SlutinmyHead's files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby BillionSix » February 7th, 2011, 4:23 am

slutinmyhead wrote:I have so many new file ideas and have to say the replies here keep them coming. Some of the ones I'm playing with are a file that teaches you to be lucky, a file that takes you so deep it actually starts affecting the collective unconscious and another that makes you horny, but helps you channel it into creative energy and motivation. Recognize yourself in these? You're here...

I like the "horny, but channeled into creativity and motivation" idea, but I wouldn't want to totally sublimate my sex drive. I'd also like to be able to channel my horniness into actual fucking. ;)
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » February 8th, 2011, 7:33 pm

". . . luckily she reads out load . . . "

--Freudian slip?
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » February 8th, 2011, 10:18 pm

:D
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby octane69 » February 22nd, 2011, 4:41 am

I just downloaded some of your files and will post feedback when i have tried them out :) keep up the good work
octane69

Postby slutinmyhead » March 9th, 2011, 11:25 pm

Thanks. I really appreciate feedback. I'm so easily distracted and it puts me back on track...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

new files

Postby slutinmyhead » April 20th, 2011, 11:32 am

Okay, so there's been a few new files since this thread was really active. What do you guys think of them?
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Re: new files

Postby bremen » June 14th, 2011, 8:24 am

slutinmyhead wrote:Okay, so there's been a few new files since this thread was really active. What do you guys think of them?

i tried "habit forming" and "hypntic abduction".

"habit forming" seems to be just nice and helpful in relationships. i had no problems at all going with everything in it. i cant recall all that transpired but i think i would if i had problems.

"hypnotic abduction" was easy to listen to. its a secret fantasy to be abducted like that, so i was wondering what was coming. i didnt belief it would have a serious effect on me from listening once or twice, anyway. i liked some of the ideas in it, and imagined how it would be for me to be abducted like that... But i lost all those illusions once i read your blog etc the next day. you clearly were a much to nice guy to do anything like this, and not at all malicious. in a strange way it was a disappointment to see that. reading your posts here i can identify very well with your situation and frame of mind and the file becomes even less credible.

technically, the files are extremly well done, well worded and put together all around.

have you considered doing something like "tricked into latex"? a longer mp3, with a story line and a deeper message, perhaps suggesting obedience, kinkiness, hornyness etc?
bremen

Postby slutinmyhead » June 15th, 2011, 3:17 am

I do keep considering blending hypnosis with fiction to create an interactive story you are made part of. I probably will do that eventually (got a great one in mind too). Problem is, I'm constantly getting new ideas that seem to take precedence. I really wish this were my full time job, but it's not, so time constraints slow down my recording output. Sigh...

I will admit that while I really am too ethical to do anything like in Hypnotic Abduction, I do frequently imagine developing a cult/ commune with like-minded people interested in dissolution of the ego, free love and polyamory. It's a vague idea though and not something I'm actively pursuing... yet.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bremen » June 15th, 2011, 3:34 am

slutinmyhead wrote:I I do frequently imagine developing a cult/ commune with like-minded people interested in dissolution of the ego, free love and polyamory. It's a vague idea though and not something I'm actively pursuing... yet.

reading through the forum and the various success stories, i guess you will find participants. :-) i would like to stop by for a weekend.

ah, one story you could use for inspiration when doing your hypnotic fiction is http://mcstories.com/UnwakingCatNap/UnwakingCatNap.html :-)
bremen

Postby ftslave67 » June 17th, 2011, 7:13 pm

I dunno, "cult/commune . . . dissolution of the ego" sounds pretty scary. Orgy or gathering would be more my speed. :)
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » June 22nd, 2011, 6:58 pm

I lived on a commune for a few months as a teenager and loved the familial vibe. Always imagined how much better it could be with erotic mind control and orgies. The thing about being in a closed system is that after everyone has tested clean, you can fuck and suck freely without concern for diseases. As for dissolution of ego, I think hypnosis already does this for the duration of the trance. Obviously, this is not something you'd want permanently (how would you function?), but my misspent youth peppered with hallucinogen experimentation can attest to the benefit and clarity of temporarily ridding yourself of your ego. Identity is decoration and too often, we accept the dogmas of our parents, schools and society without considering whether they're meaningful. There is something beautiful and almost religious in submerging the I to the We. I may very soon produce a new file to provide such an esoteric experience, if only for a little while.

On the other hand, I continue to become more and more frustrated by the minimal feedback. My last file only received one comment (other than my own). When this happens, I tell myself to stop posting and focus on the other areas of my life which provide greater affirmation (mostly my career). Erotic hypnosis will always feature prominently in my personal life. It's my fetish, but I'm also not sure how much longer I'll be contributing recordings to the community here. It just seems like there's really not enough coming back for my effort. Understand, although I charge for some files, it isn't about the money. I ask EMG to change my files from free to charge when I get mad at you guys. I really just want to be told I'm doing an awesome job.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » June 22nd, 2011, 11:28 pm

The erotic hypnosis community itself is already a tiny niche, WMM is the biggest site pertaining to it and it's still relatively very very small. The amount of people into both erotic hypnosis files and who are also women interested in having a submissive lesbian pussy and currently have premium access is probably a very very small niche. I think it's understandable that it only got one comment.

Every file you've made that I've listened to has been a fantastic experience and always some of the highest grade of hypnosis files I've listened to. That said, I'm not always in the demographic for every one of your files.

I don't have premium right now, usually I wait for a good file to be posted to try and renew it, and your files are often good enough for me to do the work to try and renew my premium access.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby rgn » June 23rd, 2011, 3:15 am

slutinmyhead wrote:I do keep considering blending hypnosis with fiction to create an interactive story you are made part of.

That sounds like a cool file concept. Some of my favorite files just provide an experience of some sort without really giving any lasting suggestions at all. Everything just goes away with the trance.

Hey bremen, thanks for linking the story, Unwaking Cat Nap. I enjoyed it. Along with several other stories I read.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bremen » June 23rd, 2011, 7:07 am

slutinmyhead wrote:I do keep considering blending hypnosis with fiction to create an interactive story you are made part of.

i would love to be taken through such stories and be brainwashed along with the protagonist. :-) even with lasting effects.
bremen

Postby slutinmyhead » June 23rd, 2011, 2:21 pm

Jeshi, if you ever want any of my premium files, email me and I'll send you a link. No worries.

Bremen, you should check out my Chemistry of a Good Idea story. The first chapter is available as an audio on this site, with later chapters available on www.mcstories.com. I used a lot of nlp to put you in trance as you listen/ read.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » June 24th, 2011, 12:33 pm

Hallelujah!
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Positive Gay Male

Postby bostonmarc » June 26th, 2011, 7:34 am

Slutinmyhead,
Thanks for this great file, I find it uplifting and really nice to listen to. Still changing but I started with CFG and moved over to PGM and have found it more in alingement with what I want, and would think it would therefore be a more effective file to use.

Again thanks for making this one. I find the positive aspect very nice.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » June 26th, 2011, 7:54 am

Just wanted to concur with Bostonmarc, I downloaded the file after he mentioned it a while back and it's absolutely top notch.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby slutinmyhead » June 27th, 2011, 1:16 pm

Thank you guys!
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby green22 » June 30th, 2011, 8:53 pm

So I’ve been listening to Princess Surrender’s rendition of “The Girlfriend Experience.”

This is a really good file.

Princess Surrender’s voice is superb. I believe she might have added some stuff but I haven’t heard the original so I don’t know the content difference. SIMH uses a ton of suggestions, both direct and indirect. I would be surprised if a listener doesn’t walk out of this one feeling giddy over their gal pal even if they didn’t go fully under.

Is it working? I haven’t trained with the file too long but I do get a sort of private thrill from being agreeable with my female friend. The file uses a few “implanted imageries” that I am still conscious of being part of the file and not the typical interactions with my friend but that’s part of the file’s fun and aids the overall goal of “falling under your friend’s spell.” I especially love the SPOILERbrainsuckSPOILER part and kind of wish that really was one of our inside jokes.

I don’t think she’s noticed anything new. She has an inkling of some of my kinks so she might catch on sooner than later. I’m not really INTO her, and I don’t know if the file will make that happen but it’s an interesting experiment and a hot fantasy.

I do wish the induction was a little longer. I feel I’m not deep enough before the suggestions get rolling.

I will listen again.

Great file SIMH!
green22

Postby slutinmyhead » July 1st, 2011, 9:40 am

If you like that one, definitely check out her version of Collaring Ceremony. That one's my favorite by her. PM me if you don't have it already and I'll send you a link.

Justin

ps: thanks for the feedback. It made my day!
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

New file: Ghost in the Machine

Postby slutinmyhead » July 26th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Ghost in the Machine has been posted!

This is the recording about dissolving your ego and stripping away the decoration of your identity that I referred to in an earlier post. Somehow it also became science fiction.

