Bubble Butt Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Bubble Butt Success

Postby angelharley » May 25th, 2011, 2:50 pm

Hello there,

By now a few of you have downloaded my files and hopefully a few of you have listened. What have your experiences been like? Any results? What kinds of things would you like to see in future files? Any suggestions/comments? Fire away, let your voice be heard. :)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby sicksecretary » May 25th, 2011, 4:47 pm

I tried it (by master's order) and I think it's working... even when I just read the trigger in your subject line I kinde felt like I was lifting off the couch a little. I am not sure that it has any long term effects, just makes my butt feel a little more wobbly and makes me more aware of it i guess. Which is not a bad thing at all.
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » May 26th, 2011, 5:13 pm

those are fantastic results, and honestly are exactly what I was hoping people would feel. being the first file in the series, it's rather tame. the second file (which I will be working on this weekend when I return home from business) will focus more on keeping that bubbly feeling at all times, and have it grow when the trigger is said.

I'm glad you're having good results, and definitely hope you're enjoying it :)

anyone esle have any good success stories, feedback, or suggestions?
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby sicksecretary » May 26th, 2011, 5:32 pm

I'm enjoying it. I have listened again and now I think I am really beginning to feel it. Just today I said the trigger to myself as I was walking around town and it made me feel strangely proud and i guess i over emphasized my hip swaying walk :oops:
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby Cade » May 29th, 2011, 10:11 pm

souns fun, i may give this a go. i'll kep you updated
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby YofBooty » April 8th, 2012, 2:46 pm

Been giving the file a listen and I do enjoy the feeling both mentally and physically when listening and hoping to get more results along the way with more listening along with any additional files I'm listening to.

Much thanks to you angel and to EMG
YofBooty

Postby debbie32 » November 20th, 2012, 4:41 pm

Have really enjoyed listening several times . When out in public I now find myself triggered and walking just like a girl with hips swaying and butt out
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories