Any success with HYPERCOCK?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Any success with HYPERCOCK?

Postby SweeneyDemon » August 8th, 2011, 11:33 pm

Im really wanting to know if this file has worked with anyone else. I've listened to it twice, and nothing has happened. Anybody with success using the HYPERCOCK file?
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » August 9th, 2011, 10:36 am

Bump! People are apparently looking at this, so why not reply?
SweeneyDemon

Postby VeryGnawty » August 9th, 2011, 10:52 am

I am not familiar with the file, but it doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in if the name of the file is any indication as to the contents. If anything, I've been trying to create a hypocock over the last several months.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby SweeneyDemon » August 9th, 2011, 1:43 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:I am not familiar with the file, but it doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in if the name of the file is any indication as to the contents. If anything, I've been trying to create a hypocock over the last several months.

A hypocock?
SweeneyDemon

Postby VeryGnawty » August 9th, 2011, 3:02 pm

SweeneyDemon wrote:
A hypocock?

Penis shrinkage, less erections, less semen.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby SweeneyDemon » August 9th, 2011, 3:09 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
SweeneyDemon wrote:
A hypocock?

Penis shrinkage, less erections, less semen.

Ahh lol well The Hypercock file is supposed to do the exact opposite of that lol :)
SweeneyDemon

Postby VeryGnawty » August 9th, 2011, 5:28 pm

SweeneyDemon wrote:
Ahh lol well The Hypercock file is supposed to do the exact opposite of that lol :)

I figured as much ;)
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby SweeneyDemon » August 14th, 2011, 8:47 pm

Bump?
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » August 20th, 2011, 10:42 pm

Bump!
SweeneyDemon

Postby Hank01 » August 27th, 2011, 8:11 pm

I have listened to the file a number of times now. I love the image that comes to my mind while listening to it. After listening to it, I try the trigger and definitely feel a tingling down below, but that is about it. Do you think it really works?
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby SweeneyDemon » August 29th, 2011, 2:59 pm

Hank01 wrote:I have listened to the file a number of times now. I love the image that comes to my mind while listening to it. After listening to it, I try the trigger and definitely feel a tingling down below, but that is about it. Do you think it really works?

I feel the same. The image in my head that I get is amazing, but I never really see or feel anything different about myself. The only thing that really happens is that I get a very hard erection. It would be awesome if this worked, but I havent heard any success stories that make me believe it yet. Hopefully more people will try it and succed. I really want to hear a good story
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » September 10th, 2011, 8:44 am

Anybody?
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » October 14th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Bump
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » November 11th, 2011, 8:04 pm

:(
SweeneyDemon

Don't be sad

Postby frosty46 » November 13th, 2011, 12:50 am

I'll see if it works. Give me about a week to check back with results.
----------edit-------------
Dude how the hell is this supposed to work. Doesn't seem remotely feasible. I think this is the farthest reaching of whatsernames files.
I'm going to do it anyway though.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Re: Don't be sad

Postby SweeneyDemon » November 14th, 2011, 9:34 pm

frosty46 wrote:I'll see if it works. Give me about a week to check back with results.
----------edit-------------
Dude how the hell is this supposed to work. Doesn't seem remotely feasible. I think this is the farthest reaching of whatsernames files.
I'm going to do it anyway though.

Lol alright, then. Just tell me if you get any results
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » November 16th, 2011, 10:09 pm

Any success yet?
SweeneyDemon

NOPE

Postby frosty46 » November 18th, 2011, 11:21 pm

Dude, I'm sorry but I haven't actually even listened yet. It's my girlfriends birthday tomorrow, and on top of that we both just found out about sick parents. Well we found out on Monday, and are about back on track. ONCE AGAIN sorry. I will be listening on monday I hope.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby SweeneyDemon » November 19th, 2011, 8:52 pm

Okay lol just tell me how it goes
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » November 23rd, 2011, 11:08 am

Listen to it yet?
SweeneyDemon

Postby frosty46 » December 3rd, 2011, 5:41 pm

I gave it a few listens twice before bed and once in the morning.
Not much change. I think the effects are too much for me to believe, but im going to listen about a dozen times before I quit.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby SweeneyDemon » December 6th, 2011, 3:43 pm

frosty46 wrote:I gave it a few listens twice before bed and once in the morning.
Not much change. I think the effects are too much for me to believe, but im going to listen about a dozen times before I quit.

Hmm...does "not much change" mean, "no change at all"?

And Im guessing you really want it to work on you, huh? Lol
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » December 18th, 2011, 9:52 am

Anything yet?
SweeneyDemon

Postby SweeneyDemon » December 28th, 2011, 7:36 pm

Anything YET???
SweeneyDemon

kinda success

Postby southsiebadboy » April 29th, 2012, 11:51 am

So i kinda had some success with this file notice i said kinda well it was during the trance when this happened at the time he says you can feel your cock growing now i dont know if this was just all in my mind but i could really feel it growing it it felt a hell of a lot bigger the excitement of all this bought me out of the trance but i managed to get my self relaxed and continue on but i think because i lost the trance it ruined it my cock instantly felt a lot smaller again and i did not have the same focus for the rest of the file i ahve tried the trigger to try and experience it again but with no luck and i have listened to it quite a few times now and i cant seem to get it back but at the time it felt amazing and a wave of pleasure hit me as my cock kept growing it kinda felt weird as if all the blood from your body was going into your cock thats when i lost the trance i will keep trying the file as i do believe it can work i think its just being in the right state dont think about it to much and stay relaxed even when it starts growing
southsiebadboy

Re: kinda success

Postby SweeneyDemon » June 20th, 2013, 12:39 am

southsiebadboy wrote:So i kinda had some success with this file notice i said kinda well it was during the trance when this happened at the time he says you can feel your cock growing now i dont know if this was just all in my mind but i could really feel it growing it it felt a hell of a lot bigger the excitement of all this bought me out of the trance but i managed to get my self relaxed and continue on but i think because i lost the trance it ruined it my cock instantly felt a lot smaller again and i did not have the same focus for the rest of the file i ahve tried the trigger to try and experience it again but with no luck and i have listened to it quite a few times now and i cant seem to get it back but at the time it felt amazing and a wave of pleasure hit me as my cock kept growing it kinda felt weird as if all the blood from your body was going into your cock thats when i lost the trance i will keep trying the file as i do believe it can work i think its just being in the right state dont think about it to much and stay relaxed even when it starts growing

Well I am a year overdue with this but did anybody ever manage to have success with this? Please share!!
SweeneyDemon

Return to Success Stories