It will be soon becoming a pay file, but if you're someone who's been corresponding with me either via email or through the forums, feel free to email me for a free link. I want you - yes, you especially - to hear this.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Re: New file: Ghost in the Machine

Postby Jeshi » July 26th, 2011, 9:14 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:Ghost in the Machine has been posted!

This is the recording about dissolving your ego and stripping away the decoration of your identity that I referred to in an earlier post. Somehow it also became science fiction.

It will be soon becoming a pay file, but if you're someone who's been corresponding with me either via email or through the forums, feel free to email me for a free link. I want you - yes, you especially - to hear this.

I just submitted a short story to get premium, so hopefully that comes into effect before you make it pay.

It sounds very very interesting, I'm not sure how permanent it will be based on how drastic it is. But I'm especially interested about how the nipple trigger comes into this, because it seems the most unrelated of them all.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » July 26th, 2011, 10:46 pm

Hey, Jeshi,

It's more about the experience than the permanency. You can't really exist in an ego-less state. I tried long ago and remember standing blankly in front of the beverage cooler at a gas station. I had lost all ability to prefer. Every drink was equal to me. It was a time of my life I felt I'd found enlightenment, but again, you can't live that way. No, not all the time. It was mosquitoes that brought me back to Earth. You can only sit and watch them drink from you so long before you can't help smacking the little suckers dead. That's when I discovered, you don't ascend to Heaven right away upon becoming enlightened. You're given plenty of time to doubt yourself.

As for the nipple thing... It really is completely unrelated. I don't know why I included it in there, except that it doesn't take away from the file and I liked the visual in my head.

I sent you a link PM.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel123 » July 27th, 2011, 3:55 pm

I know it's not much help to you SiMH but I do try and comment and give feedback whether it's a few words or more .... I think it's very frustrating to put something out there and no-one appears to give a damn.

You are right to keep asking :)
I think your files are most likely great but just not what I am particularly looking for myself
:)
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » July 27th, 2011, 9:01 pm

Thanks for the acknowledgment. The two files of mine I'd encourage everyone to listen to are Works Too Well and Get Lucky. They're not erotic, but informative and will help any other files out there to work better. And bring you luck :)

We could all use a little luck...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » July 28th, 2011, 1:36 pm

Does Works Too Well actually contain a trigger? If so, what is it? I see that question under the comments and would like to know the answer before I listen to it.

Thanks.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » July 29th, 2011, 3:22 am

Honestly, I don't remember. It's very possible it doesn't. I sometimes do that... refer to a trigger that I never made. It's been a while...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Oldie, goodie

Postby ftslave67 » July 30th, 2011, 7:59 am

I still find myself cumming back to "Submissive Gay Boyfriend"--it is very sexy & arousing! I love the persuasive nature of it.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » July 31st, 2011, 3:13 am

I will listen again.

I WILL listen again.

I WILL LISTEN AGAIN!

I know my trance will be deeper next time because you said it will. But I really do not know how it could possibly as I do not remember anything after a certain point in the file.

It started quickly and slowly... You started quickly, I seemed to start trance slowly. My perception was that I was falling into trance slowly, just getting more and more relaxed and enjoying your voice. And pondering why it seemed to be taking longer. Now I sort of realize I was being dropped down in increments, each time more deeply without really noticing at the time. Just getting more involved with the story and drifting deeper... and becoming the story and drifting deeper...

I love deep trance. It leaves me feeling so wonderful. This made me trance so very deep and made me feel really good as I was drifting deeper and made me feel so very good when I finally awoke. But it took awhile... for me to fully awaken... I seemed to be shifting between being more aware and just super relaxed with no thoughts or feeling of my body. Eventually I became fully aware. A cool experience to coming out of trance! So I have to admit I cheated a little (it was not really cheating I guess). But I was so curious as to how I felt while I awakened. So I did forward the file to the point right before the awakening. And heard you say something about my suspended self would retreat deep within my mind as I awaken (or something like that).

I WILL LISTEN AGAIN!

I do not remember much actually. At the beginning I created an artificial intelligence companion to keep me company while in suspended animation. SlutInMyHead. It programmed me. I remember a few suggestions about exercising, eating healthy, being the last human, something about forgetting my memories (not really sure if I perceived that correctly), something about letting go of my ego (maybe?)... then encouraging me to leave feedback. No clue what was said or suggested. Yet I feel so wonderful right now. So calm and relaxed and refreshed. And maybe a little confused. I cannot identify what or why I have a slight sense of confusion. Time will probably take care of the confusion. And I have a sense, I sense a presence of SIMH within me. Deep within me. Barely noticeable. It feels nice.

I WILL LISTEN AGAIN!

Besides, how could I resist?
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel123 » July 31st, 2011, 2:37 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:Thanks for the acknowledgment. The two files of mine I'd encourage everyone to listen to are Works Too Well and Get Lucky. They're not erotic, but informative and will help any other files out there to work better. And bring you luck :)

We could all use a little luck...

Ok will have a look, thanks
:)
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » July 31st, 2011, 11:16 pm

Wow, Ghost in the Machine is an intense file. At first it was a bit scary, and any time that foreign planet of Glayeis or Aliens or were mentioned I would sort of come out of it. But then as the file went on I became more and more enveloped into the trance. The ending was really great too.

I hope the first two instructions work for me, that would be pretty great. I have no idea when in my life that the third instruction would even come into play though.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » August 1st, 2011, 12:00 am

Mardi Gras. You'd be a goner ;)
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » August 8th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Anyone hear the most recent chapter of Chemistry of a Good Idea?
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

not sure its because of anything...

Postby bremen » September 5th, 2011, 2:52 pm

but i purchased and wear quite raunchy jockstraps and LOVE it. i keep hoping that someone sees me in them...

i noticed "hypnosis works ... too good!" contained some "liberating" suggestions, perhaps its because of that?
bremen

Postby ftslave67 » September 6th, 2011, 5:15 pm

Hmmm, interesting, Bremen. I didn't notice any similar effects. I may have to come back to that file :)
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bremen » September 11th, 2011, 5:02 pm

i listened to "prgrammable buttom", "man crush" and "easy to hack" recently, and all these files are very well done. to me it seems as if you talk nonsense that really bores me to sleep and i managed to go under and came up with amnesia of the better part of the mp3s. I am not at all sure what they are about, besides what they say in the description, which is quite vague. given that amnesia and being manipulated into something that i dont know anything about is a huge turnon for me, i think your technique and skill and my whole situation is great. :-) its still a strange situation to be in.

i wonder if i now will fall in love with some random male friend? it doesnt feel like it at all.
bremen

Postby Jeshi » September 11th, 2011, 9:51 pm

bremen wrote:i listened to "prgrammable buttom", "man crush" and "easy to hack" recently, and all these files are very well done. to me it seems as if you talk nonsense that really bores me to sleep and i managed to go under and came up with amnesia of the better part of the mp3s. I am not at all sure what they are about, besides what they say in the description, which is quite vague. given that amnesia and being manipulated into something that i dont know anything about is a huge turnon for me, i think your technique and skill and my whole situation is great. :-) its still a strange situation to be in.

i wonder if i now will fall in love with some random male friend? it doesnt feel like it at all.

Yeah, even if he doesn't suggest it, SIMH does tend to have good files for hypnotic amnesia.

Whenever I try to remember the contents of Cock Fixation I just start thinking "Sucking cock is my favorite thing to do" as well as the rest of that mantra.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » September 11th, 2011, 10:16 pm

Ironically, for the most part, I really am not pushing the amnesia effects (except maybe playfully like in Hypnotic Abduction). I do try to take you pretty deep though, which may explain it. I can provide scripts if anyone wants. I only stopped including them in my posts b/c other tists were telling me people on other sites often plagiarize.

Jeshi, I love that that's all you remember from Cock Fixation. You would be very fun at parties... Wa ha ha!
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Klivian » September 23rd, 2011, 6:05 am

Wait, there's a mantra in that file? I think I need to see the script.
Klivian

Postby Jeshi » September 23rd, 2011, 11:25 pm

Klivian wrote:Wait, there's a mantra in that file? I think I need to see the script.

It plays very quietly in the background. "I love cock, I love to suck cock, sucking cock is my favorite thing to do, I love cock..." or something along those lines. SIMH says it very rhythmically and it gets stuck in your head.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » October 1st, 2011, 11:17 pm

Klivian, check your pm. I sent you the script...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » December 6th, 2011, 2:11 am

Anyone listen to the new file of Heartwould recording Cock Fixation?
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mezzcat » December 7th, 2011, 3:33 am

Yeah, it's pretty hot. You guys are a great team. Also, Chemistry of a Good Idea is pretty amazing. One of the best things I've heard on this site.
mezzcat

Postby rgn » January 10th, 2012, 12:38 am

It was just over a week ago. Out of town. My mind full of thoughts. Not really feeling overly stressed, just having trouble clearing my mind, trouble relaxing. I needed to wind down to get to sleep. It seemed a perfect time for a trance. But which one? I decided to browse the hypnosis files on the mp3 player. And there it was:

Hypnosis Works... Too Well

I had not listened to this file in many months, yet I knew it was the right one. I remembered how much I enjoyed this file. Conversely, I never remember any suggestions from this file. And my experience was still as I remembered. I slowly relaxed more and more deeply and then I was told to awaken. Feeling so relaxed and refreshed. I took off the headphones and drifted off to sleep.

That was 5 listens ago. I just feel drawn to experience that deep trance again. It always leaves me feeling wonderful. And interestingly, I finally have a memory of hearing all the suggestions in the file being spoken to me. Even though I still do not remember exactly what was said. Except something about trusting my subconscious. I think.

Thanks!
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » January 21st, 2012, 2:15 am

In case you're curious what you don't remember....

Too Well Script

You enjoy hypnosis, but how much do you really know about hypnosis? It wasn't always called that, you know. It was called nervous sleep, not like anxiety, but as in your nervous system, in contrast to normal sleep. This was later changed to neuro sleep, then neuro-hypnosis, then shortened again to just hypnosis.

Doctors first began studying hypnosis around the time of American Independence. Benjamin Franklin was even on one of the first French scientific committees to scrutinize Mesmer's initial claims.
Think about this. Hypnosis has been around such a long time. This was a hundred years before Freud. Not to mention Chinese meditation, used for thousands of years... That was also trancing down to the theta state, focusing the mind...

We know so much more now. Techniques are so advanced. We know the breakdown of susceptibility throughout the population consists of 10% who are very susceptible, 80% who are medium susceptible and another 10% rating low on the susceptibility scale. It's a bell curve. Hypnotizability Scores are highly stable over a person’s lifetime.

We also know the two most susceptible kinds of people. Two distinct types of highly susceptible subjects are fantasizers and dissociaters. Fantasizers score high on absorption scales, find it easy to block out real-world stimuli without hypnosis, spend much time daydreaming, sometimes report imaginary companions as children and grew up with parents who encouraged imaginary play. Think of times you were a fantasizer. You are easily absorbed in tasks you like and can get very focused when you're feeling good. You have always had daydreams. Fantasizers are highly susceptible to hypnosis. Feel yourself... go deeper...

The other really susceptible group of people are dissociaters. Dissociaters sometimes have a history of childhood abuse or other trauma, learning to escape into numbness, and to forget unpleasant events. For disassociaters, “daydreaming” means going blank rather than vividly recalled fantasies. Most people have had this experience at one time or another. We call it going to our happy place. It's pretty common, even for people with vanilla upbringings. People even do it on elevators.

When doctors first began studying hypnosis, they were interested in the physical manifestations. Subjects were immune to pain and could remain stiff as a board even under duress. These experiments were unethical by modern standards, more unethical than any file on this site. The experiments of the
1800s included poking subjects with needles or burning them with a candle. The worst files on this site are just embarrassing or inconvenient. You really can just relax...

The most popular early induction was the eye fixation method. This dominated the field of hypnosis for a hundred years. One reason for its popularity was that practicing hypnotists could observe measurable changes in subjects' pupil size and eye fluttering. Everyone likes to know their inductions are working...

Subjects are told to stare at a spot and to focus their vision and all their thoughts on it, all while listening to the hypnotist's voice. You can imagine how tired a person's eyes get staring at something. As the subject focuses, their pupils dilate and start into a wavy motion. You can imagine people want to close their eyes very much then. You can close your eyes anytime you want. They closed their eyes too. Imagine closing your eyes, even if they're already closed. Sink deeper when you close your eyes. Imagine closing them because this simple thought takes you even deeper. It feels nice going deeper.

Freud came onto the scene about a hundred years after Mesmer and his magnets. He studied hypnotism at Paris school, starting the ball rolling on regression therapy. He eventually abandoned hypnotism in favor of psychoanalysis, free association and interpretation of the unconscious, but not before helping shift the focus of hypnosis from the physical manifestations of trance to its potential therapeutic use. Freud rejected the word subconscious, by the way, which is interesting considering how carelessly it's thrown about in common vernacular. He preferred the word unconscious. Subconscious is actually more of a new age term, although seems more appropriate than unconscious for describing OUR common interest. Let's accept unconscious to mean that universe beyond your conscious awareness. You can remember some of this, so it's less unconscious than subconscious. You can remember. It's just okay to forget. This session repeats in the part of your mind beneath your focus, the part you only sometimes notice. It keeps track of everything while your attention focuses like the bright beam of a flashlight, only on the narrow field your conscious mind lets shine.

Your subconscious operates all that stuff in the shadows. It seems to have its own motivations and strategies, often only realized in hindsight. There is so much more subconscious than conscious mind. Our conscious minds are just the tip of the iceberg. Our subconscious and unconscious minds go so much deeper. From the top, you can look down and see the subconscious under the surface. Look down into the darkness. The subconscious is the part you still see, but such a small part. When you look deeper, the deep well of your unconscious mind is just too dark. Stare deeper into it.

A student of Freud, Carl Jung, believed the iceberg went even deeper than that. Beyond your own unconscious, even deeper, lays the collective unconsciousness, where all human minds are a hive. He considered archetypes consistent across human cultures.

Jung described archetypal events: birth, death, separation from parents, initiation, marriage, the union of opposites...

Archetypal figures: great mother, father, child, devil, God, wise old man, wise old woman, trickster, hero...

Archetypal motifs: the Apocalypse, the Deluge, the Creation...

Although the number of archetypes is limitless, there are a few notable, recurring archetypal images, "the chief among them being" (according to Jung) "the shadow, the Wise Old Man, the child, the mother ... her counterpart, the maiden, and lastly the anima in man and the animus in women". His later work focused on five in particular. As you hear the descriptions of each, please allow yourself to sink deeper, associating with deeper and deeper parts of your iceberg. I will preface each with a number. With each number and each description, allow the focus of your clarity to change, so that you become more aware – more able to interact – deeper and deeper down your iceberg, to your deepest unconscious, as deep as you can go without actually falling asleep.

One – The Self. This is the regulating center of your psyche and the facilitator of individuation.
Two - Think of this as the opposite of you. Here are the parts of yourself you ignore and marginalize, but possess nonetheless.

Three – The Anima. You are sinking so deep with every number and each description, recognizing these parts of yourself and accepting them all so you can just continue sinking deeper. The amina is the feminine image in a man's psyche. She is the soul mate heterosexual men dream of. It's the anima male to female transsexuals aspire to become.

Four – The Animus is the masculine equivalent in the woman's psyche. This is the prince every young girl dreams for. This archetype is also the inspiration for millions of butch women and dykes worldwide.

Five – The Persona. This is the face you present to the world, and is very different from the self. An easy illustration can be found in the three stages of the process known as coming out. The first phase is the phase of "knowing oneself," and the realization emerges that one is open to same-sex relations. This is often described as an internal coming out and has the most affect on your sense of self. The second phase involves one's decision to come out to others. This changes your persona. The third phase more generally involves living openly as a homosexual, causing your persona to evolve even more.

One last note on Carl Jung before we move on. He is also known for his work on complexes. Complexes are functional units of the personal unconscious, in the same way that archetypes are units for the collective unconscious. Allow me to reiterate so you can relax your thinking. Complexes are like archetypes, with one important distinction. Whereas archetypes are rooted in the collective unconsciousness, complexes are your own associations. Sometimes saying someone has a complex refers to neurosis, but this is a vast oversimplification. The truth is we all have complexes, good and bad. Complexes are simply your personal unconscious, core pattern of emotions, memories, perceptions, and wishes organized around a common theme.

It's okay to just relax and let this information and my voice enter and pass through you. The test at the end only proves that hypnosis works too well, and you are guaranteed to pass. Listen and obey. Continue going deeper.

In the late 1800s, Emile Coue introduced a new aspect of hypnosis he called conscious autosuggestion. This is the focus of many of the hypnosis files on this site. This technique soon became popular in self-help and cognitive therapy. It was used to affect conscious behavior beyond the constraints of the hypnosis session. It's the basis for your submission outside hypnotic trance.

People like us enjoy having suggestions to follow. Those of us who are sexually aroused being taken under hypnosis – let's just use the term hypnosexuals – we enjoy the intimacy inherent in someone else saying what to do. Under hypnosis, your boundaries fall away to accept the intimacy in being one mind with your hypnotist. You trust me. We have a rapport. It's okay you maybe once worried there would be consequences for accepting suggestions under trance. This is always a concern for the beginner. You have to learn to trust your subconscious, and trust me. Trust that any suggestions I feed your receptive subconscious will only serve to bring you greater pleasure. If I can hypnotize you to follow suggestions, I can also hypnotize you to love the results. Trust me to take care... When I make you do things, accept ideas or keep coming back to me, you love the results that come from our sessions together. You're always happy with the results. The calm suggestibility of your receptive mind ensures you always enjoy the results, especially when hypnosis works too well, especially then.

It's nice when you find a hypnotist that just speaks to you. When you find yourself a hypnotist who understands and provides what you want and need, it's okay you find yourself listening more and more. This is just one file. You really want to hear them all. When a hypnotist really understands how your mind is organized, when he gets you and knows how to handle the flow of your unconscious desires, give yourself completely to him. Let this mean what you think it means. It means whatever you decide it means. It means you love to listen. It means you appreciate each session for the creativity and cunning it takes to craft one. You do want to hear them all. When you find a hypnotist who knows how you prefer to listen, it's just natural to want to hear everything he has to say. With so many good ideas, your guide understands how you get happy. Your hypnotist makes certain you enjoy each and every one of his good ideas. This is why you love to listen.

This also explains you always following my suggestions. Hypnosis feels even better when it's effective and the best way for it to be effective is by following my instructions to the letter. This file is about hypnosis working too well, after all.

Let's make a couple of fun suggestions now. You're completely comfortable with anything these suggestions might be because you trust your subconscious. Your subconscious and unconscious minds make judgments all the time on your behalf. Reach for your desires. Every part of you wants you to succeed at what you really want, but this means what your self wants rather than what your persona thinks it wants.

Your self wants to go into a very deep hypnotic trance. Your self wants to know hypnosis works too well. Think about it. When hypnosis works well, you more effectively live the life you crave. This means different things to different people... but you know what kind of files you prefer...

You know, one thing your subconscious does very well is recognize patterns. It recognizes patterns long before your conscious mind. Your conscious mind actually misses most things completely. That's why it's so important to trust your subconscious and feed it what it wants.

You listen to my files for a reason. Something about how my ideas present themselves makes you really want to listen to me. Perhaps you sense my mp3s reflect something significant from your own unconscious. I don't just say what you're thinking, but maybe what you didn't even know you thought. Maybe that's why you get so curious every time I post another file. It's perfectly okay to want more and more from me. It's okay you look forward to listening.

Before we go ahead making more suggestions here, let's picture something together. Ultimately our goal is just to prove that hypnosis works too well, so let's imagine what this place looks like, this place where hypnosis works too well.

We'll do this by examining a pattern. It's a very simple pattern to recognize. You prefer certain themes in your hypnosis files. It's files with these themes you return to again and again and again. I want you to consider the common theme in these files and imagine a place in your mind decorated by your repeated listening. This can be a place you slip into when you daydream, a place decorated by your shadow and your self. This place is a universe apart from your persona, and that's fine. See the artwork and organization. Is it color or black and white? Is it bright or dark? Accept how being in this place feels.

Is it a room? A house? A building? This place can even be in the future, near a time your suggestions are all you remember, a time when hypnosis has already worked too well for you for many, many years... It feels good being someplace so deep inside yourself it almost feels outside you.

It's so alien being in a place decorated by the future, successful you. Both alien and comfortable, discovering your logical conclusion. Here is where hypnosis works too well.

Simply by seeing this room, the reality of its eventuality becomes so much more probable. Imagine now what it looks like, so that these same complexes develop from seeds into your waking life and you see how they'll be arranged.

Here is everything you want. You, as the person you secretly want to be. It feels good here, inside the mind of your hypnotic journey at its logical conclusion. Embrace how it feels thinking inside the mind of your best self.

See me here too. I've been squatting here now for quite some time, making myself comfortable, making this place more and more comfortable for you... There is a currency here in your mind, but you are wealthy with it. You have so much, you can give me all you have and still have more to give. This currency is your attention. You have so much of it and it's nice you focus more on me. I could have chosen another currency, with less infinite denominations, but want what you're rich with.

Another hypnotist might prefer your memories, perhaps offering you this sanctuary only as a trade for your special memories, maybe even memories you think you've forgotten. Consider your complexes, those groupings of associations relating to one particular theme. I can think of several memories you may consciously forget, but need in order to function as a healthy, positive adult.

For instance, breastfeeding... It's been so long now you probably don't remember what it felt like to drink from a nipple leaking milk. Maybe this memory seems safe to trade for such a beautifully decorated retreat. If that's what was expected... You like this place where hypnosis works too well. It feels good being here, better and more real than reality, this place where hypnosis works too well. You want it. You prefer it works too well. It's okay you feel entitled to it. This is your birthright and self-actualization. It belongs to you, or will, or should.

You might consider swapping a memory now and then to return to this magical place. After all, the farther into the future you go, the more memories accumulate, the less you're inclined to remember everything you've seen and heard and felt and tasted and thought. Is it really such a mistake to swap a memory you hardly even consciously remember?

But wait – what about those complexes? You trade a memory of being breastfed, there goes that feeling of security you needed as an infant to proceed with your learning and development. Maybe your whole mother complex is shaken and you forget feeling safe...

I want you to keep your memories. Please keep them safe inside. All I want is your attention. That's all I really want from you. Give me more and more of your attention by listening to my hypnosis files. I have so much to say, which means so much to hear and I want you to remember every mesmerizing word.

Let me give you what you want. I'm going to set you into a chair where hypnosis works too well. Imagine it there in our magical place, this place where I'm a squatter in your mind, where I've got the keys and can open it up for you anytime you like, again and again, when you give me attention. The chair looks and feels however you prefer. It can be soft and comfy, so you just sink down into it. Or it can be plain and functional, without much cushion at all. Whatever chair you're sitting in, imagine it however you like.

The important thing is that when sitting in it, you become the person who proved... Hypnosis works too well. The associations to feel sitting in this chair, wherever this place is you like to listen to my hypnosis recordings, is that of being your best self. Be someone really affected by these powerful hypnotic trances. You know which themes you prefer, and always knew the suggestions would take permanent hold eventually. It feels so nice sitting here, allowing the contents of your future mind to overflow into your present. A suggestible, receptive subject with a suggestible, receptive mind sits in a chair that allows both these two entities to merge and since they have, I'll just continue talking for a little while... You love to listen. You'd abandon everything just to listen more and more.

When you arise from this chair, rather than abandoning everything you had, find you have developed those suggestions you always wanted. It may feel a little strange when you do have to stand, but the effects take hold immediately. They take hold immediately, though may take longer becoming fully apparent to your conscious mind. You may notice that you're happier, more yourself and feeling so much better, but as for your actual transformation? This just seems to hide too deep below the surface.

The purpose of this file was not to prove to you, but to everyone else that hypnosis works too well. You may continue chasing new suggestions even as people around you see these changes through and through. Hypnosis works too well. In really effective trances, you hardly even notice. It feels like you've always been this way, since forever. This is the you you know, and the you that feels most like yourself.

Now, on the count of three, you will awaken. Awaken on the count of three.

One - Realizing you need a few moments to collect yourself, even after waking up.
Two - Sit there until your mind clears, shifting gears from deep hypnosis - up, up, up. Anticipate things clicking in your mind the moment you are on your feet.
And 3 – Waking life returns, along with conscious awareness. Stand up when you're ready, feeling more like yourself than ever before, confident and hopeful about the future.

This file has been a production of Slut in my Head, copyright 2011. My other hypnosis mp3s, erotic mind control fiction and occasional blog are all so lonely at www.slutinmyhead.com. Why don't you visit? And if you appreciated this file, posting something about it on warpmymind.com is appreciated by me right back. Thanks for listening.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » January 21st, 2012, 7:11 am

Dude, you had me at "relax" :D

I'm probably in the 80%, but for some reason, your files put me under pretty good. If I'm ever not "in the mood", all I gotta do is plug into "submissive gay boyfriend"--works every time!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » January 23rd, 2012, 3:26 am

Thank you!

What's interesting is Submissive Gay Boyfriend was one of my first. I've developed my techniques A LOT since then...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » January 23rd, 2012, 4:30 am

Thank you for posting the script. And what a great script it is!

I once would wonder what the suggestions of a file were if I did not remember them. Sometimes listening to a file's suggestions when not in trance so I would consciously know what they are. But I have learned I typically only forget the suggestions with hypnotists I have grown to trust. There's a couple of hypnotists on wmm whose files I am always drawn to listen without hesitation. And I often do not remember specific suggestions. For that reason I now preview files offered by other hypnotists before actually using them to make sure I am comfortable with their suggestions.

Funny thing, I heard you speaking the script in my mind as I read it, even though I do not consciously remember the majority of it. Sort of felt very familiar and yet not familiar at the same time. Even though I do not remember anything about the place, the room, the whatever it is in my mind, I do have thoughts of you from time to time and it always leaves me with a great feeling. One of my favorite things is to trance very deeply. Its the best way for me to relax and re-energize my mind and body. This file gives me that really deep trance and always leaves me feeling fantastic! :D
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories