EMG Chastity Cage

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

EMG Chastity Cage

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 30th, 2011, 7:30 am

Sitting here in a cb-6000 and wondering if should post this.

slave ba wears chastity uniform on Friday for a minimum of 4 hours.
ba has now been caged for 27 hours and trying to think of a good reason to remove the cage.
Does this file affect slave or is this a growing desire to stay in a cage because ba knows that Master Mark desires for slave to be caged more and more? Of course, pleasing Master Mark is the main reason for listening to the chastity cage file in the first place. Maybe it doesn't make any difference why it is still in a cage this morning.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » April 30th, 2011, 12:44 pm

You are still in the cage because it's what you really want. Please Master Mark is all you want so being in the cage is proper. Why are you questioning what's right?
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hank01 » June 4th, 2011, 8:05 pm

I too am usually locked by my kh. I have both a curve and a 6000s. I'm locked and loyal for that is what a boy is supposed to be. You are as well. You are a boy and should never even contemplate removing your cage without permission. The longest I've been locked has been 18 days! I've been out of the cage for a few days now to give my cock,that belongs to my k h a rest and then he will have me locked up again and this time, no one knows for how long.
Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing if you'd like.
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby larrn » June 4th, 2011, 9:58 pm

I'm not sure what file I listened to. I have listened everything from diaper files to slave training files and slutinmyhead files.

Here I am in my diapers and have worn my cb3000 for the third day.
And day after tomorrow I am planning to be submissive to an ad on craiglist. I have no clue what he looks like, but he says he has a thin long dick.
larrn
Regular
Regular

It's working

Postby tram40 » June 12th, 2011, 11:44 am

Chastity is something I have been interested in for years, so much so that
I have spent good money on a quality chastity device a Lorie's Tube and with the lack of finding a Key holder I use a computer program called
Timelock to help aid in locking myself up but I could never lock myself up
for more than a month. After listen to Chastity Cage file and letting the
carnival like sounds of the cb3000 run in the background and with a
subliminal blaster blasting suggestion of chastity I have found myself lock
up with my computer program for a year and the crazy thing is I want locked
up longer but the program doesn't go over a year so I think I will just keep adding time back as time goes on
tram40

Postby Hank01 » June 13th, 2011, 4:52 pm

Have you checked the website Lockedm4m? It is a great site for guys who love to be locked, are key holders, who want to be a keyholder, etc. There is also a bingo game on there that you can play as many times as you want and it will tell you how long you are to be locked. One guy asked for others to play it with his name and he is now up to like 63 weeks locked. Something to think about.
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby tram40 » June 14th, 2011, 5:15 pm

Never heard of the site but will go check it out thank's
tram40

Return to Success Stories