy that feeling of light stubble as he kisses you? Trust me, it's miles better.

As for relationships with women, well they can be amazing too. A couple of weeks ago, I was with a few girlfriends. We were getting ready for a night out and it was so liberating being able to drink wine and talk about girly things, and what boys we like, while getting changed. The coolest thing was, they felt perfectly comfortable getting changed in front of me and I didn't care when they were half naked; I wasn't attracted to them at all. They even helped me when I was getting close to a guy later in the night.

All I can say is, I am really, really, really glad that I listened to this file. I wasn't totally straight before I did (I was probably 90% straight) but it's brought out my inner Queen and I love it. I think you should have a listen. You know you want to...

x
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 15th, 2010, 6:57 pm

Edit: nevermind
Last edited by Ryan83 on November 15th, 2010, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby MelanieLynne » November 15th, 2010, 6:59 pm

Hi Joran and Alan H26:
I don't know about some man growing hard inside of me because i haven't had that experience yet, though it does sound incredibly pleasurable. I would love that feeling of closeness and security. I would also love opening myself up, feeling vulnerable, and receiving my man inside of me. I don't know about the feel of light stubble as some man kisses me, because i have never had that experience either, but it does sound exciting and pleasurable. I would however love that feeling of running my hands over a manly man's arms and thighs. Now that is exciting, and would make me shiver with pleasure all over. You certainly have givin me enough images that i don't necessarily need to listen, but want to at least try to listen. The thought of pleasure and my hormones may be getting the better of my judgement. Others have warned that it might not turn out as i expect, and i might be miserably frustrated and trapped. I hope not. Still others have said that it is the thought of not ever having sex with women again, not being turned on by them that is despairing. That thought worries me. Going in, I can relate to that despairand that thought scares me. Somehow i think EMG and maybe the two of you may be grinning in the background that confident gotcha look. After all, he did say forced, and i should not take it lightly, but the pleasure, and the curiosity are getting the better of me. Ut oh, i also heard that somewhere before. Maybe i am just going through a difficult time in my life and am craving the intimacy. I hope that i don't regret it.
Alan H26 you also convinced me when you talked of getting ready for a night out with your girlfriends. That is a fantasy of mine, and i would love to live that scenario. I can't talk girly things with girls now. They think that i am either weird, or trying to hit on them. If they could feel that comfortable getting changed in front of me, that would be awesome. i do not want them; i want their closeness, and that is what i think you are describing. At least i think that is the case. I don't know if subconsciously i want to be gay, but i do know that i want to listen to the file. That feeling in my stomach just keeps coming back. The relaxation, and the blanking out, and the feeling of contentment wow me. I also feel anxious at times that i listened in the past if that makes any sense. Yes, back a ways i did listen maybe 3 or 4 times in a week or so period. I heard that said before also; listen a few times, and you will keep coming(cumming) back. Hopefully everything will be o.k. It is a curse file and i shouldn't doubt, but i believe i may be playing with fire, something i don't aspire to do. Again though, my hormones may be getting the better of me. That is something that happens to a lady ever once in a while, isn't it?
Anyways, thanks to the both of you for the kind words. Please be supportive of me in my new endeavour. I will be like a scared little schoolgirl on a date with her first crush. Simply put, i won't be thinking straight. Wow, did i just say that word straight, you know hetero? Fascinating. I can't promise you anything. I may be updating you as I go along, or I may run away like a bad little girl, and not post again. Thanks again anyways for being gentle to me and treating me like the lady that i aspire to be. I am throwing a kiss to the both of you. Here's to the curse, or maybe not.
MelanieLynne

Postby AlanH26 » November 16th, 2010, 1:32 am

Melanie, it seems to me that what you're after is the chance to become straight, just in a different way. You speak as though you're female, or desperate to be so.

What I will say about your desire for women is that the more you listen to CFG, and I mean really listen, the more you'll realise that you don't miss that need to be with them sexually. It's something that is just eradicated and replaced with a nicer want to be friends. I can remember when I used to be attracted to women but can't for the life of me remember why. I love women; they're great, funny, kind and clever but the days of wanting to sleep with them are long gone. And I don't miss them at all.

Of course, everyone's different. The guys who've been turned that I've spoken with have all loved it but there are those who've had difficulty, which is a crying shame. I'm sure you'll work out what to do but feel free to PM me anytime sweetie.

x
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outbreak » November 16th, 2010, 6:58 pm

Well...I've been reading this topic, and im curious about this file.
Im completely straight, like 100% straight (love girls and want sex with them...) But if i listen to this file can i turn to Gay? im just curious... Im portuguese i dont know if as im foreign this file could not work on me.
outbreak

Postby TeenWolf » February 18th, 2011, 3:03 pm

The way I knew it worked is by doing the following:

.I played the file whilst I slept for the full night.
.In the morning, I Looked at images of naked women to see if I got hard.
.After that, I looked at hunky men [Mainly Arnold and Launter] to see if I got hard.

It was the men that I got hard over.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby aviant » February 20th, 2011, 10:23 am

And how long did you stay that way?
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby TeenWolf » February 20th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Considering months of watching, take a guess. :D
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 26th, 2011, 8:49 am

So it isn't just me. I ended up listening again too, for several days. I guess it just isn't going to let itself wear off.

I've had that repeat listening thing too, when I've tried to use another file to undo the effects.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: ...

Postby Alien4420 » February 26th, 2011, 9:00 am

outbreak wrote:Well...I've been reading this topic, and im curious about this file.
Im completely straight, like 100% straight (love girls and want sex with them...) But if i listen to this file can i turn to Gay? im just curious... Im portuguese i dont know if as im foreign this file could not work on me.

It should work, if you're fluent enough in English to get most of what it says. Which judging by your post you are. When you listen it changes you a piece at a time, usually after about a month of daily listening you're starting to feel pretty gay.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: ...

Postby outbreak » February 26th, 2011, 7:12 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
outbreak wrote:Well...I've been reading this topic, and im curious about this file.

It should work, if you're fluent enough in English to get most of what it says. Which judging by your post you are. When you listen it changes you a piece at a time, usually after about a month of daily listening you're starting to feel pretty gay.

Uhmm..ok thanks a lot for the information :).
so i guess i will take a few listens on this file, i didnt listen before because i was wondering if it would work on me for being foreign...But thanks a lot mate :) ill try it and i dont know what will happen :lol:
outbreak

Postby diggermaloo » February 27th, 2011, 11:49 am

Good Luck Outbreak.

I've been reading this thread with renewed interest. Although I haven't listened much to this file or CSS I find myself being drawn back to the threads about them time and time again. Listened to CSS the other day but no noticable effects.

I'm really tempted to give either CSS or CFG a serious listening just to see what effect it will have and whether I can resist it. Just like everyone else I guess. I am really turned on by the thought of being changed against my will.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 28th, 2011, 9:00 am

Now I'm flipping back. No rhyme or reason to it. It made me listen, I got even gayer, and a few days later, I find myself interested in women again.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

i want to be gay

Postby biggerfatter » March 15th, 2011, 11:33 pm

but how do i know this will work on me?
biggerfatter

Postby oraprog » March 16th, 2011, 6:09 am

Give it a try. Listen twice a day for a week and see how it goes. You might listen to Saranoga's file "Forever Gay", which, despite it's name doesn't really mean forever.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=7881

Being gay doesn't make you a different person. Outwardly, you won't behave any differently, other than what you prefer sexually. There's nothing to be afraid of.
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » March 16th, 2011, 9:41 am

Exactly. The only thing I'd add is that the effects happen a bit at a time, day by day. It usually seems to take about a month before you're starting to feel pretty gay, and a few months for the full effects. But it can vary from person to person.

The worst thing that can happen is it won't work, though it has a remarkably high batting average.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ftslave67 » March 17th, 2011, 4:00 pm

It also helps if you meet a hot guy who is into you, lol. ;)
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby river12 » April 21st, 2011, 8:23 am

In my opinion this file can not make you gay.
hypnosis cannot make you do things you do not want to do.
I watched a program only last week on hypnosis on tv and it stated if you really do not want to do something then hypnosis cannot make you do it.
river12
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 21st, 2011, 8:48 am

Yeah, that's often said. The problem is, like many things that are often said, it isn't true.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Korusi » April 21st, 2011, 8:58 am

Well that's something I remember as well and it's more than likely true.

You may THINK you don't want to do something but sub-consciously you may be willing to do alot more things than your inhabited mind is willing to do.

Think of it; even TRYING the file is some acceptance that you wanted it's effects. If you REALLY and truly didn't want to be gay; you would have said no a thousand times and more. Seems fairly logical to me.
Korusi
Regular
Regular

Postby river12 » April 21st, 2011, 9:01 am

Alien4420 wrote:Yeah, that's often said. The problem is, like many things that are often said, it isn't true.

yer i guess so but these guys were professional hypnotherapists on tv and there were 5 of them all saying the same thing.

They did say people do go under easier than others etc but i think we al know that.
river12
Regular
Regular

Postby river12 » April 21st, 2011, 9:14 am

Korusi wrote:Well that's something I remember as well and it's more than likely true.

You may THINK you don't want to do something but sub-consciously you may be willing to do alot more things than your inhabited mind is willing to do.

Think of it; even TRYING the file is some acceptance that you wanted it's effects. If you REALLY and truly didn't want to be gay; you would have said no a thousand times and more. Seems fairly logical to me.

yes im not saying i did not want to try it , i wanted to see what it would be like to be gay this is the reason for trying it.

Althougi was very open minded for the file to work obviously my deeper subconcious was rejecting it.
river12
Regular
Regular

Postby river12 » April 21st, 2011, 9:39 am

So should i try again?

Maybe listen longer to the file?
river12
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 21st, 2011, 11:08 am

river12 wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:Yeah, that's often said. The problem is, like many things that are often said, it isn't true.

yer i guess so but these guys were professional hypnotherapists on tv and there were 5 of them all saying the same thing.

They did say people do go under easier than others etc but i think we al know that.

That's pretty much the party line, but if you look into it a bit, you'll find that there are ways to get around somebody's defenses. For example, if you give someone a suggestion to murder their grandfather, they won't: their superego will prevent them from carrying out the instruction. But you can circumvent that by convincing them that their grandfathers are trying to kill *them* and that the only way to stop that is to kill them first. It's a technique that governments use all the time to get people to kill one another.

What the hypnotists are trying to say is that you can't establish zombie-like control of an unwilling subject, as in stage hypnosis or TV shows. Even if you put them under, they will throw off a suggestion to which they're strongly opposed. It's happened to me, you just pop out of trance. But as I said, there are ways around that, and also it's quite possible within limits to want to do something that you don't want to do. I know that sounds like a paradox, but it's pretty much the situation with anyone who goes into hypnosis, isn't it? Forex, to stop smoking, or lose weight. You don't want to go through withdrawal or eat less, so you decide to use hypnosis to overcome that. Hypnosis is all about changing what we want, or believe (since our beliefs have a lot to do with what we want).

Also, this being a hypnofetish site, I think a lot of people are turned on by the idea of being forced to do something they don't want to do. So they're more willing than most to open the mind to that kind of suggestion.

Finally, I think the degree of resistance we have varies. Some people get to the gay part in curse forced gay and just pop out of trance, because being gay to them is out of the question. Whereas some of us don't have any kind of violent objection to it. I experienced this first hand when a file I was listening to told me that I love to swallow come. I popped right out of trance and couldn't really get the file to work after that, because I was afraid it would give me AIDS. Whereas suggestions to suck cock that didn't preclude condom use led to a certain amount of resistance, but didn't push me out of trance, because it was just a matter of embarrassment rather than personal safety.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 21st, 2011, 11:19 am

Korusi wrote:Well that's something I remember as well and it's more than likely true.

That's my take on it too. Hypnosis isn't either or. It can change you, but only so far. It really isn't any different from the suggestions which people give one another all the time -- you'll love this movie, you should drink less, etc. They influence us, but only to a certain extent. And that I think is what hypnosis is all about -- our ability to be influenced by and benefit from the experiences of others, and the desires/needs of the group. That has survival benefit, but only if there are filters, only if we have a means of rejecting suggestions that we can't trust. Such as "you'll feel great if you jump off that cliff." But not, unfortunately, "you'll feel great if you smoke our cigarettes" or "you'll be a man if you join our Army."

I also think there's a range of susceptibility, from those who can't be hypnotized to those who are extremely suggestible.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories