Just one listen...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Just one listen...

Postby CollectiveHKF » December 8th, 2010, 3:07 am

Forgive me if I seem like an attention whore, posting this technically in two places (forum and Journal). I promise, I'm not. I just really wanted to post and talk about the immediate success of a file that, in hindsight... I don't actually want.

For those who don't want to read my Journal or want a summarized version, here's the cliffnotes version:

* I have a history of hypnosis fetishism, and I have been using hypnosis programs for a couple years now (have not been using WMM files but have read descriptions)
    * Have always been interested in being controlled and changed in ways I don't normally want
    * Though I am straight, I was interested in CurseCum and seeing if I could be made to eat/desire my own cum.
    * Tried the file once tonight, and immediately the file changed me.
    * I now regret listening

As soon as I was done I immediately felt like I made a mistake; Not because of the enjoying eating cum bit, but because of the Curse aspect of it. There's more to that file than "you will enjoy eating cum". Not to spoil it for anyone who doesn't want it spoiled, but when he says "addicted" he's not just saying it. EMG really will do his damn level best to addict you to it, so that you need it. Yes, it says that on the can, to be absolutely fair. However, fool that I am, I thought he was exaggerating.

I've cum twice since I listened and, despite hating the taste after a curious test just this morning, I'm liking it more and more. I'd like to stress, I've listened to the file once and a near-complete reversal of my opinion of the taste has already occurred. This may have to do with being very suggestible, or previous history going into trance and accepting suggestion. I don't know for sure.

While I am going to try to break myself of the curse as I stated in my Journal (I've deleted the MP3 from my computer), I know already that it's not going to be easy. The not listening part is easy for me; it takes a conscious effort to re-download and listen to CurseCum and if I don't do that, I won't be able to go under for it again. (How bad my urges to do just that will be, I don't know) However, it's going to take a long time to break my desire to taste my cum. Now it tastes more neutral to me, and the suggestions implanted in my head are making me want it. A lot. I'll probably be eating my cum for a long time before I stop feeling the compulsion.

Regardless of my feelings, this is certainly a success story, so I thought I'd share with you guys how quickly I've been turned into a cumlover, even against my conscious will. Take care, and beware of the Curse files: They will change you, so only listen if you are sure you want it.
CollectiveHKF

Postby Daidai » December 8th, 2010, 9:49 am

You've pretty much got two options - pay to have the curse removed (premium>>curse removal>>select cursecum), or learn to love and enjoy the taste :P

imo, I'd choose the second one :p
Daidai

Postby CollectiveHKF » December 8th, 2010, 10:26 am

I certainly can't afford the first option, so either I break myself over time, or as you said, succumb to enjoying the taste. ;)
CollectiveHKF

Postby rugbyjockca » December 8th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Hey, there are worse things to be addicted to. I say, if it gives you pleasure and isn't affecting your life too badly, go ahead and enjoy it!

Incidently eating your own cum doesn't have much (if anything) to do with being straight or not. I'm sure lots of straight guys do it with no harmful effects.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CollectiveHKF » December 8th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Well... you may have a point. It's quite tempting to give in now, actually. Fear is giving way to burning desire - nay, need - for my cum. I resisted eating it this morning and I feel like I'm missing something; that my day isn't complete. It's already so hard to resist - and again, with just one listen to the file!

I've had a lot of anxiety, I know, and my posts really reflect my conflicted feelings on the subject... but it's all getting shut down, replaced by a desire for my cum that's just growing by the moment...

I can't do it. I can't resist urges this strong anymore. I am officially addicted to my own cum, and I love it. :oops:
CollectiveHKF

Postby ftslave67 » December 8th, 2010, 6:16 pm

Like others have said, "if it makes you happy . . . "

It's certainly not the worst thing to be addicted to, especially if it's only your own.

You might be disdained for it if you are a Republican, but other than that, it shouldn't be a problem. :D
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » December 8th, 2010, 8:01 pm

So at "Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 pm" you regret ever listening and then, a little more than 12 hours later (Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:38 am), you are officially addicted to your own cum, and you love it???

Sounds a little fishy to me! I think it was the latter emotion the whole time, and that you wanted to tell "everybody" but make it seem like it's the "hypnosis's" fault! Either way, hope you enjoy your... self :)

- uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Liann » December 8th, 2010, 10:16 pm

Ow geez, I hope the guy didn't get his hands on that file that convinces you that your poop is really your cum, and then addicts you to eating your own "cum". :twisted:
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CollectiveHKF » December 9th, 2010, 12:22 am

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:Sounds a little fishy to me! I think it was the latter emotion the whole time, and that you wanted to tell "everybody" but make it seem like it's the "hypnosis's" fault! Either way, hope you enjoy your... self :)

I'll admit, it does seem strange, I know. I spent that 12 hours trying desperately to deny myself the urge to eat it (I didn't sleep last night; had insomnia for totally unrelated reasons). It was at the end of that last post that I decided I couldn't fight this anymore. It's on my mind now any time I get aroused. The desire, nay, the knowledge that if I act on my desires it will end with my cum in my mouth. It's a foregone conclusion. I now want to re-download the file... I may do that tomorrow. >.<

Liann wrote:Ow geez, I hope the guy didn't get his hands on that file that convinces you that your poop is really your cum, and then addicts you to eating your own "cum". :twisted:

Erm... no. Did not know such a file existed. Not into scat.
CollectiveHKF

Postby rugbyjockca » December 10th, 2010, 9:33 pm

Do it, may as well enjoy yourself, right?
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

WOW

Postby tanis1995 » December 20th, 2010, 5:48 pm

that is crazy i just watched it and i actually had a urge to taste it my first bit was weird to me then i put the rest in my mouth and i love it now
tanis1995

Return to Success Stories