Success with bandler's files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with bandler's files

Postby bandler » March 30th, 2011, 2:04 pm

I have received several detailed emails/pms from listeners which led directly to improvements in later files.

If anyone has any feedback or success stories, my goal is listener satisfaction.

Suggestions welcomed... ;-)

cheers,

bandler
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby swordfish » April 2nd, 2011, 8:05 am

Thanks so much Bandler, your files are some of the best on here!!!
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby swordfish » April 4th, 2011, 6:37 am

Thanks for the file it worked VERY well, now I feel the need to be milked
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Re: Success with bandler's files

Postby VanWilder » April 4th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Hi bandler,

You definitely have a satisfied listener here.

I got a Premium membership last night just to access your files based on others' favorable impressions. Count me in as a success story as I have had the best results from your files of any of the files on WMM.

Particular current favorites include Intense Orgasm Trigger and I Dream of Jeannie 2 and 3. I love the inductions, layered voices, role changes, ambiguity, and binaurals on those files.

I especially love the female voice. If you are willing, please let us know which text-to-speech software you use and which voice.

Thanks much for the wonderful files,
VanWilder
VanWilder

Re: Success with bandler's files

Postby bandler » April 5th, 2011, 12:49 pm

VanWilder wrote:Hi bandler,

You definitely have a satisfied listener here.

I got a Premium membership last night just to access your files based on others' favorable impressions. Count me in as a success story as I have had the best results from your files of any of the files on WMM.

Particular current favorites include Intense Orgasm Trigger and I Dream of Jeannie 2 and 3. I love the inductions, layered voices, role changes, ambiguity, and binaurals on those files.

I especially love the female voice. If you are willing, please let us know which text-to-speech software you use and which voice.

Thanks much for the wonderful files,
VanWilder

Thanks for the compliments and feedback.

The voice is an ongoing experiment. When she sounds like Barbara Eden I will know I have the optimum combination of software enhancements.

bandler
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby swordfish » April 8th, 2011, 8:05 am

Hey Bandler you are on a roll, out of curiosity I had to try your 101 scenero, It was not my cup of tea , but you did an awsome job with it.
I decided to prelisten to your pink collar 2 file, and even though I am not one to be feminized , when I bounced to the count down to orgam part it took me almost over the edge, with no trance, I found that rather amazing. Thanks again!!
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » April 8th, 2011, 12:00 pm

swordfish wrote:Hey Bandler you are on a roll, out of curiosity I had to try your 101 scenero, It was not my cup of tea , but you did an awsome job with it.
I decided to prelisten to your pink collar 2 file, and even though I am not one to be feminized , when I bounced to the count down to orgam part it took me almost over the edge, with no trance, I found that rather amazing. Thanks again!!

Thanks for trying the new file. It is a bit more extreme than my Bend Over scenarios. No harm done :twisted:

It is very encouraging that the count down to orgasm is so effective. I have been making improvements ;-)
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Reboot2099 » April 18th, 2011, 12:46 am

I just downloaded most of your files and while I didn't trance to them yet, I listened to some of them without trance, like I usually do before trying new files, just in case some suggestions aren't my cup of tea.

So, while I cannot say if they will work or not, I can say that without a doubt, some of them (101 horny shooters, bend over and intense orgasm trigger, so far) are just what I was looking for. I really like and prefer fantasy stories and yours seem right up my alley! And in another thread, I explained on how hard it is for me to find a hypnotist that I don't find annoying by the way he/she talks, breathe, stutters etc And I was very sceptical of a voice program but yours sounds very nice. I'm impressed.

Choice of words is important to me me too..EMG has great ideas but he seems to be way too quick in his explanations and descriptions for my tastes. I think your might just be what I am looking for..I 'll be sure to let you know. But, as someone else stated (and no I didn't read his post before it happened to me, so I wasn't influenced by it :) ) I did get to the countdown of one of your files and it almost made me losing right there, too, without being hypnotized. Not sure if it was because your suggestion is very very strong, or I am just too excited by your story up to that point in the file and the thought of this working for me, but the fact is, it almost worked and that's what I will remember lol

I do have a question though. In your series (bend over, pink collar, IDOJ), do I have to start at the beginning and then work my way to the next file when the first one works, or can I just use one of them whether or not I trained with the earlier ones first? Some files in those series interest me more than others, and they are mostly later files...

Keep up the good work and I'll be sure to keep you updated once I do get to try the files for real, whether they work for me or not.
Reboot2099

Postby bandler » April 18th, 2011, 12:51 pm

Reboot2099 wrote:I just downloaded most of your files ...

... And I was very sceptical of a voice program but yours sounds very nice. I'm impressed.

... I think your might just be what I am looking for..I 'll be sure to let you know. But, as someone else stated (and no I didn't read his post before it happened to me, so I wasn't influenced by it :) ) I did get to the countdown of one of your files and it almost made me losing right there, too, without being hypnotized. Not sure if it was because your suggestion is very very strong, or I am just too excited by your story up to that point in the file and the thought of this working for me, but the fact is, it almost worked and that's what I will remember lol

I do have a question though. In your series (bend over, pink collar, IDOJ), do I have to start at the beginning and then work my way to the next file when the first one works, or can I just use one of them whether or not I trained with the earlier ones first? Some files in those series interest me more than others, and they are mostly later files...

Keep up the good work and I'll be sure to keep you updated once I do get to try the files for real, whether they work for me or not.

Thanks for the compliments. I started making files because of all the accents, background noise, etc. that distracts me from trance. The voice works for me, so I thought it would work for others too.

To answer your question, you can listen to any file in any order and get the benefit. Each one is a complete erotic adventure, with the exception of Bend Over part 2 which is only the body of the file with no induction.

Feedback from listeners has contributed a lot to the improvement of the count down, so I am looking forward to your update.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » June 17th, 2011, 6:53 pm

following in the footsteps of many other WMM authors, I have my own website now. I'll be posting my new recordings to http://www.HypnoErotica.Biz for the most part. There are some free files there too.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » September 30th, 2011, 10:11 pm

Okay, what is the deal with T-Girl Tag Team 3? I have never had a file so popular. Is it the forced blow job? What gives?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OtterTails » October 1st, 2011, 12:47 pm

bandler wrote:Okay, what is the deal with T-Girl Tag Team 3? I have never had a file so popular. Is it the forced blow job? What gives?

That is interesting. I only downloaded 3 because I really enjoyed T-Girl Tag Team 1, so I can't give you any clues as to why it might be more popular.
OtterTails

Postby Phoenix-D » October 2nd, 2011, 6:35 pm

bandler wrote:Okay, what is the deal with T-Girl Tag Team 3? I have never had a file so popular. Is it the forced blow job? What gives?

Could be :)

What happened to most of the files mentioned in the thread? Don't see them here or on your site.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » October 3rd, 2011, 8:09 pm

Phoenix-D wrote:

What happened to most of the files mentioned in the thread? Don't see them here or on your site.

Thanks for asking ;-)

Bend Over was the first erotic hypnosis file I ever made. It was crude by my current standard.

101 horny shooters was made from the voting page - 101 horny men pound you silly. Crude in a different way.

Like SlutInMyHead, I was frustrated by the lack of feedback, and asked EMG to make them pay files. It turns out they were popular premium files, but not nearly so popular as pay files.

I will remake Bend Over, and 101 Horny Shooters (with an oral version too) and put them on my web site soon.

I have been busy with custom file work ($100 per file!) and will get to more free stuff soon.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OtterTails » October 5th, 2011, 2:02 pm

Well, this probably counts as a success story: I wasn't quite sure if I came when listening to TGirl Tag Team 1. I didn't have any such doubt with part 2, and the evidence left behind was undeniable anyway :D My first time listening to each (though hopefully far from the last) and I'm a relative newbie to being hypnotized too. The imagery and sensations were a bit faint at times, but that's not specific to these files and should get better with more practice on my part - something to look forward too because the scenario's hot!

One minor quibble though. The speed of the countdown in the spiral steps part of the induction seems a tad fast and it noticably startles me. Don't know if more experienced listeners have encountered this?
OtterTails

Postby Phoenix-D » October 6th, 2011, 12:52 am

Makes sense. :) Same with the pink collar files, I presume.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » October 6th, 2011, 1:10 am

OtterTails wrote:Well, this probably counts as a success story: I wasn't quite sure if I came when listening to TGirl Tag Team 1. I didn't have any such doubt with part 2, and the evidence left behind was undeniable anyway :D My first time listening to each (though hopefully far from the last) and I'm a relative newbie to being hypnotized too. The imagery and sensations were a bit faint at times, but that's not specific to these files and should get better with more practice on my part - something to look forward too because the scenario's hot!

One minor quibble though. The speed of the countdown in the spiral steps part of the induction seems a tad fast and it noticably startles me. Don't know if more experienced listeners have encountered this?

Congratulations Otter Tails :-) you make me blush.

The feedback on the countdown is good to know. I fixed that today, so subsequent files will have a smoother count down.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Samantha Sez Sissy

Postby diggermaloo » October 7th, 2011, 8:25 am

Just wondered if anyone has tried this new file from Bandler. I gave it a listen last night to see how it differed from CSS and found myself drifting into trance even though I was just wanting to see what the content was. I think this could be even more effective (and 'dangerous') than CSS.

I have suggested to Bandler that Curse Forced Gay might benefit from similar treatment. Anyone agree?
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Re: Samantha Sez Sissy

Postby bandler » October 8th, 2011, 6:30 pm

diggermaloo wrote:Just wondered if anyone has tried this new file from Bandler. I gave it a listen last night to see how it differed from CSS and found myself drifting into trance even though I was just wanting to see what the content was. I think this could be even more effective (and 'dangerous') than CSS.

I have suggested to Bandler that Curse Forced Gay might benefit from similar treatment. Anyone agree?

Speaking of effective and dangerous... my latest 'creation' borrows heavily from an excellent induction by Sarnoga. As my fans know, I don't believe in curses, so Samantha Sez GAY is not a curse. However, because of the editing, it may be more effective than a curse.

Now you have been warned.

Enjoy!
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories